The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

So you met your mother and she's a robot or clone...wait that sounds very similar to mew and mewtwo, why not try using other superpowers? maybe you have telekinesis or something

This prison is just terrible i'm surprised no one escaped yet with how stupid the guards are.

Oh no! Poor Saki, flower arrangement is such a harsh punishment, how she will survive?

Those trees didn't deserve to live, don't they know electricity isn't very effective on grass. They seriously need to study the type chart.

Honestly I'm incredibly curious as to what your mother actually is.

Is she a clone? A robot? Or is she just a regular brainwashed woman? Are you even biologically her kid? I need the answers!

And hooray! You have a new hammer, now you can properly defend yourself :)

What a lovely day

Spoiler

Now listen here you little shit, do you know why I killed Adrian? Because you pissed me off. Jan was going to kill her, but I smuggled her out during the beta test. I was ready to return her to you, but then you went on with that backstabbing shit. I gave you several chances to stop, but eventually I was done with it. I killed Adrian, I turned Adam into a rock, and I'm coming for Aelita if you don't make up for your slenderous claims with 100,000€ in unmarked bills. Simply because you pissed me off.

Doesn't that remind you of someone?

• 4 weeks later...

Just how hard did that antenna hit that grunts head?

Oh come on, I'm sure Madam X's plot isn't just a blatant rip off of fathers, there might be something else involved

"won't be sentient afterwards" so its basically death then

"arriving today" see you in another two months!  

The almighty boss of Team Xen (so basically Lin 2.0) is arriving to inspect the facility but i'm sure nothing will go wrong! (sarcaaaasm) I bet you'll meet her but she will let you go...wait this reminds me of the plot of another game...hmmm...what was it...re..Reborn? Yeah something like that.

Oh Neved how did you rise to be an executive with your intelligence is beyond me.

Aha so you can use the Mining Kit to destroy a castle wall but not some metal boxes (for those apparently you need a laser)...of course, it aaaal makes sense and of course Braixen can't use her fire when you're out of the room because....what was the reason again? None? I thought so. 

Hey, don't you know that souls are part of a healthy breakfast?!

You can't expect Madame X to go and skip meals now can you?

Also, Ironfist is the best spy, I couldn't even see him!

But I would love to know where Neved got such a lovely lamp...

OH NO! Emma betrayed Neved! But she seemed so trustworthy, what a plot twist.

Date? With Madelis? Didn't you hate her? I expected more anger anyway her team sucks Coffee probably could beat her by herself (except for the Skuntank)

Ah Piano Lady, one of the best npcs in the game and she doesn't even get a real name...

But at least she helped you to escape and didn't say anything moronic :D

And I thought Ironfist was a great spy! You sir, are the true champion of stealth!

I have never seen a more masterful use of the shadowy arts than I have with you, those guards were fools to try and stop you!

But in all seriousness, I'm really pumped for the next episode. It'll be nice to finally get out of this prison.

Reading a buncho  updates altogether was nice.  

The thing about Fisty is that i didn't notice him on that wall the first time :P  

You certainly had less trouble with Madelis than i had on a non-nuzlocke... albeit intense mode and having a kinda restricted choice of 'mons.

Funny thing is that braixen first says shes a shit battler,  and some time later shes holding out agaisnt a Deoxys while another one oneshots 4/6 of my team...  i am also supporting the traitor thing.

About the pink hair... all u had to do was select the primary female P.Character who also has it.  You can say thats her only natural child and the rest of you were adopted :P  Or maybe that's a robot too. Nancy v2.0 who knows.

...I will pay you $100 USD if you attempt a Pokémon Clover Nuzlocke.

I will pay you an additional $100 USD if you complete said Nuzlocke.

This isn't a joke, I'm dead serious.

Part One:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11111253&t=9293069

And the awkwardly split Part Two:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11111254&t=9293069

We've made it to the end of Book 1 - Phantump Blood!

Yes, they're all named after JoJo Parts.

Should we celebrate?

Read to find out!

Spoiler

The obvious answer!

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude

melia

madame x's bird

those were the demons

anw now that this shtick is over, I am sorry for your loss, most of them didn't deserve to die

you could always roofie melia and use her as philosopher's stone fuel like you did last time tbh. I'm sure mary sues are worth 5 nuzleafs

Edited by Hycrox

Well this was an emotional roller coaster.

You lost a lot of good Pokemon, I'm really going to miss Pounce and IronFist, they were true heroes...

At least Mothball is still alive, and you had the hindsight to take Rose off the team beforehand... So there's something.

And your mother... I can't believe Melia just came in and stole the spotlight like that.

Nancy had literally just sacrificed herself for you and it's all just tossed to the side, I don't dislike Melia as a character I just feel as if this reveal was done at the wrong time...

I remember the shift being really jarring when I got to this part of the game, and honestly after seeing it again it still is.

So this is the end of Book 1? I suppose that means there will be quite a wait for the next part.

But that's alright, I'm a pretty patient person and I really enjoy your Nuzlockes. So take your time, I eagerly await your return :)

I'm very sad that pounce died instead of mothball I wish you had a bullshit clause like you had with the garchomp in reborn but I guess I'm glad the run didn't end. Keep trucking along I'm still rooting for you to beat your two main nuzlocke series. If it wasn't for the fullrestore pounce and mothball would have lived....