The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Alas poor amber, your attitude was a welcome distraction from venam's stupidity and melia's self righteousness, and you will be missed dearly

IDK why the time gear symbol shows up when you time travel, their purpose is to stabilize time, not to travel trough it.

The first one to actually just hang out, and not use you as their personal slave. Wow.

Hey, the news is a proud group of organizations. Besides, do you want to listen to 'Rare Pokemon', where Jeff and Henrietta are chased around by literally anything and everything?

HEY VERONICA! HOLD THIS SOAKED CAN OF LIGHTER FLUID FOR ME. KTHX

Now I want to play that story, dude. That sounds awesome!

BAHAHAHA! She thinks that you're her friends. So adorable. So misguided. So burnable.

Fury meter rising

This actually confused me on the second playthrough I did. Is Melia in some kind of unofficial suicide watch or something? Like, she's actually in danger by herself, instead of just a monotype trainer with superpowers. Cuz that would explain why Veronica keeps telling you to find her.

Presses F to pay respects

The dog......it's power is overwhelming!

You know......there's an easy way to get rid of Veronica.....Looks at Zira

Watches, with a single tear falling from my face. It's beautiful!

Pick up the phone, Augustus......

If Brittle will get introduced when she wakes, then she'll never get it.

So you were right! As usual

Would it be the forest of space? I think it'd be the city of space.

NOW she cares about Nim? Just set Zira on her!

......Of course.

You know i thought that i would never forgive Amber for her behavior the first time you met but after this episode i'm not so sure (that means Jan actually made a good character arc for once) too bad we won't see her for a veeeery long time but we still have our 2 "favorite" characters to hang out with.....yaay? Sigh i hope the past is better than the present.

Oh...that's why Venam keeps going after Melia i though she was just crazy (like half of the characters to be honest)

That's your ringtone? Arghm i won't judge

An Abra! One of my favorite glass cannons (when she evolves)

Ohhh you started a Book of Grudges just like the Dwarfs from Warhammer (probably just a coincidence but i like it)

Of course it's a good thing for the Cube to grow don't listen to anyone telling you otherwise

Oh time travel....how quaint, maybe you can somehow lose them back in time?

Meanwhile Texen is doing well (except the amnesia) 

Wow, I think Amber might have become the most likable person on that island.

Shame we won't be seeing her for awhile... if at all.

It must be nice having a Growlithe that can go supernova.

At least Kakori shouldn't be able to bounce back, since Charcoal seems to be able to harness the power of the sun and all.

Ah, good old fashioned time travel!

I wonder what kind of kooky adventures you'll get to go on now 😁

Is it bad that I kind of wanna see that Texen spin-off?

4 hours ago, Gaunt said:

Sigh i hope the past is better than the present.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

It's worse

And now you enter the topic of time travel. Oh how fun it is to talk about time travel. The best way I can describe using it is this: use it as a necessary evil, not a solution. People often mistake it as "Oh look at this cool shit" kind of element when it's something you really need to go fully in and plan if you include it otherwise you will have the world roll their eyes.

Oh boy time for well. . . Time Travel. The nickname for the Klang was precisely the level of comedy I've come to expect. Also you should know better than to try to escape the reach of Melia  the plot. 

The hangout with Amber scene was surprisingly nice. . . for the like 10 seconds it lasted before the plot came back. To bad there's no more sidequests for you to distract yourself at the moment, though considering how the last few times went that may be for the best. 

Another Growlithe. . . well try not to make it three for three for the line in your Nuzlockes.

At this point, all I can say is try not to take too many Back to the Future jokes/references.

23 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Have you seen the new seasons of that Thomas The Tank Engine btw? It's gotten very weird. Thomas goes to different parts of the world. A lot of the movies are musicals now. They even had an almost train kissing episode! (Valentines Day Episode) Like what the fuck are the creators of this show thinking now?!

Because apparently that's what kids nowadays want. And it's more progressive or some crap. Urgh. My childhood's ruined....I just wanna make a huge rant about this.

That valentine episode has a nice moral for kids, though. Gotta give them credit for that. Nothing else. 

N-not like I am still watching Thomas and Friends. Nope, not at all. Hahaha...Please disregard my profile pic.

How on earth is Nim evil? That's reserved specifically for people who deliberately stand in your way and should wiped from the face of earth like the swine they are. Nim's supporting you. Like a best girl should!

Yeah, this game has lots of elements from the Mystery Dungeon series. I guess Jan's a fan?(Can't blame him, the games are the best thing in the world)

Actually, I had a weird crackpot theory. This game, is actually a secret crossover with the PMD games.

I mean, there's literally an area later on that is said to have be 'mystery dungeon'! 

Maybe you're actually the  reincarnation of the PMD protagonist or something and you have to stop Madame X from plunging the world into an timeless future or something?

....Yeah, that's actually sounds stupid when you think really carefully. It would be really cool though if it is a crossover with the PMD games. Or the opposite, I don't know.

...A bare armed Xen grunt, huh? That seems like potential story material.

Brock=B + Rock

I can't believe it took me this long to realise that.

Volta's a reporter, so she's probably around 20 or something? Which mean she's free game? But if that doesn't work out there's still a ton of girls available in the future. Expecially a certain university student~

For friends, you seem to be adamant that Amber's the reason for Gearan to burn down to a crisp, Venam. Outstanding loyalty there, Veronica.

Wait, so you were joking about Veronica's lust all this time? Huh. I thought you figured it out earlier or something.

I wonder if you're gonna do the Espurr event.  Because Prankster Dual Screens and  Light Screen really, really help me through this game.

Woohoo! Burn them all, Sean. Let them suffer for your sufferings. Ahahahah. Ahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Wait, you can jump on the rocks? Huh. 

Melia: Yeah, Venam. You don't have to change at all. Just be the same thieving, annoying, bratty, lying, swindling, cowardly, bitch you always are(or worse). I'm sure everyone will be fine with that.

This bitch, I swear.

Haha, the fact you ran away from them only to get sucked to the past with them is freaking hilarious. Poor, poor Sean.

But, the part later on is definitely where the plot gets really interesting...for me, at least.

Edited by Hakimblue99
  • Like 1

You made this chapter quite a rollercoster.  I hope you liked the party and the short company with best girl,  because we are back in our legularly sceduled despair.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s660.html#p1655430

Alternative title: The Guy who got Dragged Through Time.

Also for anyone not aware there's a migration happening sometime in the next few months from Tapatalk to a new forum called Xenforo (Really suspicious name I know)

So I'll probably embark on this perilous journey as well since the only good thing about Tapatalk is the unlimited image posting (which Xenforo has)

Won't effect you guys much though. You'll still get your updates here. Which are the only joy in your miserable lives I assume?

Okay go read this chapter then come back and tell me what a sexist pig I am.   

• Thanks 1

First off, how dare you call me out like that? It really hurt my feeli-Wait. No. Don't have any of those. At least not any positive ones.

Crescent is a liar? Who woulda thunk it?

Talking about differences? Nawww. Just throw out your 'mons and fight me like a man.

You would think that they would name the catastrophe something along the line of 'The big X' where X is the catastrophe. But nooooooo

Could they at least have found some sort of name based on some other language's words for space and time? Like, even Tempus and Locus would fit better! And that's just literally Space and Time in latin!

I get that some people are better than others at battling. I really do. But three years to equal us? C'mon, with the differences in power between the Xen admins (Disregarding the cheating Mewtwos, Giratinas, and other legends) and the main character, it seems like Melia, Venam, and the others shouldn't be able to do anything. Which explains so much, now that I think about it....

A list of everything in the book would be nice.

Melia is a MANIPULATIVE weak idiot main character. At least to other weak-minded idiots. Let's just make a list of adjectives that describe her, shall we?

Y'know, that would actually be cool. It'd be hard to change nicknames and all that, but taking your team and having you fight yourself would be awesome.

If she becomes the next Giovanni, then all she'd achieve is another Mewtwo. Like, that's it.

Y'know, they say that they need HMs, but do they really? Melia doesn't, cuz she can just fly!

Yet another prophecy fodder character! Not even likeable!

2 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

Y'know, that would actually be cool. It'd be hard to change nicknames and all that, but taking your team and having you fight yourself would be awesome.

Since the project was canned I think it's safe to say I used that concept for a segment of the storyline someone asked me to draw up.

As for the comment about the world of Melias, Google Furry apocalypse. That is exactly how it'd play out for me in that kind of world.

What I really like about this segment is that it really dials back the character bloatedness and really stops shoving Melia in your face. It has plenty of problems though. I hate time travel but at least it boots most of the Melia worshipping cult out for a bit.

Are you saying she's immortal? Well then the solution is simple. Have her fuse with a mortal, slice them in half with a sword that has gotten bigger with everyone lending their energy to it and then slice the thing in half. But then you'd run the risk of of them taking over the world because they somehow survived and they now look like clouds in the sky. (If anyone knows where I got that from... GOOD JOB!)

How many questions are in the book so far?

I always thought she was 10 but maybe she's 15 and then when she time travels and comes back, she's 18? Not sure.

This Kanon fella seems like one of the stupidest characters in the entire game (that includes gems such as Veronica)

Are we sure that diary was from Kanon and not Jan? Too many "Melia is perfect" entries...very suspect.

Great job Sean! You blended in completely with this society...you'll continue to talk like that for the rest of the "time adventure" right?

I think this game would benefit from a narrator (a snarky/sarcastic one)

Don't laught Sean she used the Hyperbolic TIme Chamber to get stronger once she can do it again, to be at your level she'll probably get out as a 90 year old lady though.

Ah joy, another member of the Melia cult.

I have a feeling that you're going to have a lot of fun with Kanon 🙂

Wait a minute... if you catch a Pokemon from the past will that effect the future?

What if Itsy Bitsy had a family!? Now when you go back to your time you might have a group of angry Surskit orphans after you!

I really dislike the names "Spacea" and "Tiempa".

Every time I have to read them it feels like my brain is trying to do a back-flip.

If that crap happens, I'll  delete everything Thomas related on my laptop. Serious.

Ouch. I think my self-worth just took a hit. How could I ever restore my self-worth, oh Derogatory trainer? Like changing my profile pic?

Wait, Risa's Texen's sister? Huh. I guess I forgotten about it....

NO! Why?! She's hot! And...and...and that's pretty much it actually. Oh well, I guess I'll just choose another waifu. Like April~She's hot, and has dark skin. And I have a thing for hot dark-skinned girlsandboyslikeDamian

I'll admit, the time police thing(in my opinion) is kinda cool...except for Spacea and Tiempa. Those bitches...really didn't appreciate sending me on that wild trip...

Screw that Arceus cult, though. I'm fine without knowing they exist

Here we see documented live footage of the birth of the great Derogatorism movement in 1900,  lead by our supreme founder, Sean the Derogatory trainer. Such a wondrous moment, indeed!

Edited by Hakimblue99

This was the biggest dose of feminism i have seen dumped on a pile xD

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown.png

this is probably what steve rogers said  when he went to live with his dead girl after returning the infinity stones
and proceeded to probably do nothing while he knew he could stop various terrible incidents

^endgame spoilers

If it makes you feel any better, the a few of the forums I've been using for years use Xenforo and they work pretty well. Though yeah that name is SUPER ironic in your case. 

Yeah most of this section of Rejuvenation is essentially a cutscene. . . . which is a criticism I can level at most of the game to be honest. Like between this and Reborn, I'll never complain about Metal Gear Solid again. Also this isn't even the worst one, that one's at least much later. 

All things considered like well over half of the named characters are female, and most of them are annoying at best. I support you putting in their place, up with the patriarchy!

• Like 1

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s680.html#p1655626

Happy birthday to The Terribly-Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation. 3 years baby!

That's almost as long as the Reborn Nuzlocke has been on hiatus!

Yaaaaaaay hiatus!

Spoiler

Lots of love to everyone who's been following this run for all those years!  ❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler

All those years exactly mind you. If you weren't reading on this exact date, 3 years ago, I hate you. 💔 💔 💔 

Spoiler

Bet you thought this would be where I say I was joking and I actually love you.

Spoiler

No.

yes 😘

• Thanks 1

has it been three years already? I remember when you started this nuzlocke, so young and innocent, full of hope for the future.... and then team xen attacked the boat with aliens and kidnapped your mother, and you've been on this downward spiral ever since

>time and space forced you to go to terjumia

welp we know who the pre final boss is then, thanks for clearing that up rejuvenation

can this game get any wordier?

probably yeah

Lets not forget that to obtain the soul stone you need to suffer the loss of a dear person

MCU stealing from naruto apparently

so they used young naive sean's developing friendship with tolerable melia to make him suffer that loss and summon the stone.   (because they have no dear ones to sacrifice themselves)

but they overestimated sean's feelings of friendship towards someone he barely got to know (who would have thought someone would resist falling in love with melia on first sight), so the stone turned out to be defective and unable to absorb souls.

which is why its now only useful as a paper holder. 

the end.

3 years already? I still remember the young Sean strolling trough Reborn with his sanity still (partially) intact then came Snakewood and as a final blow Rejuvenation...what would you say to the old you now?

Really? They need Melia to work to maintain the entire town? How? I don't even....don't get me wrong i'm glad she won't be around (only for a short time i'm sure) but that's just ridiculous

So that poor Max clone is Venam? Shouldn't she look more like Chloe? Way to subvert my expectations

It's not a chained Goddess but Lady Death is more fitting as you're immortal (and already have 1 stone):

download.jpg

While you may have only known her for a short while at that time, she did ask you to travel to a huge ass city with her to where she'd become a Normal-Type Gym Leader. So it kind of makes sense why'd she add you in there.

An insane laugh most likely... I can honestly see you dressing up as the Joker in 1 of these and just being completely insane throughout the whole thing.

Actually, I'm not sure if this was in previous versions but in V11, you can find a tape in Melia's room and play it on her computer. I'll put the rest in a spoiler box in case you don't want to be spoiled until you see for yourself.

Spoiler

It's basically her application to become a Gym Leader. Ren and Venam appear in it but in the video, her hair is blue instead of purple. And then she says she wants to change her hair color again because she's not feeling the blue. So she has 3 different colored hairs that can be seen in this game so far. Take a shot every time she changes the color of her hair! 😄

Wait... Who is talking in the flashback part?!

So which do you hate more? The gods or Melia?

Well he was there before us. Maybe he radioed it in to the grunts before he got kidnapped... Wait. Is it still he or is it and it since he's technically a Pokemon?

God, this nuzlocke has been going on for three years?

Time flies by when you're having fun I guess.

I forgot that Melia was actually a bit more tolerable back in the beginning.

Shame she had to go full Mary-sue, you never want to go full Mary-sue.

Maybe the soul stone only likes human souls?

That could explain why it doesn't have the souls of any of your fallen Pokemon 🤔

Plugging away for three years. . . I'm not sure if saying here's hoping for (insert number) years more would be an insult or not. Though your dedication is something to be proud of at least. At the rate we're going, Rejuvenation will actually be complete sometime in the mid 2020s. 

No you fool, the Melia x Sean shippers are gonna have a field day at your reaction to her outfit! 

I honestly forgot you have the Soul stone, honestly there doesn't seem to be any purpose to it at this point sans take up space. . . or to get Thanos to beat you up. But fortunately that little issue was resolved. Are you an honorary Avenger now?

Tiempa and Spacia, I gotta ask why these two girls and not use Dialgia and Palkia. This is a Pokemon game right? Doesn't help they're kinda boring character wise.

I honestly wonder what your Pokemon think about all this, I bet half the time they're bored thinking "oh god the humans are monologuing again". I just want one to pop out and say get on with it!

At least this next part should pick up somewhat.