The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11153127&t=9293069

And so we meet another "best" girl

Amber von Brat.

Who knows? I might end up liking her.

I mean Tesla is objectively best girl, but in a different way to the other best girls.

Tesla is best mommy!... That didn't sound right did it? Fuck it. Not changing my mind now.

No 1 cares about the cool super hero landing poses anymore. Whenever you jump down a hole again, make sure you land on your head. No only will you get a good amount of sleep (though when you wake up, expect a major headache) people will probably actually care about your well being! Trust me! I've tried it!... A LOT! 😄

Oh would you look at that, another passenger for the Melia worship train!

To be honest though I actually really like Tesla, she's a pretty pleasant character to be around 🙂

Hey, Azelf is my favorite member of the lake trio as well!

I actually though I was the only one, everyone I've meet usually liked Mesprit better!

Oh boy are we in for another update bomb? I'm totally in.

Also I despise how that scene where you meet Tesla goes. You meet the first person to help you in the Aevium region and its setting up for a sweet reunion, and then boom it all turns to Melia again. Like Jan, you couldn't wait two minutes at the very least.

Oh you have a kickstarter? For a new series maybe? Of course i'll donate! Is 1...no 10! Yes 10 Iranian Rial good enough? I hope you don't run away with the money.

Oh hi Sean! I'm the nice character you met so long ago remember me? What? Our Goddess Melia is here too? Go away Sean i never liked you anyway...yeah not fun

A wild stupid rich girl appeared, the stupid rich girl attacks/insults you, it's not very effective...your slap her 100000000 times button is disabled your take the chainsaw and Rip&Tear button is disabled even your freaking flee button is disabled! The ONLY thing you can do is BEG FOR FORGIVENESS???? Nope not in a million years...ahhhhrgh i'm just a little bit angry right now soooo long rant incoming in 3..2..1

Real story time remember the Nuzleaf cage? Where you have to beg Fern to let you out? Going in blind i almost stopped playing Reborn that moment (and i was in love with the game up to that point) just because of that scene (good thing there was an alternative route) i despise when games force you to do something you don't want/hate (begging or asking for forgiveness when i did nothing wrong are pretty good triggers for me) just to continue with the main story (it would still be bad as a side quest but at least there you have the option to just walk away) and (unlike Reborn) there is no alternate route here so even if i forced myself to play trough this mediocre (mostly because the narrative is pretty bad) game i would drop it and never look back because i can (barely) stand bad dialogue (and only if the gameplay is fun) but this is just bad game design tl;dr the third option you edited in should be there by default. 

P.S.

I'm gonna name my next dog Amber and i will not like her

P.P.S.

My feelings right now

Spoiler

If you went to the back room, you could have seen Melia relaxing in a bed xD   Would have probably "improved" your mood xD
Poor Sean wants a pedicure too.

That aside though Tesla is probably the closest thing to a likable character.

Yep, i think I will download the PBS to add that option there in the Amber confrontation. 

>MySpace...    That's a relic, man lol

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11153382&t=9293069

You know I would have preferred to win the actual lottery.

But c'est la vie.

Oh also I fight the 3 ghosts of Christmas or something.

I dunno man. I've been trying to repress most of it.

But hey.

Amber von Brat best girl.

• Haha 1

You know... you hurt me when you said fuck you to me. I wanted revenge on you. Although, the Master Ball didn't really make me feel better but then I thought. "He'll have to go through more Melia praising shit and he'll lose it." And that's exactly what I got. Expect to losing your mind many, many, MANY more times my friend! 😄

The hatred for Melia is strong in this one... ANYHOW HOLY SH*T YOU ACTUALLY GOT A MASTER BALL!!! you really have the devil's luck do you?

I am starting to wonder if bitchy tsunderes is your type of girl now sorry that Adrien no longer exist now whoops.

next episode you will now know why everyone keep calling Tesla BEST MOM.No offence to Nancy you just got less screen time...

BUT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT WILL CHEER YOU UP

spoiler alert for Pokemon reborn EP 18 read at your own risk:

Spoiler

I DISLIKE GARDEVOIR NOW YA WANNA KNOW WHY SHE ALMOST KILL ME and Cain is gone forever ...

and now she is gone in the void HAHA!!

Edited by Angelkitsune

This ep had some rollercoasters.  nice.  

Jackpotception?

Also duno what's luckier,  getting that masterball,  or Rose  hitting  a minimized Muk 3 times in a row without missing,  and not hitting herself in confusion  all at once xD

I usually didn't give so much gravity to the dialogues, but your locke makes me dislike Melia even more heh

@Angelkitsune  You may want to  correct that they are Reborn e18 spoilers.  Maybe he doesnt mind rejuv spoilers but will mind reborn spoilers.

so, here's the heist:you use the master ball on melia and toss it into the ocean. Then, you hit jan over the head with a mace. This is a job for

Spoiler

5e93e30156f10fb8ded923356964ecdd.png

Wakandan Sean

At some point you gotta wonder what Team Xen is thinking just waiting on the plot to come back to them, like they could have chucked Nim into the lava ages ago and we'd never know until it was too late. 

Also Rose continues to be the best thing ever, that Master Ball man. 

The whole Saki/Venam battle was a . . . thing. About the only thing Melia did was soak up hits honestly. Also enjoy the villa, its about the nicest thing you're going to get for awhile. 

Oh look Melia gets a villa but our "protagonist" does not...what a surprise! I only hope the present Tesla gives you is good.

You got a Masterball, your luck is truly legendary (it's probably one of the factors keeping you alive trough all this bullshit)

Well i'll give Amber some browny points for standing against "THE GODDESS" but not nearly enough to win me over after the last part she'll have to do (waaaaaaaay) better (starting with apologies to the player) to stop me from hating her but now she's at least a level below Melia (for me)

I honestly don't understand, if Jan loves this character so much why not just make the game with her as the protagonist...well she already is but you get my meaning, buuut that would probably require her not having superpowers and it's a big nono for our GODDESS

Ah you know why the fight alongside her is no longer optional? Because Jan figured out who the "best girl" is we just don't see it

Rose might be your lucky charm, I've never even come close to getting a master ball form the lottery!

Also if you're not sure how to use the Purify Chamber I'll put it in a spoiler to read if you want.

Spoiler

You pretty much just need to put Pokemon that are super effective against each other in the chamber together!

1484227007_purifychamberexample.PNG.463f3eb5729f9dab28be079b6ef9da4e.PNG

Like this^

Grass is good against water, water is good against rock, rock is good against fire, and fire is good against grass!

After that you just put a Shadow Pokemon in the middle.

But you don't need to use four Pokemon, I think having at least one in there is enough.

Also if you leave a Shadow Pokemon in there it's heart will open gradually on it's own over time!

I hope this helps, I played a lot of Pokemon XD when I was younger so I had plenty of time to figure out how this thing works.

Seeing it come back in this game almost felt like coming home!

As for your question about my favorite legendary bird, it's Zapdos 😃

>masterball off the fucking in game lottery

holy shit what a lucky break, Rose truly is luck blessed isnt she

wow amber really doesnt deserve all the shit thrown her way, I hope her party goes off without a hitch without any cults getting in the way whatso ever.

fun fact this scene used to be who you liked the most out of I believe the four amber,saki,venam with the option to choose melia to piss off the person asking the question  forgot who. Only if you chose melia did she fight with you I believe the others choices let you fight saki and venam alone

edit got a little farther into the episode you explained the above yourself XD yeah its a little questionable what jan did

yeah Sheridan village was one of a group of places that received a major design change in the recent versions

maybe metagross had earthquake that could explain what melia said

• 2 weeks later...

Sup?

So Zetaboards got bought out by Tapatalk and as such all of those chapter links above are now broken.

Fucking great isn't it?

I can't link individual chapter pages anymore either. Instead I get the whole forum page.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s340.html#p1638113 (Not a new episode just a test)

It does however bring you down to where the new chapter is on the page but it's still a pain in the ass.

So I dunno.

Temporary hiatus while I figure this shit out/start a rebellion and overthrow Tapatalk, I guess.

• Sad 1

Oh wow Tapatalk, what did you do to the website 😣

Why did they have to go and mess it up, oh well I suppose we'll just have to adjust.

Good luck trying to figure this out, or starting a rebellion, whatever comes first...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18470&p=1643150#p1643150

Here's a new one. I had it written a while ago so I figured I'd post it now.

New Zetaboards is still complete garbage after the reskinning.

So who knows what I'll do in future.

Anyway enjoy a single mother trying to sell me her daughter or whatever this episode was about.

Spoiler

698fd2e961967097b7fe86b089b90d76.png

I thought all your girls started with A

also, do you know of any way to change the UI? the colour, at least? bc this shit makes me want to bleach my eyes and bleach everyone responsible for this