The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11145172&t=9293069

And here we have Part 2 in the Sean Sadness Series. Short but sad.

It's nothing really sad Nuzlocke wise.

But well...

You'll see.

Sean Sadness Series indeed... 

at least gym 7/8 are a bit more reasonable now. they were pretty deadly back in V8.

Just when you think a guy can't be kicked down any further than he is, there's a way. First your role as the main protagonist, then your team, and now your favorite girl.

Oh yeah, Jan did replace Adrian. Doesn't help that her AI seem to randomly lose several dozen IQ points at random points during the battle. 

For everything coming next storywise, all I can say is remember you're doing all this to save Nim (who is basically best girl now all things considered). 

Alas poor Adrian, you were too good for this game.

To be quite honest, I forgot about Novae as well, since she's just basically "hey this game has gen7 pokemon now", only as a minor npc instead of a twitter post.

Damn...now you can't fail Sean if we lose Nim too there won't be any good/likable character left in this game (except maybe Adam), even for Jan that was a low blow but look at the bright side....give me a minute...ah yes! If you happen to encounter Jan ingame you could get revenge.

P.S.

I eagerly await the coming of the Emperor but until then i'll abstain from religion

... And I thought the last episode was sad, but this was just... depressing.

I really don't understand why Adrian was replaced, I mean it was probably just to show off Alolan Pokemon... but still!

Novae isn't even half as strong as Adrian was!

I actually struggled against Adrian, I haven't even broken a sweat against Novae!

Now the only two decent girls left in the game right now are Rose and Nim... better do your best to keep them safe Sean.

I just wanted to say that after I finished the first part of the sean sadness arc that I applaud you for writing in a story bit where mothball leaves your team even though it still hasn't fainted in battle.

part two finished now we should start an appeal to jan to bring back Adrian It would be interesting to say the least for no other reason than I'm curious how he would do it and to make you feel better

the thing at the end about the romance option reminds me there is going to be a romance option of some kind in pokemon desolation at some point the fan game I mentioned earlier that has the relationship point system where you get to clearly see if someone likes to dislikes something you do/say. I wonder if that will actually have story significance or not as of now I don't really have an opinion on it yet because it hasn't been implemented yet. 

feel free to ignore this if it was already mentioned but the battle against madame x in blacksteeple you are technically supposed to lose and in most nuzlockes battles you are supposed to lose are exempt from standard nuzlocke rules......................... or at least thats what ive seen in what nuzlockes ive watched.......... essentially meaning those lost in the battle with madame x can still be counted as "alive"and as such can stay on the team if you so choose.................

again idk if this has been mentioned yet or not so............

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
2 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11149477&t=9293069

And we're back! 

Sean is still moping but he's soldiering  on through the Help Requests.

Might as well keep going, right?

Hey thanks for the free heart attack with that brave bird. 

I was going to check exactly who's shiny staravia sprite you were insulting but I can't seem to find the old community spriting threads. maybe Jan deleted them? 

(Maybe one day derogatory-senpai will insult one of *my* shiny sprites)

a new episode, and a new heart attack from rose, its almost like we're back in the beginning of the game, where your only problems was Melia trying to steal your main character role and team xen were only minor nuisances 

And then Meila successfully stole your main character role and team xen have become moderate nuisances

how things change for the worse

My heart almost stopped the moment i saw that empty hp bar and here i thought Rose was past this...i hope it never happens again

This was a very sad and "tired" episode i hope it gets better (just for a moment)

Shedinja could be useful against some bosses if Jan didn't think about it

I would point out that the quality of these side quests is kinda lacking but then i remember the "main" plot is even worse at times.

Oh dear god you have to be more careful with Rose, I actually felt my heart stop!

And are Tropius that bad?

I haven't used one in a long time but I did use one on my first Sapphire run back in the day, and I remember him being pretty good almost on par with my Swampert actually...

Or I could just be remembering wrong, it was a long time ago.

Umm... How come you freaked out the 2nd time that grunt hid in the stack of books and not the 1st time? xD But damn. Rose lived on 1. That made my heart jump into my throat, out of my mouth and then back down into my stomach. o.o Hope you have more good times like this though! 😄

Jesus christ, who hurt the team aa leader as a child for them to be this irrationally angry at helping others.

>I deserve this more then you

What a completely inane thing to say, considering she did nothing to earn it. oh well, he got her just deserts anyways.

A chill episode for once...i am glad, also Chiller is a cannibal...another charming trait to add to the list, i like him even more now.

I wonder if team Xen and team AA will unite to fight you as they seem incapable to beat you on their own (at least the AA team knows you exist)

Cool a Magnemite! Magnezone (despite being almost as ugly as Probopass) is one of my main, Sturdy+Mirror Coat+Thunder Wave is just beautiful

My favorite ice cream flavor is melon

Hey there weren't any heart stopping moments this episode, maybe the game has finally decided to give you a break 😀

Congrats on the Magnemite, I've never been a big fan it or it's evolution's designs but it is a fantastic Pokemon to have, especially in a nuzlocke.

Sturdy is truly one of the best abilities in my humble opinion.

Oh and my favorite ice cream is a tie between just plain old chocolate and mint and chip 🙂

Oh shit Rens still alive, fancy that I wonder what new and exciting paths his character arc takes after this chance meeting with his not dead waifu crush

>Crawli is the strongest one here I'm sure

Would it have been that difficult to put in a variable where she acknowledges that you beat her boss?