The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Thanks. Glad you think it's fine.

I thought her name is Alexandra

WOOHOO!!! HAHAHAH!! YES! She's mine. Mine and only mine! Hahahahah....

Ehem.

The more you point out the incompetency of Rua  Spacea and Mas-a Tiempa, the more undesirable it seems to join their group...

Really hope the other members are okay.

Actually, are they supposed to be Dialga and Palkia? Why would they appear as anime girls? I thought they are dudes Why couldn't they just appear as their Pokemon selves in front of Melia? She's already special enough, how's that gonna make a difference? And why do they have to be bitches? I still curse them for that whole affair 

This game, man. They love throwing questions at you.

Ah, Kanon. He's definitely an obsessive Melia fanboy. That definitely wouldn't come with serious repercussions in the future. Though, I have to say. His character(in my opinion) improved a lot in v11.  Mainly because he no longer obsesses over Melia. Such magnificent character development!

• 4 weeks later...

14 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Why is it specifically you and me that seem to always have to deal with these fucking Arceus cultists?

First there was this place, then Angie and now this place again!

Is this our thing? We fight cultists?

If that was the case, you should be in Insurgence, not Rejuvenation.

You can say Babidi got to me yes, but it was actually Uub… If you want an explanation, it might take a while for me to explain why.

Spoiler

This is when she asks you to come with her.

OWeL8Cv.png

I'd be fucking trashed with 3 shots my dude. Lol.

I am an idiot! Forgive me!

Ohh yea... Idk why I keep forgetting about Pokemon having genders.

But if Kanon is gonna be canon in this game, then it's kind of wrong for you to hate Kanon. If Kanon is not canon in this game though, then it's alright for you to hate Kanon. And yes. I did that on purpose to annoy you. I'm just so deliciously EVIL!~

Well since she's in the past and no 1 knows about her being a Gym Leader, would she really be arrested for that?

Magcargo is hotter than the fucking son and somehow, the world hasn't combusted into flames yet. Pokemon in general don't make sense!

Yeeeeaaaa no. Not ignoring that. YOU CALLED MELIA CUTE! HA!

ARE YOU AND KANON BECOMING BEST FWIENDS?!~

What was that? Was that the sound of you admitting that you think Melia is cute?

Interesting...

Oh yeah I forgot about that Sinnoh myth! Pokemon can be pretty brutal...

You ever hear about the one about Pokemon and humans getting married in the past?

Wacky stuff man, wacky stuff.

Looks like it's time for Sean and Veronica to go on another crazy cult adventure!

Best of luck to you 🙂

Adding on to her list of unpokemon like traits, melia just became a clueless harem protagonist, and like most harem protagonists, melia chooses the 1st and by far the worst option

man veronica really didn't think her kleptomania through did she, what would have happened had the charizard been aggressive and flambe her?

the world would've been a happier place that's what

>another cult what is this insurgence?

Venam will remember that but do nothing about it just like in the Telltale games....

Are you sure you're not becoming Meliasexual yourself? That "cute" comment may be a first sign of infection...don't worry though i have my flamethrower ready...just in case

This is Pokemon Sean of course a magical time traveling badge counts (unlike in another game we are familiar with)

Oh they didn't fight i'm disappointed but maybe later?

What? Everyone knows that a Mage or a Mage/Fighter hybrid mops the floor with a single class Fighter (especially at higher levels) that said i too usually stick to one class (mostly melee)

Well,I have to say that Melia's VS sprite is good looking sort-of cute.

Anyway you know that before V9 there was a "Choose the best girl" choice in Telia Resort,right?

Here's something I saw:

I saw a guy pick Melia (Over Saki,Venam and Amber) and commenters agreeing with him.

Also the guy thought Melia was "Quite powerful" and he was "Glad to have her on his side".

Edited by No name

We don't always have a lot of stuff to say about the game other than give you an echo-chamber. If there are funny anecdotes (To my mind, at least) or I have strong opinions of what's going on (I will later) then I shall comment. Always good to see Chiller again.

oh I missed vitus at 1st and thought he was his wife, I was confused for a second and thought venam reacted to an unseen character

>spying on a harmless middle aged man

>>the responsible thing oh venam

>>>more textwalls of questionable quality with very little payoff

sometimes you wonder if fangame makers aren't just better off writing fanfiction

You know, you could just copy and paste my name.

I just like having you say nice things about Melia. It's gotta just be KILLING you on the inside.

A lot. A lot is wrong with me. I am a Majin after all... Don't make me turn you into chocolate and eat you! 😈

Ew. We don't want to know about your "fun" times with this Jessica... or DO we? 🤔

Well I mean... if it can get her hurt, why not have her presense near you?

I'm pretty sure a lot of these names are just key smashed in.

You can buy a cabin in the woods with lots of trees around that blocks the night sky. BOOM! No moon to be shown.

Because, my dear boy, you are actually part of the cult as well!

OHH YEA! This might be a little late but by your request, here you go.

Spoiler

HKnotqL.png

mvGKM4V.png

• Haha 1

The more this game goes on the less sense it makes, most of the people in this region must be brain dead to get where we are now.

I think Madame X is actually Melia from a different timeline where you don't exist (because every time travel plot cliche demands it)

Advanced Calculus at 5? Pfff pathetic have they seen what Melia can do?

Ahh summer holidays the only good thing about school...i miss them, now summer is the busiest time of the year for me so i only get winter to rest.

I'm gonna be honest here, when I first saw that Gardevoir I thought it was a Zoroark.

I mean come on, the dark body and the red "hair", if you're not really paying attention it really resembles a Zoroark!

Pretty interesting theory with Maria becoming Madame X.

Oh! Maybe Maria becomes Madame X then has a daughter named Melia, and that's why Team Xen wanted her so badly in the beginning of the game!

I mean with all the parent-child conflict in the game it sort of makes a little bit of sense... right?

But that's just a theory, a Pokemon Rejuvenation theory!

The police of the Pokemon world should just retire.

Don't they know that 10 year old kids do their job much better than them?

Aw man I forgot the reply to the last chapter, I figured it would be another week before you updated. 

God I forgot about the stunning lack of battles in this part of the game. If that Gardevoir didn't appear, it would be pretty easy to forget that this is a Pokemon game. I watched Shofu play this part ages ago and he was pretty bored for the most of it. I can't imagine how bad it was for you. 

I figure the reason this update was so big is that you're trying to get through it as quickly as possible at this rate. 

Venam is ALMOST tolerable, at least in comparison to a lot of stuff going on. Like the police officers being on board with Edgy Gardevoir's plan is probably the dumbest thing in this update like wow. 

Also I'm gonna go with Gaunt's theory that Madame X is an alternate timeline Melia or just flat Marianette. . . which might be the same thing all things considered. But who knows at this point.

For anyone who doesn't follow the forums regularly v12 has got to Alpha stage! So more content for Sean to (possibly) rage at!

Also who is your favourite antagonist in Rejuvenation ? (Other than Jan) 

Edited by No name

Just caught up  with the run.

You should not underestimate this region ability to create mind bogging attitudes, and with time travel being a thing, we might  get a glimpse of advanced techniques of stupidity

I still think the Marianette we've seen is from a timeline where Vitus had his "start of darkness", but differently, mostly because what we see doesn't look like the mansion in the prologue/Indriad arc(even tough he could have had it rebuilt/changed house).

I see that exposure effect can start wearing down even the deepest disgust...If she weren't put on a bus maybe this could have happened with Braixen

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenatio-t18470-s720.html#p1657493

We now live in a post-Infinite Nuggets world, ladies and gents.

I don't know how we'll go on but we've got to be brave.

Anyway here's another episode of "The consequences of not listening to Sean"

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

While just looking around the forums, I have discovered a Rejuvenation fan-game. (Yeah, a fan-game based on a fan-game) It's called "Dearest Memories" and It is about Melia's past. Yep. (BTW Jan approved It) 

Also please name an in-game antagonist other than Jan. I might just keep pestering you about It If you don't answer. (I probably won't do that.)

Still,Snakewood when?