The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Maybe if you're lucky a Houndoom attacked and KO'd her Togekiss causing her to fall into a pit of lava. Of course she unfortunately has magical powers that prevent her from dying but seeing her scream in pain would still be worth it, right?

I'm just trying to make you feel better about being stuck with Melia without anyone you like.

I legit didn't know Haxorus could learn Surf, that's kinda cool. I just imagine Rose swimming through the water like Godzilla, it's pretty neat. 

This side quest was actually pretty enjoyable, a significantly less annoying version of a side character, a funny plot, and a new pokemon to go along. 

Anything to avoid the main plot, eh? It's probably for the best, you need all the preparation you can get.

Also for Ruby Rising, I'm just here to see the reactions of your Reborn team when you get back.

I shall show as much affection to my slaves as I wish. My Pokemon are fooled into believing that they are more than slaves, and thus work harder. For example, they believe they are on the status of Rose, while they actually are more like Vahlen.

Amber and Aelita are the only people I care about in this universe,not some psycho who worships a gaint goat that has a hoop stuck in the middle so yes I will gladly fite you(๑و•̀Δ•́)و 

Also maybe you should stay away from that cube for a while k?you are more creepy that usual (٥≧∇≦)

I didn't know that you play pokemon snakewood before is it good ya know with all the zombie fakemons and stuff [¬º-°]¬ and you don't need to worry about April ,she will change her name when you reach grand dream city so she will survive...hopefully …(¯▽¯٥)

I'd say after v10 update,  The areas west of Goldenlef are pretty worth revisiting.
Nice to see Chiller making friends. Truly  heartwarming sight.  
Also obviously Prophet is just as much of a charlatan as Zalus that just tries to overthrow him xd
Now  a sean corrupted by the Cube and going on a power trip with Chiller by his side, happily having thrown their morality aside,  sounds like an apocalyptic scenario. Maybe will finally be able to beat cutscenes.

seeing that lunarock makes me miss FUSEcorp as greater group instead of an art dumping ground

april seems alright, a bit manipulative and or pushy/ but thats every girl in this game to be honest with you... makes me wonder if jan has a weird thing for that type of shit.

One thing I really like about Rejuvenation is it's unique map design.

The varied designs of the towns and the neat effects like in Amethyst Cave are things that Jan did really well 🙂

And I completely understand your early problems with internet, my family had practically unusable internet up until I was 14.

I remember being so excited because I could actually get that event Victini back when Pokemon Black and White first came out...

Ah, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere!

And thus Sean finds another A-chan. I mean we have to call the group something. Also, I had the strategy guide so hooray for that saving me work. Loved Gen III and I was that idiot kid who fought the whole Elite 4 with just a Groudon. Man, those were the good old days.

And it's no surprise you forgot about the opening segment...back when things were simple and dumb. Dumb fun. Her super-strength is gone in new versions, but...she still has that ever so convenient warping Togekiss. Though honestly, I would have preferred seeing Melia pick up and throw a large boulder for us to cross the lava over...whatever we got. #BringBackHulklia I'd take that over pervy grandma

And V-who-must-not-be-named is going to be the death of me. It's always fun times when she and Melia are around.

Ahhh the ol' times when Melia ONLY had superstrength, the shiny thing, teleport and an IQ of 500 good times good times

I got my internet addic...i mean connection at 15 but my first PC (master race) at 7? (i think) Playing Diablo (that game was really scary for little me) so i feel you, about the braile thing: didn't you get a list of simbols with the manual? That's how i was able to do it.

Listen to the Cube Sean...listen and learn the truth it is wise beyond measure blessed by Yog-Sothoth itself

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nuzlocke_forum/the-terribly-titled-reaction-locke-of-pokemon-reju-t18470-s480.html#p1646451

A very belated Happy Halloween to you all!

Guess we should be getting ready for Christmas time then, eh?

And nothing screams Christmas like fighting the ghost of your brutally murdered mother!

Yep!

That's what I'm going with this update.

And you can't stop me.

• Like 1

Please stop calling Special Defense Special D. I'm... not getting the same image you are when you say it.

Aww! You get so adorable when being nice to tortured little Pokemon… Stop making me call you adorable all the time or people are gonna think there's something going on between us! Dx Damn it man!

Awww, Bella's so adorable! Not as cute as Rose was when she was an Axew, but cute nonetheless! Cuter than Chiller was, that's for sure.

Now, I know that the strategy I had suggested sounds horrible, but there is a reason why it'll work. They think that you care about them, so they do their best to please you.

Now hopefully that bird's predictions aren't true.

To think that this Chandy always gives me hell,  Rose surely was clutch.  And it seems  the crystal field powered up Outrage.  It's like the stars aligned.

...Just how many of those Milks do you have remaining?  They seem to never end xD

Now that's a cute little Litwick. Chandelures seem to always put in work in my runs, and i dont see why would this locke be an exception.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Please stop calling Special Defense Special D. I'm... not getting the same image you are when you say it.

It's always important that your special D has good growths.

*Ahem* As for the perverted grandma I can at least show you what it was like in V9

Spoiler

capture015.jpg

capture016.jpg

capture017.jpg

...And now I'm traumatized...again

There's...nothing really that big or exciting changes from the top of my head other than a lot of meh stuff here and there. I kind of miss a lot of the cut content such as Venam swimming across the ocean to kill Amber. 

You know that Xatu is right Sean...you know it!

What a cute little Litwick can't wait for iher to become a soul burning Chandelure then she and Chiller can be friends btw how do you know he can't eat souls? Maybe he's part Ghost or something

I think Madame X is an old decrepit lady holed up in a basement somewhere and is controlling these suits with a remote (just like Iron Man yeah)

Well you see not a single person in my family is good with computers (or knows what an ESRB rating is) sooo they didn't know and it came in a bundle with Warcraft 2 and Starcraft so they didn't see the cover

Oh but i am part of the Radical movement in the Ordo Xenos we think it is "fitting" to use their technology against them

Well that side-quest sure was something, I completely forgot about Fake Nancy/Dimensional Chandelure fight. It honestly reminds me of the ghost Kiki fight from Reborn. Also once again Rose is outright broken against anything that isn't immune or resistant to her, which is a lot of things. She really does carry the team, along with Caesar and Chiller.

Also RIP Ignacio, we barely knew you. . . literally. That's another dead water type, you know there's easier ways to get sea food right?

Time to FINALLY go save Nim, no more distractions. . .hopefully. Plus Melia's infuriating hang ups. Should be interesting at the very least. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no. Sean, no. Don't tell me you believe what they're saying. THEY'VE GOT THEIR TALONS IN YOU! YOU'RE FALLING IN WITH THOSE WHO BELIEVE POKEMON AREN'T MOSTLY TOOLS!

Good on Rose for protecting you. Make sure she gets extra food for that.

Why? Why must you bring Coffee up again? I had just gotten over it....

Don't worry Zira, just one person won't make you develop a taste.

Edited by Lspaceship

So for starters how painful was it doing all that editing? Especially at the end, that must have been a nightmare to work on.

Also wow that's a lot of new pokemon (The Octillery gun gag is apparently amazingly underused, I think this is the first time I've ever seen it), it must be SIGNIFICANTLY easier to grind later in the game because I'm at gym 2 and to say it is painful trying to raise a team is an understatement. Also your assessment of Gen 7 Pokemon is spot on for better or worse. 

That ending to the chapter was beautiful in so many ways and I'm super excited for the rest of the finale (in a this is going to awesome kind of way, not even being funny here).

Spoiler

That bit with the title card caught me completely off guard.  Knowing of the coming lava bath all I'm gonna say is I'llmiss you old Sean. Half expecting you to end up as the girl sprite the way this playthrough is going. 

Edited by Dex
Spelling error

Sean your words inspire supreme confidence in me if i were there i would follow you to the nearest convenience store and maybe even beyond (to the nearest park) it is finally time to wage WAAAGH!!!

Did you grind them all in 2 hours? Even with Audinos that's really fast i did something similar before ep 17 came out grinding up to max level (and making shiny) my 30 favorite mons but that took almost a day (too bad i had to start over and they all disappeared)

Why won't you ever spoil Zira? She just wants a bite

Okay...the title card guy is going to disappear, i have a very bad feeling about this maybe you'll just put something else there but still....

Ah yes the original version of Terajuma from post Crawli to Angie. Basically you didn't have the whole make-up scene falling through a cave though the girl fight still happened...just a lot faster. You got the boat, tried stealing Venam's CD, she finds out Amber want it and she hulks (seriously she turned green) and swims where you meet her on the beach, and then all 4 meet and fight and then Madelis captures Amber during the fight, and I think the maid just randomly disappears blocking the gate to Angie. Also, I think the TM shop was frozen prior to your visit in the original (or she froze it when you walk towards it). Don't ask me why Jan added a whole bunch of dialogue and scenes.

I actually did a long grinding session to train up a bunch of my Pokemon before Crawli and Angie since I wanted to bring a bunch of oldies back. What's funnier is I did the exact same thing you did and raise Electabuzz...only to realize it kind of sucks since it's not Electivire (seriously, why do they give us that thing so late?) And hey, you are doing better than me. I breed an armadillo god for a one time joke saying I really didn't think it was fair to really use such a cheese mon. He's never left my party for good reason. And now I wish you good luck on your...wait a minute

Spoiler

tsshVmTm.png

Why did you bring the Teddiursa but not the Skitty? I shall hold V11 for ransom until I see proper representation of the best cat Pokemon...second best. I forgot Incineroar exists.