The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Maybe your computer is gay... I know it doesn't make sense but... SHUT UP!

You're welcome. You know what's even funnier? In V11 (or in 1 of the updates after V8) the dude just appears there in Sheridan Village saying he'll give you a ride. So Venam basically didn't do a damn thing for you and now your opinion of her should go down even more just because of that.

Is the Thing about the B.C. and A.D. in the Pokemon world real or are you just that smart?

Chinese Pizza? Ehh? Ehh? 😅

Umm... Despite them living there, he never said they were there inside of the house. In fact, isn't Vitus' daughter (I actually forgot her name) tutoring another girl in another city right now? Yes, the policemen are dumb but... Wait. Why am I defending them? Nvm.

Sooo… why did you tell Venam to move when you could have sliced through her? More yummy blood on the floor that way! 😄

Don't worry about the book Sean you can just add pages like i do

OH NO! The obviously evil Pokemon who hired us to do evil betrayed our trust! What a plot twist!

The sad thing is your protagonist CAN in fact talk but only when the plot demands it, which is total bs because you can't mute a character only when it's convenient just like you can't assume what said character will say in a given situation (referring to "where is Melia") well just like always in this game bad writing strikes again (btw it's unlikely but if i ever meet the writers behind season 8 of GoT i'm going to punch them in their smug face)

You couldn't resist arrest because Jan used Petrificus Totalus on you (while laughing maniacly) we just missed it that's all

Soooo seconds after his wife died Vitus went insane and started (i'm assuming) to sacrifice his daughter to the elder gods Arceus if he was so unstable to need just one push why we didn't see any sign of it?

*sniff*Aww you actually care about me,good to know :3 Also why do you torture yourself by goggling these pokemon pillows you r nasty. BTW is it bad that I'm starting to like Venam recently...well at least she will never replace Aelita and Amber for best girl >:3

Finishing the Alphabetlocke. . . . by 2025 right?

Fret not you're almost through with this arc though you still have some bull to get through. Honestly the police deserve everything they get from this point on, their actions were next level stupid. 

Also considering some of the dialogue in this game, do you REALLY want the MC to talk? Like Full Moon is a startling example of how badly this can go wrong. 

So Anathea got snatched up by the Soul Stone, so will that make her your stand now? 

You're getting as bad as me. "Welcome to Commander's Rejuv Run where we do anything but battle. And then rant about not battling." I do agree with you on the whole Gen 3 graphics aspect. I get it, but it just feels really lazy and out of place. And if Jan actually made a full scale mysterious city with a mystery you had to solve, you'll see me enter fanboy mode as I love mystery stuff. Though I do not think I can solve the greatest mystery of all: where does one find infinite nuggets?

Aw man, having a noir theme for the past would have been really cool...

But gen 3 isn't a bad design choice either, although I might be biased since it is my favorite generation.

You know, with how stupid people are in this region that box trap might have actually worked.

I mean, a bunch of cops got fooled by a Pokemon promising them infinite nuggets.

We're not exactly dealing with any geniuses here.

"Actually, Rua and Mas-a are my attempts to give the time and space duos better names.

Keyword on 'attempt'," replied Hakimblue99 to a reply several episodes ago.

You know, before reading your run, I didn't really notice or care that Melia is a Mary Sue. Or any of the other flaws and stupidities in this game. They somehow flew past me. But after reading yours, I was like, "Huh, she is indeed a Melia Sue. How dare that bitch took away the PC's screen time and status. Also, this game has a number of glaring flaws. And idiocies." Thanks, man. Now I will never look at Rejuvenation the same way ever again.

Still enjoy the game though.

Also, if you have a chance or free time, if you want to take a break from Rejuvenation. If you want a game where there's no Mary Sues robbing away your screen time. A game that is pretty challenging that I would applaud you if you survive the bosses without losing a pokemon. A game which is pretty awesome but deserves more attention. A game...that has Jojo references, I guess? Then, play Pokemon Empyrean. It's on v0.9 right now. And the final one is gonna v1.0. Play it. It's really amazing. I'll be fine if you just wanna play it for yourself and not make a screenshot run of it, but seriously, please play it. You wouldn't regret it.

Also there are times where you get to sleep with girls in the game, but ehh. you're probably not interested in that

Call me a madman or whatever, but I don't have a negative opinion on Melia. Yes, she was a bit too perfect in the older versions, but the newer ones made several attempts to fix some of the issues surrounding her. And even with her flaws, I just can't find myself hating her, mainly because in some way I can empathize with her. That aside, I've been following the nuzlocke for quite a while now and I've been enjoying it a lot. Keep up the good work!

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenatio-t18470-s725.html#p1657806

New chapter for you all.

Ah who am I kidding?

This thing will probably get buried in half an hour by people asking the same questions to the same problems again and again and posting bugs outside the designated bug area again and again.

• Thanks 1

You know this whole thing would have been solved already if that police officer would have just said something along the lines of "That Pokemon offered me infinite nuggets to destroy your house!"

Then again, that sounds so ridiculous I'm not sure that anyone would believe it...

Aw, Veronica is trying to use her big girl words... and create smoke from smokeless attacks!

Poor, silly Veronica. That's not how things work!

When you tell Melia about Kanon's... incident, just tell her that he ran away.

That's how my mom used to get out of telling me that a pet died when I was a kid!

Don't worry Sean sooner or later you'll get a good Superpower (though immortality is not bad either)

For how long was Kanon training again? Sending a Dragon against a Gardevoir...ha and he called them stupid

Why didn't you try to save Maria? Let's be honest we both knew Venam would fail

Surely there are a million different housewife songs that fit her better then the one about wanting to fuck your girlfriends mom

couldn't jan just have used smokescreen for the same effect? its not like zard cant learn it, fucking competitive movesets fucking over cutscenes.

in-game MC must have narcolepsy. I can just imagine them wanting to battle the Gardevoir or warn Indriad but they just randomly fall asleep. And when they come to someone "saved" them.

New cannon, every time the screen fades to black the MC falls asleep for a while. Which is how they get thrown in prison so much

Well I mean... isn't Vitus/Indriad a lunatic? I mean he's the leader of a CULT.

… SO WHAT ABOUT THAT GAMECUBE HUH?! SURE WAS A FUN THING TO PLAY WITH BACK IN THE DAY!

… Really? Gothball?

How tall is that fucking chair she's sitting on?!

"I want you to build a bridge. For some reason, I feel like someone I recently just met really hates bridges or at least people who make bridges is around here... Why am I feeling that?"

I'm not sure if you've gotten this far in the game but once you leave like Gearen City by train, you kind of forget about Team Xen. And then the whole story just gets... horrendously awkwardly enjoyable? Like it's so odd, it gets enjoyable.

You know when you say you hope something doesn't go the way you're thinking, it's most likely gonna happen. You gotta say it in reverse man.

Meal-ia... How?! Hmmm... So does that mean you always thought of her as a snack? 🤣

Btw, you've said Jan's name 7 times in this chapter. Me thinks you might be obsessed with them eh? (Joking obviously)

Btw, do you still have that Master Ball or did you use it already? I can't remember.

In all fairness to Venam, Indriad's spooky cult basement looked way different in the previous versions. It was basically just the volcano area under Sheridan village but with some totems. Jan probably just overlooked updating her dialogue. 

I too am fairly shocked you went after the cop, damn near every other playthrough I've seen went "Fuck that guy, he made his bed". Also I seriously doubt the reward will be worth the extra effort. Though it lead to a genuinely great bought of posturing between you and. . . let's call her Negavoir. 

Honestly the whole Kanon bit could have been cut out entirely and nothing would have been lost from this segment of the game. 

I'm kinda half hoping you make Anathea being your stand a running gag since:

Spoiler

As far as I can tell, Anathea is still stuck to the Soul Stone you have even past the events Version 11. Even when you go back to the present, and there's really nothing in the story that hard contradicts her not being able to pop up again from what I've seen.

And we're almost done with the time traveling. . . at least for now anyways. Honestly the thing that gets me about doing all this is that you're going to get exactly 1 Gym Badge after all this is done. Does the league even matter at this point since you're apparently trying to stop Armaggeddon 2.0: Electric Boogaloo. 

Edited by Dex
Added text.

You think Empyrean has no A-girls? Oh, dear, dear Derogatory trainer. You're so, so wrong.

I'm also surprised you decided to grace the police officer a second chance at living. Though, I can see why. I mean, it doesn't matter if the MC save Maria or not. She's still going to be trapped in the mansion in the future.

Or does it?

What if, by saving her now, you change the timeline, thus saving her from a life in mansion prison?

Or what if, by saving Maria, causes a chain of events that leads into the whole underground mansion thing? And the correct decision is to do is to not save Maria, thus not triggering the chain of events?

ARGH! This is why I'm not fond of Time travel stories, usually about travelling to the past. It  always gets so confusing and ridiculous. Which action will change the timeline? Which one won't? Shouldn't the very own presence of future people mess up the timeline? It's stupid, man. Seriously, curse that dude who originated this whole time travel trope.

Sorry. Went on a rant there.

By the way, if you have finished v12's main story, can you tell us your opinion on it? Because in my opinion, hmm, how should I say it?

I thought the previous versions were already insane enough, but v12 took a looong leap further.

but think about this... which one was more troublesome? both gave you brain damage, but Anti-Assist was an entirely pointless detriment and killed 5 of your pokemon. The Carnivine killed nothing, despite being a rift

If there's one thing I can give this whole time-travelling episode credit for, is that using complicated mathematical equations as a code should keep all my goods safe. From there, I shall proceed to begin collecting all the nuggets I can find until I have an INFINITE supply of them to bride stupid police officers with.

• 1 month later...

Related image

Hey. Been a while. Took a while for this move-over to the new forums to happen.

So here's Chapter 82 of this Nuzlocke. Everyone dies twice in it.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-82-bombs-away-12-09.1076/page-38#post-777245

Let me know if there's any problems with the new site or viewing images.

I won't really be able to DO anything about it but I'll at least be sympathetic.

• Thanks 1

I just assumed there was some country music about how the wives are perfect submissives, although I guess that people that listen to country and people that upload music are two distinct groups

I dont think it's self pitying when you're mourning a beloved pet, veronica you insensitive bitch

>maidiac

I chuckled

since you're the guy they send to deal with all the dangerous enemies, you're clearly the underappreciated fighter 

*Me when I haven't went to the Nuzlock forum for a long time* What is this sorcery?!

And would you look at that today the day was saved by Deus Ex Machina X because apparently she can time travel now....makes me wonder what kind of power she is going to have next time 

BTW nice armor,never took you as a cosplayer what other costume do you have.....JOKER!!! 

About damn time you've gotten back to doing this! What do you think you're doing making us wait MONTHS for this!? Are you that inconsiderate!?… Seriously, I've missed these so much. Glad you're back doing these again! 😄

I mean... I know things don't go your way when you beats someone but isn't that what happens sometimes. You do something, expecting a good outcome and then BAM! The bad outcome still happens? Idk. I mean I like that kind of thing so maybe it's just me.

I am so glad you remembered the almighty book of unanswered questions. The name needs work though.

I'm not sure if that timeline was different or it's the same. I think Madame X somehow reversed time so you could make the right decision.

… I'm very disappointed you didn't yell "RASENGAN!" when throwing the orb into Melia's face.

Well he doesn't need to blow out your eardrums. He's already blowing out his own ass. 🙂

Glad that you're back again though. Seriously. So to give feedback on any problems with the new site, when I 1st was reading it, a little ways into it, your pictures just stop showing up. Luckily, a simple refresh fixed that. I think there were 2 pictures though that didn't show up? Unless you deleted them afterwards. But there wasn't that many issues.