The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Ah side-quests. They're stupid, but at least they're a funny kind of stupid for the most part!

You're all the way up to Season 6 of Reborn?!

You have gotta finish that Omega Ruby run, I really miss your Reborn shenanigans 😟

That mention of that Talonflame makes me hopeful of for the Reborn run being . . . reborn. Well as soon as you finish the Omega Ruby Run. (We are finishing this indeed. . . )

Melia's an idiot, Team Anti-Assist continues to be a bigger joke than the majority of Team Xen, and in general your life is terrible. Just another day in teh Aevium region!

Also yeah these side-quests are ridiculous, I'm still reeling from the Kecleon one way back in Sheridan. (so many resets just to get one item. . . )

On 10/21/2017 at 3:58 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Maybe one day...call me old fashioned but I'd rather not play a game where one of the starters is literally sperm.

Given that you've gone so far with the sexual humor as to make butt plug jokes, I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black

Rip Blu-ray,  you kept assisting in gags till the bitter end.

Team assist is like those stupid anime characters that are ironically  pretty strong and catch people off guard due to that.

also    :                                                 ^)

RIP Fingers i never learned how you managed to become slim so fast

RIP Blu-Ray i never understood why the Mantine line is part Flying

RIP Ignacio we hardly knew you

Team AA managed to kill almost as much as Team Xen? Didn't expect that maybe they're more of a threat than we think (their plan is still stupid as hell tho)

Chiller (and Angie) is a good influence for you (too bad you can't do this in-game)

P.S.

I'm old but not THAT old (29 btw)

Oh man, RIP Blu-Ray. It feels like she was around forever, she will be missed.

And RIP Fingers, she truly did have some amazing fingers 😔

On another note, I'm not sure it's a good idea to let Chiller keep doing what he's doing.

It doesn't seem safe... for anyone.

Maybe you should just hold off on doing side quests until your done with the main plot for an area. (Looking at the Conkeldurr battle and the Pokemon for Team AA, I honestly think that's Jan's intention, for better or worse) Trying to avoid it is costing more than actual doing the plot at this point. Also the rewards beyond a few exceptions are genuinely not worth it. This one certainly wasn't.

RIP Blu-Ray and Fingers, taken way to soon, also RIP Ignacio. You're running out of water types dude, soon you won't be able to surf anywhere and boy would that be an embarrassing way to have to end a Nuzlocke. 

For the Ruby run, it's probably a lot harder to edit 3d images and all that. I do want to see how you handle the Delta Episode stuff. .  . eventually. 

BWAAHHAAHAA!!! your pokemon got killed by team AA of all people.Too bad for Blu-Ray and Fingers tho...I like them.also you better get some new water types unless you want to keep Ignacio around...I know there is a squirtle in the same place when you save Saki,just to let you know.

I guess the CyberNav count as a smartphone in this universe I dunno you almost never use it ,and you can't use it to call your friends anyway because either you don't have one or the ones you currently have are dead or in a coma ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

also I prefer burning over freezing people because sometimes freezing people does not kill then just look at Crawli's bitches Rangers after you defeat Angie you unfroze them also Angie WILL come back to brace yourselves .I have to admit burning people alive tends to smell but at least you get to here them scream and enjoy the light show AM I RIGHT ψ(`∇´)ψ

2 hours ago, Dex said:

RIP Blu-Ray and Fingers, taken way to soon, also RIP Ignacio. You're running out of water types dude, soon you won't be able to surf anywhere and boy would that be an embarrassing way to have to end a Nuzlocke. 

You do realize Rose can learn surf so he's fine. Unless Rose died and I missed that.

Also I didn't say it but that image Derogatory made a while back killed me. I needed to resurrect myself to tell him so.

5 hours ago, Dex said:

Maybe you should just hold off on doing side quests until your done with the main plot for an area. (Looking at the Conkeldurr battle and the Pokemon for Team AA, I honestly think that's Jan's intention, for better or worse) Trying to avoid it is costing more than actual doing the plot at this point. Also the rewards beyond a few exceptions are genuinely not worth it. This one certainly wasn't.

For the Ruby run, it's probably a lot harder to edit 3d images and all that. I do want to see how you handle the Delta Episode stuff. .  . eventually. 

its not as bad as it may at first seem, the conk is surpisingly slow for its level (being outsped by mons in the mid 40s who arent natural speedsters is rather sad but quite amusing too) plus if u have a mon that can hit pretty hard and comes with protect/speed boost *looks at blaziken, ninjask, yanmega and scolipede for examples) those guys can fall pretty easily nuzlocke or not.............. sucks tho that ol derogatory didnt have anything of that sort easily accessible............. sometimes ya gotta wonder if its the bulk on derogatory's team getting them killed off from lack of offense or the other way around................. then again RNGsus just dont like us sometimes (no offense intended by that btw derogatory sorry if it sounds like it was)

• Global Mods

Sean I have received some very serious reports about your behavior of going out of your way to meet other humans. 

Obviously the very idea of that is absurd though, you would never do something as horrible as that. These reports must be falsified.

also good to see that your rising ruby topic is archived at this point haha

Just becuz I like fire types and fire in general does not mean I'm an arsonist ( ¯^¯)besides at least I am not attracted to someone who keeps frezzing people to death (๑˙ϖ˙๑ ). 

Even though sharpedo is fast and strong it is also very fragile...I know because I use one before .also now you got rock climb  you can go back to Sheridan wetlands to get that TM that Crawli oh so conveniently forgot to gave us because he left it here and a mudkip.I liek mudkip.

Contrary malamar is so op I tend to use it a lot though that makes me wonder...after you evolve Vahlen would she try to brainwash you (⊙︿⊙) and since I don't know what X-COM is all these jokes just dead to me ╮(๑•́ н •̀)╭

Edited by Angelkitsune

That Inkay is really cute and you could've called her Assassin (like the female Chosen from X-COM 2) but Dr. Vahlen is great too

You're into Malamar? Like tentacles and such? Well i'm not one to judge what people like.

The Aliens are probably here to spy on Melia (she's a threat to them too)