The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

I don't think you should feel too bad about catching the Elekid, I think you should treat it more as a "gift" for surviving so long 😉

Lucky catch with the Skorupi though, Drapion are great Pokemon, gotta love that psychic immunity!

Silly Sean don't you remember that Melia can walk on water? That's how they got there...onward Team Melia! To glory (of Melia)

Oh what a touching reunion Ren is totally going to turn on team Xen later and ask for forgiveness from Melia then (after some back and forth) they'll hold hands and be super besties again...disgusting.

An Elekid! Is it me or are you getting too many good Pokemon? It probably means there's a difficult fight ahead.

What the hell? Not even an "impossible" fight? They get to escape just like that? Too strong? When you already won against her boss? Why escape then? Why not beat you all right there? These are the questions Jan should have asked himself before making this stupid scene

I'm off the site for a few days and I miss multiple updates. 

God the Ren Team Xen thing was a trainwreck pun intended. You win the battle but Nastasia and Ren just get away without anyone lifting a finger. I feel like that happens WAY too frequently in Rejuvenation. You have to wonder why Jan even has you Pokemon battle after a certain point. 

Well at least the Crawli battle should be cakewalk. 

ren, the black-haired edgy teen who was betrayed, and joined the dark side

melia, the seemingly invulnerable and perfect girl at the center of everything

venam, melia's best friend, and a down-to-earth character running from the law

🤔

WTf  i see this had new posts but i didnt expect so many new updates suddenly stacked together.  So much to read lol! 

Poor Rowlet.  The next gym types do it no favors.  Tho it might do well in the next ones so dont diss it!

My favorite ice cream taste is mastic.

If you want more reasons to visit a therapist just look at you blind nuzlocking these games.

Poor Slugma line doesn't deserve such hate 😞   

Also  Elekid was a static encounter / event mon / howeveruwannacallit anyway so you still had the right to catch it. 

Or something that sounds actually heroic!

Like satisfying the perpetual boredom of real life

Did Rose just eat a protean powered Ice Beam?  Or  does it not have protean or ice beam in normal?  I dunno whatsup in normal xD

I'm still having trouble figuring out if Crawli is male or female tbh.

I wonder if i should spoil about the card piece.  Considering the chance of one finding out themelves is like less than 1%.

I know i commented mostly on the last chapter but decreased attention span comes with growing older :F

it was SUPPOSED TO BE ADRIENN

GODDAMMIT JAN SHE DESERVED THAT SPOT

Spoiler

you know damn well what i'm talking about

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

the butt

oh and uh, you'd probably be Han. I also cast crawli as general tumblr (the one that fucked everything up in the last movie, idr her name)

Well... That was actually quite shocking. I didn't expect THAT easy of a sweep through Crawli. Ohh well. Btw, you keep making me laugh my lungs out and Idk how many more I have inside my body. You might have already looked this up btw or anything but just in case, if you even want spoliers for Leech Life:

Spoiler

It got WAY buffed in Gen 7. I think it's damage is now 80.

Rose is the best (not flying) dragon that ever was and will be

Crawli is a disgrace to all Bug trainers (Shelly is way better) no wonder he lost to Nastasia

Trust? What is wrong with these people? They never did anything to make you trust them (the opposite in fact)

I knew it! So Jan is really in the game (R.I.P. Gym Guy) if you meet him give him a punch from me, well he'll probably end up dead (just like in game Ame)

Huh, I didn't know Crawli's gym got redone... It looks much less frustrating than it used to be.

Thank goodness, I was dreading going through that puzzle again in my nuzlocke.

Rose truly is the best girl. Even if it was just the bug gym, watching her take on a gym leader all by herself was beautiful 😍

• Global Mods

The madman actually did it with just rose. 

I mean things like dragon dance + potions is OP as hell, but still. 

I think you need to triple-check that math though..... think about how much Aelita works out.

(could be a rounding error though)

Rose is the greatest, she really is one of the highlights of the run. Glad she got to shine now, because for what comes next, she's likely gonna take the bench for awhile.

Also these Rangers are an embarrassment to their service. 

Hah. Never had i noticed how well the irritation TM fit the whole thing.  Bless

And this is why Axew was .. well.. axed    xD

🚪🚶‍♂️

tho tbf  if liquidation had dropped your defense in the beginning (50% chance) it would have all been over. then again 'mons revolves all around luck

And at least v10 Crawli offers a proper challenge now. It's doubles for starters.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yay, Saki's back...

Although to be fair she's not as bad as Melia, so she's got something going for her.

Speaking of Melia, it sure was nice of her to take care of that ONE Sharpedo for you.

I mean, who knows what would have happened if you were forced to take on all four of them instead of just three...

Well technically you don't have to finish that run (just like Snakewood...good times) also nice beard! (ahem at least now he doesn't look like a 15 year old boy...what? Who said that?)

So it finally came to that moment, the moment you understand that the person you hated for so long is nothing compared to some other character coughMeliacough (happened to me with Fern till i met the Mary Sue of Reborn Lin)

You're back and you're in desperate need of a shave. You should try to edit a beard onto your trainer sprite.

It's telling after dealing with Melia for an extended period that Saki feels almost tolerable in comparison.