The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

On 11/26/2018 at 4:14 PM, Lspaceship said:

Hey, I just want to see Zira eat someone. Preferably someone non-important to the story.

That's right, Melia. Nobody cares.

Don't kill Melia. Knock her out, give her to Xen for Nim. They'll do what they want, and you get Nim back.

That plan would have worked 100% if the game let you do it. And it's actually believable, cuz Xen's so stupid like that.

Wat......ANOTHER DESERTER?

Le gasp! Sean, you acknowledged Burn Up's existence! My hero! If I wasn't already in the cult, I would be just cuz that.

I'd be surprised/enraged about the Giratina, but it makes sense if you think about it. They know she's tricky, so why not have a Legend looking out for this kind of stuff?

That bit always confused me. Why couldn't we just 'port out to their base? Like, at that point of the game I was pretty down with whatever, including joining Xen.

In this version, she has a TYRANNITAR? She's been holding out on me.

AND A YANMEGA? If I was doing a Nuzlocke on my run, I'd throttle her for being linked to the murder of an entire team.

And you won. Without a loss. (Except Flounder IV. I'd say he'll be missed, but I'm about 90% sure there'll be a V.)

And of course, NOBODY ELSE HAS A MON DIE IN A NUZLOCKE BUT THE PC!

I.....I knew this was gonna happen. But it breaks my heart again. Is life worth living? After I MURDER THEM ALL!!!

And.......it's over. They won. I.....I'm glad you could get your team out of there before the end. They deserve to live.

Hopefully, your Flying mons can get them out of there, while the region burns.

Goodbye, Derogatory Trainer. You will be missed. You taught me to hate, and how to twist the lesser emotions to rage, and let it fuel my actions in the future. If I meet Rose, or Chiller, or any of the others out in the wild, I will offer my assistance in the complete dismantling and dismembering of Xen. And the revenge on any of your so-called 'friends' who let them do this to you. May you find peace in the afterlife with Adrienn.

I don't think I can get Nim back from them anymore.

Burn-Up is the fucking coolest move. It's as dramatic as Explosion but without the pesky dying part.

I'd never join these Xen scum if I were you. I'd form my own Team. Team neX. Just to fuck with them.

She's apparently changed her roster now though. I think the Yangmega's gone at least. So much for them being special, eh?

You are right. About the 5th Flounder. And finally it's back to being a Seaking instead of a Sharpedo.

The secret is that ROSE was the Nuzlocker all along.

I'd be touched by those sentiments if you didn't spell Adrian wrong (like everybody else)

On 11/26/2018 at 5:39 PM, Dex said:

Hey man keep your fantasies about Melia to yourself, this is a family forum! But real talk, your alternative plan was probably one of the funniest things in this run, you weren't kidding about going crazy with the editing. 

The whole sequence with Nim is a punch to the gut and not in a good way. It and the aftermath to the double battle really drive home how often the Pokemon battles in this game amount to nothing. It's kinda maddening. At least Melia put up a fight this time, though it helps her team had a pretty significant type advantage over Zetta and Geara's teams. 

Happily you only lost one Pokemon in the entire mountain sequence, at least you can take solace in that as you burn to death. Which is a pretty grim fate for anyone, especially the main character. 

Maybe Tesla and Amber can avenge you because I just realized with just about everyone else incapacitated  or flat dead in some way, they're about the only ones left worth note. 

You mean people DON'T want to read horrible SeanXMelia slash fiction? Well colour me surprised. Thank you. There'll be more editing in store for my "triumphant" return. 'Cause I really didn't like how the game immediately ignores me coming back to life and then just pays attention to yet another all-powerful goddess. Again. 

Maddening, Infuriating, all apt descriptions. I doubt Melia would have looked so impressive if I wasn't constantly being hampered by status effects in that fight.

I better put myself in the Dead Box somehow. Yeah 5 fucking people fell in lava that day. Someone should put up a railing or something.

They do owe me after all.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, Gaunt said:

Hum...so the "main" protagonist is dead now we can finally play as our true hero Melia right? Right? Seriously though did that really happen or was that editing?

WOW the "perfect" plan failed! That can't be! Good thing you were there to save the day...exept not:

1) Giratina defeated - doesn't matter Jenner dies anyway, that was probably needed to make Melia backstory even more tragic/sad (and look now you have something in common) i'm sure unlike for you people will try to comfort her

2) Team Xen defeated - doesn't matter in the slightest, the whole fight (while really cool) was utterly pointless because they take her anyway (btw where in the hells are her super duper Mary sue powers?) and more importantly Nim dies so why even have a fight in the first place? It's like a bad GM telling the player: you know that whole section of the game you played to get stronger/better gear? Nuhu doesn't matter i win anyway because i said so. Some aspects of this game are good but the story...it just ruins everything i don't know how you keep going.

On the topic of Nim how many likeable characters are even left at this point? Maybe Tesla? That's the only one i can think of

Of course Rose kills another Legendary and not to spoil your victory but what if Giratina used a Dragon move? it almost killed her with Hex

But Sean don't you know Venam is there as Melia's sidekick (except she's useless) and comic relief (except she's not funny)

Your plan was definitely better but alas you're not the protagonist

Glad they got rid of that shithead Sean tbh. He was taking up too much of Melia's screen-time. No yeah that happened. I'm fookin' dead, m8.

1)They don't especially try to comfort her but the bitch gets like three weeks to grieve when I only got 10% of that time. And she STILL wasn't over it.

2)At least there isn't any of those fuckers in Part 3. Jesus man, I wished they took her away. Apparently Jan made the (sensible) decision to remove every NPC's super strength.

So no Melia throwing a guy 30ft in the air and no 9-year old Mosely kicking down a cell door.

There are none. Tesla abandoned me to die after all. COULD HAVE USED HER MOLTRES BUT NOOOOOO.

It only almost killed her with Hex because of the confusion status I think. I'm sure she would have been fine.  

On 11/26/2018 at 7:06 PM, Commander said:

But...you're the main character you can't die. Oh wait that's Melia. RIP Sean. What a shitty way to go. Doing all of this crap and accomplishing nothing in the end. And let's be honest, I'm pretty sure your plan would have worked out so much better. Hell, I probably would've said "Here's your damn woman, now give me mine and stay out of my way." And besides, did anyone really think Geara was going to follow through on that bargain? If he had Melia, that's all he needed and it didn't matter what happened afterwards.

And I shall end this on one last note: I looked back at the Reborn season finale then looked at this and you can really tell where you've improved. You knocked it out of the park and had me laughing my ass off with you going edit crazy. One thing still puzzles me: couldn't the Zoroark have made an illusion of a gagged Melia instead of tying ropes around it? I probably shouldn't have said that considering everyone that died because of not trying it.

The only thing that was changed was Sean throwing his belt to save his Pokemon. The protag does fall into the lava. I'm not kidding.

It's even worse if you realize he's probably dipped more time into Rejuvenation than a vast majority of players. These chapters don't write themselves, people.

I didn't trust Geara as far as I could throw Mt. Valor. But if he tried anything I would have just learned RPG Maker and erased him from the game. I'm THAT sick of his shit.

Well it'd be pretty bad if I didn't improve at least somewhat in two years...

Zoroark could have. But I was actually planning on handing over the actual Melia until they objected.

I died a hero. 

Oh yes.

I have long since passed the point of no return. I can't even die to escape from this game anymore. 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:08 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

So I'd been looking forward to this part for literal months and I gotta say you made every second worth it. From giving Giratina the cold shoulder to the status effects fight I was in absolute fucking stitches. Great work man Now to wait for Commander to get to that point

Seriously tho this entire sequence is probably the most frustrating point in the whole game. From the good old cutscene inaction to Giratina throwing people into lava like it didn't just get its ass kicked. Why even pretend that our actions matter - the whole thing might as well be a cutscene.

Thanks man! Giratina doesn't deserve friends of any acknowledgement whatsoever. He's a dick. Commander will get there soon I'm sure. He doesn't have edits like me after all. I see his run as more of a review/critique of the game while mine is just me screaming my head off in anger at everything that annoys me.

I remember the good old days. Back when I picked up that Magma Stone instead of waiting for Cera to take it. Sigh.... 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:57 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Uhh… I think you scarred me for like with that... risqué outfit thing with Melia... -shivers-

To answer your question of why Outrage confused Rose after 1 turn is because of the field. If I remember things correctly, when you're in that field, Thrash and Outrage and I think Petal Dance will confuse the Pokemon after it being used just 1 time.

To be fair, if they had a Pokemon that could attract you, that'd be 4 slots of possible ailments. And also, if 1 of those Pokemon used curse on you, that'd be 5 slots of possible ailments. And Leech Seed would be 6 slots of possible ailments.

Damn dude... Got emotional at the end there... I'm not tearing up! You are! Shut up!

Her lies not mine man. Just do what I do and blame Melia until everything stops being your fault.

Wish I'd know that beforehand. Fucking blind runs.

Yeah I didn't think that hard about it when I wrote it. Plus I can't imagine that ever happening unless you went looking for it.

I'm not tearing up. I'm burning up. Slight difference.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:00 PM, YinYang9705 said:

And thus, for your efforts of completely stomping xen, our protagonist gets thrown into lava like an unimportant npc

truly truly a shame

good job on going deathless through those fights, and hey melia was actually useful, which is more then what you can say for a good majority of these fights.

"That scumbag Sean deserved worse" - Jan 2018

Ah thank you. It was a struggle but Drapion's ridiculous defenses saved the day. Or at least stalled the day

On 11/27/2018 at 12:43 AM, nepeta100 said:

to be fair I think there was some of the zorua/zoroark line speaking English in some anime episodes/movies

edit: also real talk did you think melia would become the player character or by some miracle you survived when you fell.

There's also a Madame X in the actual anime as well. So I don't think those are canon in this universe

Of course not. That'd kill the game completely. Who would want to play as her?

On 11/27/2018 at 6:30 AM, pikafan96 said:

Wow, since coming to this mountain I believe four people have burned to death in lava.

There was that Xen grunt, Jenner, Nim, and you!

... Oh uh, sorry that you burned alive in a pool of lava... at least your pokemon survived...

This game really does seem to enjoy ignoring your victories.

Mewtwo, Madame X, and of course Giratina. It's a pretty cheap way to force a story in a certain direction.

Alas poor Derogatory Trainer, he will be remembered for his awesomeness, violent tendencies, and anger towards a certain blonde mary-sue.

Rest in peace 😔

I think it's 5 if you count that guy Tusk knocked into lava. But yeah. Someone should put up a railing.

That's it. Keep looking on the bright side of this horrible day.

Oh man does it ever. But then again, why would Pokemon battles EVER matter in a Pokemon game?

I don't think me RIPing is very likely. I'm probably going to will myself back to life out of pure rage.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:31 AM, DemICE said:

I now want to play Sean's story branch for this segment. Even if the plan failed, i would at least be going with my principles xd.

So much for going through deathless only to die yourself in the end.  The irony.

At least GDC introduces at least 1 likable character.

I wish I was make a side-story where I end up just fucking abandoning these idiots. Melia doesn't even fucking want me here after all.

The delicious, face melting irony.

Who? I hope you aren't insane like Paperblade and think Erin is likeable.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, Paperblade said:

But Erin is before GDC  🤔

On topic, I have to say that although I originally didn't like the... actual reactions of your face at first, having read through this while I was bored at work once, it really grew on me and this (plus your Reborn playthrough) were both great reads.

Imagine having taste this bad that you like Erin. She has white hair man! She's obviously going to become Melia 2.0!

Imagine not liking my beautifully disgusting face! The nerve. The totally justified nerve. I was shit at this in the beginning. Bad lighting, bad angles, using an online photo editor?

Brrr. Dark days indeed.

Glad you like it somewhat now though 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:15 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

here's to hoping a 3rd season if sean somehow miraculously manages to come out of his lava bath unscathed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but that couldnt POSSIBLY happen now could it? NAH that'd be WAY too convenient

Nope that's it.

Run ends here.

Bye. 

On 12/4/2018 at 5:09 AM, DreamblitzX said:

Now we get to spin the roulette of which series comes off hiatus next time!

Interesting how perceptions of a story can be so vastly different through different eyes. I think a lot of it comes down to player personality, and thus projected protagonist personality (try saying that 3 times fast)

MAYBE I'LL GO MAD AND START SNAKEWOOD AGAIN! THAT'S WHAT YOU FREAKS WANT RIGHT!? MORE OF THAT SHIT!?!

Yeah also I get a little more into it because of this whole Nuzlocke run show I'm doing on it. I rarely ever get angry in real life after all.

I can't do it.

I'm fucking awful at tongue twisters. Which is the sole reason I never reveal my voice.

In case of tongue twisters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

inb4 we get thrown a curve ball from left field courtesy of sean's i hate melia express and the locke continues............... for all we know it could when we least expect it....... ive been surprised by stranger things so who knows 

Edited by ArcBolt27

Who? I hope you aren't insane like Paperblade and think Erin is likeable.

Erin is best girl tho

MAYBE I'LL GO MAD AND START SNAKEWOOD AGAIN! THAT'S WHAT YOU FREAKS WANT RIGHT!? MORE OF THAT SHIT!?!

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

• Hmm 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Thanks man! Giratina doesn't deserve friends of any acknowledgement whatsoever. He's a dick. Commander will get there soon I'm sure. He doesn't have edits like me after all. I see his run as more of a review/critique of the game while mine is just me screaming my head off in anger at everything that annoys me.

I remember the good old days. Back when I picked up that Magma Stone instead of waiting for Cera to take it. Sigh.... 

Are you implying that I'm not screaming my head off all the time? Blasphemy. Not having to do edits certainly makes the time to crank out in half which is kind of how I slowly have been catching up. I'm still a few chapters away though. I definitely would say yours is more like a personalized story run of the game. It's actually how I am able to enjoy your run even if I have to skip big chunks do to spoiler reasons. I'll probably go back and fully read older chapters when I pass you. It's really a big surprise how so many old maps got revamped that your run is a good source to keep track of what got changed.

Valor Mountain Summit...that is going to be a nightmare to cover though. If Giratina were the only problem that'd be such an easy fix.

11 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

At least there isn't any of those fuckers in Part 3.

Of course not. That'd kill the game completely. Who would want to play as her?

1) Part 3 confirmed guys Sean just couldn't stay silent

2) Jan

3) YES!!! Oh so much yes

11 hours ago, Commander said:

Are you implying that I'm not screaming my head off all the time? Blasphemy.

Then where's the OVERUSE OF CAPLOCKS, COMMANDER? AND WRITING IN LARGE FONT! WELL?!? WHERE IS IT!?!

6 hours ago, Gaunt said:

3) YES!!! Oh so much yes

15 hours ago, DemICE said:

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

Seek medical help.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:42 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

You mean people DON'T want to read horrible SeanXMelia slash fiction? Well colour me surprised. Thank you. There'll be more editing in store for my "triumphant" return. 'Cause I really didn't like how the game immediately ignores me coming back to life and then just pays attention to yet another all-powerful goddess. Again. 

Maddening, Infuriating, all apt descriptions. I doubt Melia would have looked so impressive if I wasn't constantly being hampered by status effects in that fight.

I better put myself in the Dead Box somehow. Yeah 5 fucking people fell in lava that day. Someone should put up a railing or something.

They do owe me after all.

And now someone somewhere on this forum is plotting to write just that. Congrats!

Well of course much like your profile pic, you're number 2 in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

(First off, I am the same No-name from the Nuzlocke Forums)

Honestly the only hope for the region called Aevium to prosper is for Sean to come back to life, overthrow the government and become Emperor(or King.whatever) and rule the region personally.

v11 is relatively close (the beta testing is 69% done) so,that means MORE content  for Sean to rage on?

I really hate the fact that EVERYONE in the damn region EXCEPT the player knows about the big catastrophe.

Also why do you still have the Rejuvenation trainer card with 5 badges in your signature?

26 minutes ago, No name said:

Also why do you still have the Rejuvenation trainer card with 5 badges in your signature?

cuz seanis secretly plotting something behind our backs and dont want us to know until the very last possible second............. thats just how sean is and i wouldnt have it any other way 😛

jk but in all seriousness, i havent the foggiest of ideas and am quite curious about that myself

On 12/16/2018 at 7:21 PM, No name said:

(First off, I am the same No-name from the Nuzlocke Forums)

Honestly the only hope for the region called Aevium to prosper is for Sean to come back to life, overthrow the government and become Emperor(or King.whatever) and rule the region personally.

v11 is relatively close (the beta testing is 69% done) so,that means MORE content  for Sean to rage on?

I really hate the fact that EVERYONE in the damn region EXCEPT the player knows about the big catastrophe.

(Ew stalker go away)

The only hope for the Aevium region is exactly the opposite of that. This region has burned me too many times for me to be a benevolent dictator anymore.

I'm racing towards the last part of Version 10 so I can finally get to this damn tournament I've heard so much about. (Also so you'll stop trying to spoil it for me)

My character lacks the ability to ask questions and/or check out a library book on the subject.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:51 PM, ArcBolt27 said:
On 12/16/2018 at 7:23 PM, No name said:

cuz seanis secretly plotting something behind our backs and dont want us to know until the very last possible second............. thats just how sean is and i wouldnt have it any other way 😛

jk but in all seriousness, i havent the foggiest of ideas and am quite curious about that myself

I...I feel like I'm letting you down by saying I just forgot about it until I saw this.

I should probably update it.

There is 1 certain fact. DeragatoryTrainer has now become DeragatoryDeadTrainer. (jk)

Also when the main Rejuv nuzlocke is over will you start Rejuvenation : Where Love Lies? (You can't use the "I'm dead" excuse because you play as somebody else)

This might seem a bit random but :

Do you have some sort of Wheel in your house to determine which Nuzlocke recovers from Hiatus next? (I'm dead serious)

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

(Ew stalker go away)

The only hope for the Aevium region is exactly the opposite of that. This region has burned me too many times for me to be a benevolent dictator anymore.

I'm racing towards the last part of Version 10 so I can finally get to this damn tournament I've heard so much about. (Also so you'll stop trying to spoil it for me)

My character lacks the ability to ask questions and/or check out a library book on the subject.

I...I feel like I'm letting you down by saying I just forgot about it until I saw this.

I should probably update it.

What am I exactly trying to spoil you? I dont remember anything like that.

2 minutes ago, Commander said:

Y'all gotta give him better clickbait if you wanna get him to read those. Like Melia becomes a prostitute causing Venom to get totally stoned for her.

That's totally unbelievable. More like Venam becomes a prostitute, and Melia ascends to godhood and creates a harem with Venam being the first member. After Melia solves world hunger and totally dismantles any who would cause trouble, of course.

8 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

That's totally unbelievable. More like Venam becomes a prostitute, and Melia ascends to godhood and creates a harem with Venam being the first member. After Melia solves world hunger and totally dismantles any who would cause trouble, of course.

and then the MC becomes a total drunkard an proceeds to go on a streaking bonanza all throughout aevium............... (too far there maybe? hard to tell at times :/)

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

and then the MC becomes a total drunkard an proceeds to go on a streaking bonanza all throughout aevium............... (too far there maybe? hard to tell at times :/)

Nah, not far enough. The MC eventually is forgotten about by everyone and dies alone in the ruins of Goldenwood, where they are eaten by a magikarp.

Still,giving spoilers is a legitimate tactic to test DeragatoryTrainer's patience.

Also DeadatoryTrainer is Dead.

In v10 the player was revealed to be the "Interceptor". And in v11 It is explained what it means.

It means that everybody elses fate is fixed BUT the Interceptor's fate is NOT fixed. AKA "Fate" means jackshit to the player. And also it is said that the Interceptor's

decisions can change fate itself. AKA Everybody else is at Sean's mercy

• Like 1