The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

So you skipped Jenner's funeral which was eh tbh. Better than what I'm used to. I'll have it up in my run eventually as I'm currently back at the Saki lawnmower segment. Let's just say it's...something Now.

Anyways, I'm not going to talk about the protagonist death because that's a rant I really don't want to go through until I have to. That'll be the rant I absolutely lose it harder than the end of Blacksteeple. But yeah the Melia show is still a thing in the newer version but it is slightly toned down. Guess Jan got tired of us harping on it.

You're immortal now? Interesting...ah i have an idea why! You were touched by our GODDESS and a minuscle spark of her being is now with you at all times keeping you alive (and suffering).

I would like the z-moves if the trainer didn't do that stupid dance before using them it's just lame

Did Amber just say what i think she said? The Multiverse theory is 100% correct then, this cannot be the same person we saw previously

Something fun will happen and Melia will not be present? Jan is spoiling us

Well,you can at least find solace in the fact that Geara is irrelevant and is basically non-existant for the rest of the plot.

Also am I a hero or a villain in the super power lore? (My power is being physically stronger when I'm not drunk or high and you named my character "Straight Edge"; in case you forgot) 

Edited by No name

Huh, so Melia gets a few weeks to mourn while you only get a handful of days?

I think someone's hypocrisy is showing 🤔

I didn't know that little Growlithe event was added to the game, it's so cute!

I may have to go back in my own game to see it, I really love little events like this.

I've never really liked z-moves all that much myself. I feel like they were kind of pointlessly overpowered in the main series games.

Then again, maybe they're more balanced in fan games due to the increased difficulty...

"Mainly because of that spoiler up above that I know you all clicked on. "

Sir, I'm feeling slightly attacked right now...

Forget having a few days to mourn, you don't even get a chance to have a proper wake for her. Freaking Jenner gets one, priorities are a little out of whack there. 

By Crescent explaining things, it's more Crescent says a lot of words that don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It'd be actually kind of interesting if Crescent was your wife or something like that (I'm honestly still leaning towards her being your real mother and Nancy being a stand in so Crescent can do. . . whatever she does), I'd at least make the MC more involved in the plot instead of being essentially an overpowered bystander. 

Honestly you should have the upcoming gym battle in the bag. Taking bets on how many Pokemon Rose takes down now. I guessing at least a third of the team. Though I kinda wondered why you didn't choose your Octillery (can't remember his nickname at the moment), but then I remembered Rejuvenation is inspired by Reborn, which means said gym would be startlingly unfriendly to Water type usage. 

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Forget having a few days to mourn, you don't even get a chance to have a proper wake for her. Freaking Jenner gets one, priorities are a little out of whack there. 

Hang on both you and Commander both mention Jenner having a funeral. When the fuck did that happen? I didn't come across anything like that at all.

12 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Hang on both you and Commander both mention Jenner having a funeral. When the fuck did that happen? I didn't come across anything like that at all 

I think I was just piggy backing off of what Commander posted, but I think it might have to do with that video of him that comes up in the newest update of Commander's Written Crawl.

1 hour ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

@Dex@DerogatoryTrainer the funeral is a new scene in V11 while Sean still lives in V10. You can tell by comparing the interior of Tesla's house here to the screenshots from Commander's run.

Well I'm definitely going back and ruining that.

Fuck him. Justice for Nancy! At least she actually managed to prevent someone from dying.

• Haha 3

Okay maybe I spoke too soon. I went and actually saw the scene and...yeah...pretty hard to make jokes about a private send-off thing.

I thought it'd be a big public thing all about Jenner and how he "saved us" that I could stumble in drunk ranting and raving like usual and light a coffin on fire or something. 

But no. I thought it was pretty decent.

Anyway the next chapter will be up Tuesday Wednesday.

• Like 1

Some days you just can't help yourself but go to a funeral and

1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

stumble in drunk ranting and raving like usual and light a coffin on fire or something. 

Today is not that day

8 hours ago, No name said:

More spoilers :

Hide contents

The player character is immortal.

Aelita is a dimensional Rift

Nim becomes evil

Ren becomes sort-of a good guy.

Melia stop being the focus of the plot in v11

? why would you randomly give spoilers like that no one asked for them and it didn't really relate to the discussion?

1 hour ago, nepeta100 said:

? why would you randomly give spoilers like that no one asked for them and it didn't really relate to the discussion?

The guy just wants to be a dick. Jokes on him as I'm pretty sure both Derog and I finished the game and are just slowly working to getting it done.

22 hours ago, Commander said:

The guy just wants to be a dick. Jokes on him as I'm pretty sure both Derog and I finished the game and are just slowly working to getting it done.

I am doing It for jokes. Okay, my wording was definitely overly rude but otherwise I see no problems.

Well that was one hot battle, but I can't say it really rocked. Get it? Get it? Okay, no.

Amber got changed in V11 to be...kind of really easy. Gonna be honest I prefer the old Geara and Zetta and old Amber...pun not intended. V11 Geara and Zetta is a big yikes and Amber is now singles. Amusing singles fight though. But Melia is kind of the same but both more and less obnoxious at the same time since I think she kind of hogs the spotlight 80% of the time but people aren't praising her as God almighty as much and her OP Metronome got deleted from existence. Now she's just lucky af. 

I guess I should explain something: one of the best things added in V11 was a heart-to-heart with Val, a character who kind of gets thrown under the bus. It's actually a pretty good moment, then Melia hijacks it and it becomes all about her. That's where the Melia conflict continues even if she was slightly toned down.

In other words, you must make sure that the party is... LIT! 😃 Get it? Because Amber is a Fire Type Gym Leader?... LAUGH!

But... you're not old. But I suppose your creepiness is sooooo over the top that it doesn't matter what age you are.

That bit with Texen gave me Fresh Prince of Bel-Air flashbacks to whenever Uncle Phil would throw Jazz out of the house.

Stupidly brave or bravely stupid. Take your pick.

In mean... was it a total humiliation? While you lost Pokemon you didn't really care for... she still killed 2 of your Pokemon.

The only ones who are here are the people who work here and the one that we explicitly said that we were keeping out? Wow. C'mon Amber, way to drop the ball.

C'mon Seanster, scream loudly! There are still Anti-Assist Grunts alive! Make them fear you more.

I wonder, is the power of Hype more than the power of Melia's bull?

Yes! The hero of our time, Sean! Too bad he's overshadowed in literally every deed by Melia Sue.

If you lose your dignity, then all you have is rage. I don't see a downside, tbh.

Kill them Sean. Crawli and Holly deserve it. Join me in burning down this place.

Texen? You mean Sir BurnsALot? Just push him into the lava and call it a day.

What they should have done is made it so that Eli and Sharon are your minions. Maybe they'll be competent, sort of?

Karen? Here? I thought the curse on her kept her away from you!

Hah! Pulling a Sheperd on Jan! Nice.

Nice one, Jitto! Keep it up!

Wiggles could do work later on. Better to keep him now.

.....Now I feel bad.

Not much to say about most of this battle. It's just meh.

EXCEPT FOR BON BON'S DEATH. Except he was useless. So still meh.

Whelp. There goes ANOTHER 'mon. Except thank the lord for Sturdy. And not Arceus.

And as soon as Rose comes out, the tide turns. As usual. Rose is the MVP of the run.

Here's a good place to start the blaze, Sean...... give into the pyromania....

SET IT ABLAZE WITH ME!

What a nice relaxing chapter. No Melia and you got to throw Texen out of the party!

I mean... you did lose two of your Pokemon, but at least they weren't anyone all that important.

Ah, Mass Effect.

I see that you are a man of culture.

It looks like we'll finally be leaving Terajuma pretty soon.

It'll be nice to finally leave the place that has destroyed so much of your life and sanity!

I'm sure nothing else horrible will happen to you once you leave 🙂

Nim lives! Except she probably will not remember and/or hinder you and does Crescent really think that cutting your hair makes you unrecognizable? At least one of the top girls survived

Turtonator is kinda good but only early to mid game then it becomes increasingly useless but at least he helped (unlike the Rock types) all in all the battle was pretty good

Ah yes the Seeds...my reaction was pretty similar when i restarted Reborn, Ame probably thought that Fields were not unfair enough and bosses needed that extra edge

Karen gives me the creeps you should sneak attack her before she does the same

Aww poor Texen he only wanted to insult one of your (very few) still alive friends in this region what's wrong with that? I pity the guy because i know he's going to end badly

I think that Fever Pitch move is powered up by all the Hype you built up before the fight. . . I think anyways. It's make sense and explain why it hit like a truck even when it was "not very effective". 

I never realized Karen of all people attended the party, she seems even less stable than the last time we saw her. Which is saying something. 

The battle went about as expected. Amber always seemed like one of the tougher gyms and this kinda showed it. Poor Mr. Wiggles and Bon Bon, never even had a chance. Jitfernape made me laugh for a variety of reasons. ( Reborn Season 5 wen?)

Also poor Nim. Turned to stone then turned into an emo. At least you still have . . . . Amber? 

Wow, conidering the good defensive stats of  Shell Form Minior, that oneshot was pretty weird! I'm glad that the better of the annoying cast also gave the better battle experience. Also yes, rock moves gain the fire typing.  The new amber, although singles, makes good use of that gimmick by adding more flash fire wielders into the mix,  including a defensive Flareon build (in normal difficulty)  that somehow works xD  On the negative side, changing her field into anything else became much easier, so you see many people memeing on Amber by sending her to other fields, even underwater!  Seeds, at least can also be used by the player... if they have started from the beginning of the new version they can collect a few seeds here and there to use in an emergency.

Petition to make the Texen scene canon xD

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s660.html#p1655251

It's finally here.

Updated for you.

It's the most viewed member, of the Terribly-Titled Crew!

D! T! Derogatory Traine-yeah okay I'll stop.

Enjoy the next chapter of Sean's never-ending torment. 

• Like 1

… What in the hell are thinking noises?

Was that your actual voice in the video? 😮

Yea. Kind of weird you'd think that anyways. I mean Tesla did technically adopt you.

Because you're not a girl? Unless you are then... I'll just shut up now.

Wow. Using a lot of videos in this chapter huh?

Have you seen the new seasons of that Thomas The Tank Engine btw? It's gotten very weird. Thomas goes to different parts of the world. A lot of the movies are musicals now. They even had an almost train kissing episode! (Valentines Day Episode) Like what the fuck are the creators of this show thinking now?! It's so damn weird and... Umm... o.o I only ready wikis on that. I haven't seen any of that. Nope. Totally didn't.

I'm not nervous. If it's not important and they don't leave a voice message, then I don't pick up! Easy as that!

• Like 1