The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Spoilers are only fun if you make them worth reading. Who cares about the main plot when things like

Spoiler

Madame X turns out to actually be Dr. Jenkel which you learn from a V11 sidequest. I always knew the good doctor was no good.

7 hours ago, Commander said:

Spoilers are only fun if you make them worth reading. Who cares about the main plot when things like

Reveal hidden contents

Madame X turns out to actually be Dr. Jenkel which you learn from a V11 sidequest. I always knew the good doctor was no good.

talk about a plot twist

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, Commander said:

Hide contents

Garbage memes are garbage

Edited by No name

• 3 months later...

Venam, sorry, Veronica......if you do that, your death count will rise.

Praise! They're all dead!

That memory is surprisingly accurate to the actual game, and not just limited to this locke. Putting aside the fact you burn in lava, of course.

Friendship isn't magic! It doesn't make you invincible! 

Hums and drenches Terajuma in something What? This is for later.

Side-point on the rant, about half of that is just normal for Lockes. 'mons die, and it's a terrible time. The other half is justified.

.....They all became ghost types. Do you still have their pokeballs?

TIME TRAVEL. CUZ, OF COURSE, IT PUTS YOU RIGHT THERE AND THEN. Can't even let Melia die right.

How come Crescent has literally all the legendaries? Please, tell me how. I must know her secrets.

My god. I knew it. SOLOSIS ARE EVIL!

Okay, this was something that I never understood. Why did they let the Solosis (I will not refer to him by that name in this comment again) become a high-ranking member of Team Xen? Doesn't make ANY sense at all!

I'm with you, man. Joining Team Xen would be amazing at this point.

And now, for the final part of the comment, I shall do a thing! Lights a match and drops it. Let us watch this place burn, so we may never come back.

Oh we're going back to Rejuvenation already! Your masochistic streak is showing again.

Yeah just name me the No-Name slayer lol. 

Yeah this is the point where Rejuvenation gets. . . interesting in a Chinese sense. The worst part is that last battle basically didn't even matter in the slightest (at least you didn't lose anybody so there's that). 

I was half expecting you to edit in an attempt to catch Zetta, be kinda cool if you could make it work in game (though as of this version I don't even know if Solosis is even available to get). 

Welcome to Rejuvenation Derogatory Trainer Version 2.0, hopefully you're adventure is better than 1.0's. 

Yeah the Zetta reveal was... baffling to say the least.

Too bad you couldn't catch him, could have made for a pretty... interesting teammate.

That reunion scene with Rose was really sweet, and that achievement really did activate at the best possible moment 😃

And once again someone comes in to steal your spotlight!

Sorry, but I think this game may not like you very much...

And so, With Mewtwo in hand Crescent saved the heroes and fucked over the villains, while saying something that was clearly meant to be a cool one liner then flying off into the sunset.

I swear to christ I've seen the mewtwo big damn heroes thing mocked elsewhere.

and then zetta was a solosis, to the confusion of many because I guess twists are more important then proper build up.

Finally back to this (literally) insane run!

Our "protagonist" is resurrected but somehow that's not the most incredible event in this episode? Also Crescent can apparently resurrect people (with all her other bullshit powers) and i'm wondering why did she even do it? Why not solve all the problems by herself? Why is our "protagonist" brought back when all he did was stand and watch? Ahhh...just another example of bad writing, i can understand making the main bad guy overpowered (ONLY the main, looking at you Geara and company) even if it's cliche but when everyone is OP except the (supposed) protagonist it's just sad.

Purgatory? Let's set this straight if there was a "Hell" that's where you (and me) would go to. It's not a reflection of your soul either i think with the severe lack of mirrors and golden statues of yourself (and Rose).

Shhh Sean Adrian is gone forever erased by the evil God of suffering (and bad writing)

Hmm Zetta is a Pokemon then and not a cool one either...why? To explain how he can open portals? I just don't get it...btw Jan probably came with this plot twist after naming him and then it was too late to change the name

If Team Xen accepts your application you'll probably be just a grunt as your only "superpower" is Smoke Detection don't forget that Pokemon battles mean absolutely nothing in this region

You're telling this to the guy who's been: almost drowned, beat a level 85 Alakazam with a Purrlion, got sent to the Shadow Realm multiple times, saw a witch kidnap three men over a Starly, went into a simulation of the past, fought a giant spider, found an Infinity Stone, fought a Shadow Mewtwo with a suicidal Electrode, fought a horcrux Gym leader, fought a little girl gym leader in a time-travelling mansion, saw a 8 year old child tear down a jail cell with her bare orphan hands, saw a Double-Team illusion physically choke someone, discovered yet another group of idiots assuming Giratina could ever create a better world when all it's ever been shown to do is create and empty void.

*GASP*

Saw his cleverly named Houndoom get dragged off to hell, got attacked by a bunch of bird-men, got sent to prison, busted out of prison, won a phyricc victory over and evil robot? lady, blocked a laser beam with a wooden shield, saw his mother murdered right in front of him, saw his woes and problems swept aside for a blonde wunderkind who can do no  wrong to show up and steal the spotlight/glory/all his friends,saw his 2nd best girl turned to stone,saw that Geara can somehow teleport, learned that an entire island was brought to its knees by a FUCKING CARNIVINE, lost five of his Pokemon to a side-quest, had his best best girl replaced some stupid Novae bitch from PokeHawaii, fought a literal ice-witch with a maid army, lost 3rd best girl to an ancient curse from a civilisation of dickheads, had to deal with Melia-Sue running off for no fucking reason, fought a team of LITERAL idiots, fought off an alien invasion, fought what he thought was his dead mother's ghost, adopted the child of his sworn enemy Narcissa's old Chandelure which had been mutated and took the form of said mother's ghost, saved a teenage rock-star, her mom and a bitch from a giant whale's stomach, finally climbed a god-damn mountain after 50 god-damn episodes of faffing about.

And then died.

If anyone asks me to describe rejuv to them i'll just send them this.  
And its only half the game.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Commander said:

I swear I'm cursed to forever be behind you in my run. One day...I will pass you but today is not that day...mostly because life.

Starting over for the new version probably didn't help matters either. 

Yes, yes, yes! Finally, season 3! Glad you're back in action. Though life will definitely be hard for our Sean, with his 3 best girls out of commission...from a list that I pestered him to make.

...Err...sorry?

Putting that aside(as long as you didn't sic Rose on me for causing your waifu's death, please don't), a solosis is a pretty good choice for cloning considering it's literally a cell pokemon. Cells. Cloning. Best match? So, props to the creator for that.

Though having Crescent stealing the spotlight when it should had been the MC's stage kinda cancels that out.

Huh, you make a good point No-name(the Nuzlocke forums). Maybe that's why the in-game character makes questionable choices from time to time. His sanity is slipping.

Love your edits though. They're one of the reasons why I love this run so much. If I may ask, where do you get the overworld sprites of your deceased(sniff, miss them) pokemons, and Rose?

On a side note, when you have finish uploading your Omega Ruby run and put Reborn and Rejuvenation on hiatus will you play any other fangames as filler?...or do you take suggestions? Because I know some fangames that might interest you...

Edited by Hakimblue99

Hooray, it's back! Gonna miss the sprite tho, this new one is pretty lame.

Ya, that whole episode at the top of Valor Mountain is a fucking mess. On the bright side I'm convinced it's physically impossible to get worse than someone's literal spontaneous resurrection getting only about two seconds of attention.

11 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

The achievment system is certainly something though I hate you have to grind it out for hm replacement items 

Not really? Maybe for Locke runs which limit captures, but just by playing (Grinding, buying/selling items, catching mons) I got enough for the items. If you got the EV Room cards first, then it would take more work, but it does tend to even out in the hm to AP ratio.

So theoretically, any sentient-and-capable-of-speech pokemon who can use Teleport can be an admin??? Que G.Gardevoir flashbacks

And I agree with you agreeing with me agreeing with you!

Yeah, that never really sat well with me. It's been a week, tops, since we came into the region.

Whelp. Completely forgot that Nim got an extra-hot mud bath. Wow, I'm losing my edge.

Jenner was useless 2k19. Don't try to say 'Oh, he was a big-time hero thing blah blah blah!'

I'd say the obvious 'Let the hate run through you', but she doesn't deserve the powers of the Dark Side on top of her already anime OP protagonist powers.

Great, the worst four have disappeared! Well.....worst three than Saki, maybe. On the fence about her.

Who cares if they cry? Everyone in this game except someone in the future is a character I wouldn't be friends with unless they forced their presence on top of me.

Terajuma's still in one piece? Either they have better firefighters than I thought, or I dropped the match in the wrong place. Oh well, time to start again. Pours out more gasoline and lighter fluid

Thanks, Crawli? Now you can go drive all those rangers of yours into Mt Valor. When it's burning.

Amber being semi-likeable???? You went into an alternate dimension with minor changes except for that, Sean.

Doors that eat souls. Is it Tuesday?

Veronica exists because Melia needed a lackey at first. Then Melia railroaded your usefulness. Hm.....

It's the right choice, but Melia wants you for herself. So you can't. Because Melia has her OP protagonist powers.

Oh greaaaat, cryptic bull from the gothic maid with superpowers. Just what I wanted!

Whelp, back to the pit of despair and death I go.

Insert great minds think alike joke here if you want

Replying back to your reply to me, I must have missed that somehow. My apologies on that.

HA! You showed some kind of sympathy towards Melia!

I know this is your Rejuvenation run but didn't you die like 20 times in your Reborn Run?... In like Episode 1?

"There's no Fire/Dragon Pokemon." -2 images later- "I'll take this Fire/Dragon Pokemon to use against her."