The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Oh now I remember why I liked Tesla so much, not only does she show you a bit of affection by giving you your own room, but I also feel bad for her!

Her relationship with Amber reminds me a lot of the relationship between my mom and my sister.

If you think watching that sort of argument in a game is awkward, try experiencing it in real life. Daily.

It's much more painful.

But you're right, spoiling your kid isn't the worst thing you can do as a parent.

It just results in some TERRIBLE teenage years.

Its honestly amazing how incompetent Team Xen is barring Madame X and maybe Nastasia. They had a perfect chance to catch Melia and didn't. At this point I wish one of them was a double agent and was actively working against them from the inside (maybe Ren?). Like it could be cool, they're feeding you info about plans and targets but naw they just kinda suck. They make Team Meteor look damn good in comparison.

Well at least Angie will be a . . .interesting experience to say the least. 

Also Sean x Tesla is not gonna happen no matter how much you wish it. 

Melia is going to meet a religious cult....let me guess they'll make her a saint or something

Saki was not there when they kidnapped Amber hmmm probably because she doesn't like her or maybe...maybe Saki is a double agent who secretly works for Team Xen!

Isn't Tesla an Elite 8? She should be more than capable of freeing her daughter.

They can capture Melia but instead they take a random girl so Melia will go to save her so they can capture Melia? I can't...i just...no words

A yacht, a giant house, tons of money, all of this for Amber...she's a spoiled brat but it's really tempting (and she can have a deadly "accident" later)

Sorry but please wait a moment because I'm being blinded by the whiteness of the forum like Holy sh*t I'm swear I am going blind here,I used to have a dark background on the forum so when I click the link and suddenly see white I'm literally holding my eyeballs (〒▽〒)

also is it just me or did the images got smaller?you can also consider uploading your nuzlocke run here too ya know.

never thought that you are a tsundere before...n-not that I don't l-like it B-Baka (is this how tsundere works)(lll^▽^)

Huh I guess that Tesla is still worst mom to you even though she gave you a room,invite you to live in her Villa with an indoor swimming pool,give you a yacht and potentially shipping you with her daughter.Gee...what more do you want ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Even though I am a teenager myself I don't know if teenagers are usually that distant with their parents since my rebellious phase is just me playing pokemon games when I should be studying for my examsss......

Ya sure about Angie bro...I swear she is even nuttier that El.And that was saying somthing at least she doesn't have freaking ARCEUS (╬▔皿▔)凸 (cue horrifying flashback)

Suddenly Madame X look less threating with admins like Madelis,Zetta and...Geara(I swear his personalities is as foul as Fern)

Hmm...I wonder if the same thing Applies to the Girls in Reborn let's see

there is Aya who I wonder if she is a punk,tsundere or both

Amaria is okay I think...when she is in a good mood

Anna nope children doesn't count

Adrienn is a neither a boy or a gi- oh wait I forgot you still kinda hate xem 

or you prefer F for Florina ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Edited by Angelkitsune

Is it weird that it bothers me that you decided to have an Ice Type Gym Leader play a song about fire on a piano?

Don't forget that Angie also seems to have the power of making flyers appear out of no where! (It was her that was doing that right? I can't remember.)

Oooo… Ohh hoo hoo~ If you thought Serra was hell on Reborn, wait until you face this demon.

Welp, Melia just seems to be turning into even more of a Mary Sue as time goes on.

Being able to put on a facade and face your problems despite being a "scared and helpless girl" is a positive thing in my eyes, as you're able to do what you need to do despite being afraid.

If that's the worst trait you give to a character, then to me that character isn't properly fleshed out and you may need to go back to the drawing board.

Honestly, I just can't believe I didn't notice the blatant favoritism the first time I played through the game, I'm disappointed in myself 😣

But anyway, good luck against Angie.

She actually forced me to walk away from this game for about a month when I got to her, and I still had to grind up a new team to beat her when I did eventually come back...

Hoo boy I hope you didn't get frozen to death when you beat her but don't worry Deus Ex Melia will save you NOT I mean she manage to electrocute Madam X WOW...

I though you used to like Florina...huh must be my imagination

BWAAHHHAAA your hair looks...okay,tbh feels weird to not see you in your normal hair.

I like Patty,she is a great story teller

I kinda want to know what the book says about us but MELIA just have to ruin it oh well she will get sacrificed next ep

Angie's fight is kinda easy for me since you just kinda spam heat wave and she will lose her field advantage.Nevermelt ice my ass

speaking of nevermelt ice you can get one by stealing an ice cube from her tea....just saying

Watching the reaction to the welcoming gift was all the money xD

And yeah Patty best commoner.

I managed to save my eyes from getting bleached by Tapatalk.  Look at this nice color hue.  Too bad it is not a dark theme but one has not been made yet....

698jeBt.png

Man, who knew the quickest way into your heart was to present you the frozen corpses of people who significantly annoyed you, go figure.

Someone else who can use the dimensional rifts, neat, although this makes Zetta infinitely less valuable to Xens plans, whatever the hell those may be.

See kids that's why you shouldn't do religion it's bad for you

Angie seems a pretty good villain so far (btw i hope the frozen rangers are all dead) and she even ridiculed Veronica (that was a nice moment) of course she can't stand up to Melia but who (exept you and Amber) can?

You like rain? The only time i can tolerate rain is when i don't have to go out. I'm more of a snow person

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s360.html#p1644225

There must be some lag between Angie and wherever Arceus is.

Anyway Chapter 55 is up.

Just a short little babby of a chapter. Big one is next.

And here have this too.

Spoiler

kChj64Dm.jpg

Ohh yea... It's been a long ass time since I read your Reborn Nuzlocke. I just assume everyone has a problem with Serra. But Idk. Maybe you'll do fine actually.

You know, (ain't spoiling anything not that much of a dick) I'm curious as to how you're gonna react to a certain arc, as you call them, when it comes up. It was certainly... surprising to me.

Angie has a lot of weird powers doesn't she? The power to make random flyers appear, teleport the... heros(?) to another dimension, making people apparently admit what's deep down in their heart... ESPECIALLY with the random flyers power! That is too powerful!

The episode where  Sean is gradually being fed a spoonful of rejection.

Yes, magcargos got buffed in gen 7 to be decent,  now sporting 50>60 base HP and  80>90 base sp.atk,  so they can sweep better with shell smash.  Magcargo 6-0's  many fights in  Reborn including Noel.

I changed Tapatalk's theme with a google chrome extension called "Stylsh".  Users share their custom made skins for  any kind of site in there, and others are able to use them.  I have dark themes for many sites from that, including facebook and mangastream.

Google started to automatically disable it lately, but not very often, so i gotta  go to my extensions and manually enable it  sometimes, but its still worth it.

In my experience marcargo's pretty decent, it just has the misfortune of being a postgame mon in its debut generation, then playing second fiddle to camurupt in the next, and then being a mid game rocksmash mon the next time its finally available before the e4.

why are the crazy ones always the ones with all the magic powers? 

Sean x Angie: an tragic romance of the level of Romeo and Juliet. 

Also your team is tailor made to stomp on Angie barring bullshit. Should be good for experience at the very least. 

As for everything else, I'd say remember you're doing this for Nim but at this point I think the game itself may have forgotten about her. 

I have no words...you just...how? Like how did you think sending a dragon type against a bulky ice type was a good idea. Well RIP all those who fell in the battle. Probably could have ended so, so much worse.

• Global Mods

So uh, I have to ask, though I doubt you know, but why the heck was there a factory field underneath the frozen dimensional field? It should've been a regular dimensional field which would've been refrozen by Cold Truth from memory, so I guess you lucked out there?

Ohh. Umm… Fuck. I can't remember. I haven't played Rejuv for a good while because I'm waiting for a sprite to be made for it so I can go through it in a Bug Mono Type Run. Umm... I'm gonna say it like this so just in case you didn't get there, you won't be spoiled. It's the part where you find out how and why your favorite person in the ENTIRE world Melia basically went from being a scared little girl to everyone's god.

Btw, when you say buff, do you mean your Pokemon or your muscles?

Hey hey! Don't tell my dude Kreiss to stop saying dude! That's part of my vocabulary and I use it everyday! That's hurtful dude!

… Ok. I'm gonna be honest, I liked that whole album thing and the title was nice. Very creative.

A volcano does not move at all! Why you thought it would be faster than a mammoth is beyond me.

Which would you choose to kill and which would you choose to die? Angie or Rose?

Replying to both chapters (because apparently i'm a slowpoke)

You should've offered her pokedollars not dollars! That's common sense (and being less stingy might have helped too) do you want to kill Melia or not?

Whew good thing you killed that maid before she could become Melia i can hardly tolerate one two is just too much

The maid looked into your heart and found only evil...yeah pretty accurate

Wow "your call" the moment Melia isn't aroud your "protagonist status" returns...that means she's just suppressing it! We have to get rid of her

See Sean you're just holding Melia back...oh wait who is saving who currently?

I want that CD mail it at "gauntisgreaterthansean" i'll pay you back later...much later

Welp even God can't kill Melia we're doomed

You could've just let them die in there but you didn't...i...i don't understand

Sending a Dragon against an Ice type is literally suicide i would've just sacrificed Bluster or Fingers you were lucky but luck doesn't last forever