The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Finally, I came around to comment on this.

Thanks for the chart, dude. Really like it. I assumed that unoccupied spot is for April, right?

Rose...I...I...I don't know what else I can say. Other people have given praises on her, and I still couldn't find the perfect words to describe her.

Dang...that scene before the mountain. Has anyone told you that you have legendary editing skills? It makes reading this run much more fun...and might had gave me an obsession.

I think you forgot a statement there, "Legendary Slayer". It should be "The only good legendary are the ones who befriend Sean" which are...none yet.

Jeez, this game is unfair.

Title card guy is going to be gone? Huh. Intriguing. 

Hope you would upload as fast as you could. I bet the season finale will be epic with your editing skills added to the mix.

rip title card guy you were a better PC portrait then your replacement

Nothing say preparing for war like grinding up your backup guys and giving a self gratifying speech, my only hope it ends with minimal casualties

have a relevant theme

Wow, than scene before the end was incredibly epic 😯

You really do have impressive editing skills!

Oh boy, I'm excited for Valor mountain!

Although, I am a bit worried as to why you gave title card guy such a sad goodbye...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s500.html#p1647158

Before you ask, yes all the Valor Mountain chapters are going to be named after the chorus to that Marvin Gaye song.

It worked really well. 

Now enjoy seeing yet another low tier Pokemon beat the piss out of something way beyond its pay grade.

• Like 2

Hey, I'm just tryin to look out for poor Zira here. She may not even like human meat much.

Crawli got me with that one too. CURSE MY GOOD HEART AND WANT TO BE HELPFUL!!!

Jeez Jitto, don't give me a heart attack like that.

She's. A. FANGIRL? That's it, I'm out! Leaves.

Comes back.

If it wasn't for Amber and PsudoMom, I'd have left them all to die.

Ah Carnage.....never change.

And never die. That'd be bad. Though why I care escapes me. Is this character development? I hate it.

Wow Madelis when i was 100% sure Geara was the dumbest Admin you pulled off this little stunt well done (slow clap)

Don't worry Sean when Tesla brings Amber home she'll come back to help yo...MELIA yeah! I'm starting to suspect they don't really like you

That Kyogre had no chance Jitto is the strongest Legendary there is

I... Idt that's how Tangrowth's vines work.

Even if those healing crystals did somehow put Pokemon Centers out of business, would anyone really care? I mean when you go to 1, they don't charge you anything. It's free. It just doesn't make any sense. How does a hospital for these weird creatures not need money? How do they get the medicine? How do they get machines?! And another thing! Why are there SO MANY GODDAMN NURSE JOYS AND WHY DO THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE?! WHOEVER THE FATHER IS HAS SOME PRETTY WEIRD "SPUNK" IF THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! OR MAYBE THEY'RE BEING CLONED! BUT WHY?! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SEEEEEENSE! -pants- Ok... I'm good now...

You forgot about 2 of the 3 Regi's you fought. I forget if you fought all 3 of them.

But is that REALLY a key?

I hope you didn't realize the hard way later that you got lucky with the speed tie, and that Quick Powder doesn't really work on Ditto while it is transformed. Except if it is bugged in this game of course!

Ah yeah, i was waiting for the reaction to Madelis master plan.  Glorious ain't she?  Best part is this is not the last time she'll give you a free gift xD

Valor Mountain is now officially named into  Thicc Mountain.  This probably explains why it eats sugar to change moods too.

In another dimension i would have thought that Crawli is a team Xen admin who has infiltrated the interpol.  But in this dimension?  No, hes just an idiot lmao.

You should mount Gustav on your shoulder like the gun the Predators use. Sure he's heavy but you can handle it, kinda maybe.

Oh wow I forgot how stupid Madelis' reasoning for this whole thing was. Like there's this thing called fan mail lady. Also I'm still surprised the thing was made optional after we had to sit through that kidnapping cutscene earlier. Really feels like Jan wanted something for Amber/Tesla/Madelis to do in this section and was just flat uncertain on what to do.  Probably could have had them join the Nim rescue effort but whatever.

Also seeing Team Xen in action this update. . . I will never complain about any main Pokemon Game evil team EVER again. Like even the Plasma and Flare grunts were smarter than this. 

Also Jitto joins the legend killing club (also thank god for Imposter or that would been a death sentence), though to be fair Pounce is still the reigning champ with 3 under her belt.

Ah Crawlis backdoor into the volcano, one of the dumbest elements Jan has included in his game, making Crawli look even more like a useless buffoon at best, or as Dem mentioned a team xen double agent at.... also best I guess there's no real good reason he held out on you like that.

of all the characters to make an incompetent fangirl madelis is pretty low on the list, couldn't it at least be a bunch of grunts?

Oh god, I forgot that Crawl had that door leading to Valor Mountain in his gym!

And here it seemed like he and his rangers couldn't get any dumber 😒

Huh, I've honestly never even considered using Ditto to handle the legendaries in this game...

Guess I'm still burned from when I tried to use one back in Fire Red... I wasn't a very smart kid.

Ah yes, Madelis, a true genius among geniuses.

I truly applaud her for this brilliant plan and cannot believe that it didn't work out!

Some days I think Rejuv was designed to test your mental stability. You go from happy guy with a bunch of friends and slowly the game plucks everything you like about it away from you. First it was Adrienn, then it was your role in the story (like how much would change if you weren't there...other than everyone being incompetent to do anything), and then it was your best friends (or whatever you consider Aelita and Nim). And on top of any moment you can relax someone has to screw up and you are assigned to fix it...uncredited of course. If this was a story about a player diving into insanity, it'd be a pretty interesting take, but it's an anime and we can't have depth like that in an anime. The game really sets itself up to be bashed. But here we both are somehow still playing it and doing runs...somehow.

I know it's probably a lot of extra work but including all those Pokemon is more than worth it for this segment. I'm always way more interested seeing what you are going to do when you get to a segment over the actual plot because let's face it: a can of bread is more interesting than the Melia show. One also has a lot more buns. Also your luck saved you again because if Jitto died (they were speed tied), there's a good changc some of your other Pokemon could've gone down with Kyogre.

*Muffled clanks.* There! I found it! It'll never get me in its insidious hold again! The power of friendship is bull, violence is where it's at!

Good on Rose, the little legend-killer! Poor Pounce.....and Mothball....

MOUNTAINS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS! DOWN WITH MOUNTAIN RIGHTS!

Good.......fall to the darkness canonically......JOIN US AND BECOME A MASTER!

Rose, never change. Except become more murder-capable. But never change your attitude!

Murder those grunts. They deserve it.

Saki, please change. ASAP.

Ah, Reina. If she turns out to be useless like 90% of the NPCs, I'm going to murder........someone. Maybe all of Team AA or the grunts. I don't know yet.

...who fucking looked at this plot and said these segments were okay? I'm not even going to go into that because that's a spasm waiting to happen. I'll just let you wallow in your pain as you slowly brick. This is a concrete fact. This has been your terrible puns with Mander. Seriously, there's more than one word to use for a barrier. Get with the times, Jan.

And Reina joins the captured people who need help. What are we at now? 20? And I saw Mothball on that list...too soon, Derog...too soon. Though I so would have taken Mothball breaking the wall down over that Saki thing. At least we would have seen a badass in action and one hell of a return, but alas I don't want to give people false hope of his return.

eh that nerd probably deserved to be melted in lava, he probably had a connection to team xen, because why else would he be in valor.

and then Saki built a heatproof walking spider droid, because the magma surf plotline needed to be more pointless then it already was.

Ah don't worry about murdering that guy, I'm sure he deserved to be burned alive in a pool of lava!

Consider it self defense 😉

God, that spider thing Saki made somehow looks even dumber every time I see it...

How did that thing even break the wall? It just looks so fragile...

I mean you've wanted to murder Team Xen members since about Day one, you should be happy you finally got a chance! 

The involvement of your other Pokemon in this Mountain section is a great highlight, especially since most of them never see the light of day aside from very rare occasions. Very Fun.

But the involvement of your human allies is the utter opposite. Making you feel redudant seems to be a running theme whenever any of them appear. Saki is honestly the worst in that scene, though not riding that rickety death trap is probably a godsend. Honestly I begin to wonder why this is a Pokemon game at times. But then we wouldn't have Rose so it balances out. . . mostly. 

Also don't sell yourself short, you've still got a few more times before you drive that particular joke into the ground. But not too many, you're on thin ice.

Oh Sean remember when you said Saki was ok now and i said nooo she is still as obnoxious as ever? Now look at that scene and tell me i was wrong

Congratulations on officially becoming a murderer! (even though you already killed several people with your Pokemon but that doesn't count)

So let's recap the reasons Lava Drift was not needed:

1) The backdoor from Crawli

2) Melia has Flying Pokemon (even if she doesn't need them because of her godly powers)

3) Saki and her "invention"

4) Probably something else i forgot

Now seeing all these i don't want you to be alarmed but i think Jan is working for Team Xen i don't see any other way

1): There could have been lava on the other side of that door, remember? Crawli couldn't exactly tell if there was, and opening it to find out if there's lava there is... Potentially Suicidal? The entrance filled up with lava seconds after you and Venam went through if I remember right, you could have died if you were a minute slower, and you don't know in game that you can't die at that point.

2): Yeah, this was never really explained. At all. Well... Maybe Giratina was preventing it or something for everyone not Melia and shooting everyone's Pokemon down? Which just makes me facepalm that she's kind of acting like a main game Pokemon protagonist/player who hasn't quite figured out she is in the wrong place to do that, and went anyways. Sort of like Heather from Reborn, just slower to learn.

3): Yeah. Probably should have shown a picture of Saki building that or something - or just someone saying we should not hesge our bets or whatever.

But yeah, the point is, Valor Mountain's leadup needs work.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s520.html#p1647454

Put down that turkey leg, you filthy American dogs and take a bite out of this!

And the rest of you non-Americans...put down your...gyros or something.

Just read the fucking chapter, okay? 

• Like 1

Good. Rejecting friendship is the first step to enlightenment.

They shouldn't have picked a fight with you.

Huh. Dawn actually did something. Neat

"Derogatory Trainer is a cruel person." Huh. What now?

I would like to meet Neas. Would he be a loser, and kind?

Ah, Veronica. Stop trying. You'll never be helpful.

Who said we needed her permission for stuff? And who agreed to it?

Awww, Bon Bon is cute!

Don't lie to her. She contributed nothing.

Chiller has ascended to his final form! He froze the sun!

Okay, so Zira wants to eat someone? Have her eat Venam. I don't care about Melia anymore, Veronica needs to burn.

Crescent too! Just make sure to take her to the Center after she eats!

And Saki after this! Just for kicks!

Well, too bad about Adam, but at least the two annoyances outweigh the one non-annoyance!

Edited by Lspaceship