The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Hey.

Finally decided to start this thing.

God knows I should finish one run before I start another...

But I love the game so far and am hoping to continue loving it.

And I have a bit more free time for the summer so I figured I might as well.

Prologue & Table of Contents

There's the link to the prologue chapter not much going on yet but there'll be more to come.

Hope you enjoy!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Classical. People misses the item the lady hides. Was really good item.

But yeah, big drama and you it's pokemon. Villians have always big crazy shit yo.

And rip Paul.

What item?

Optional Nuzlocke rules state that you can capture any shinies found, though I'm not sure if that ought to apply to a game with an increased shiny encounter rate. Either way, great start, and maybe next episode you might actually get to battle something!

I never did understand why she said to 'take this Pokemon and run'... forgotten dialogue that should get edited, maybe?

Not bad, quote enjoyable as always. I hope to see more soon, now that you have no college obligations and can sell your soul to us...

Ahem. Be prepared for things. Lots of things. Thingy things.

Heyyyy, new series! Awesome :D

Seems like you're having a lot more fun than I did at first, hahaha. Which reminds me, I have to update my version and go beat the 4th Gym Leader, finally... you can tell it's a hard game (or I just suck) if I downloaded it about 9 months ago and I'm not even halfway through collecting the currently available badges, haha.

hey DT, version 7 is out, maybe better switch to that now that ur still in the beginning?

and i think u missed the first part of the prologue where the little girl is still having a peaceful day at home?

Edited by DemICE

I'm going to enjoy this. I just hope that you don't get killed by two things that could end your run very early and in a very ridiculous way

the guy with lvl 100 Alakazam, Machamp and Golem in Gearen and those devilish Kecleon from the "get me an item" help request

because I really want to see how do you react to some events in the game.

Oh boy, another incredibly brutal Pokémon fangame! That looks really intriguing, now I'm not sure if I should play ahead and not read your next episodes or... not do that and read them anyway.

I like what you did with the prologue part, those boxes would surely help not loading a million pictures on the page of older episodes :)

How did i miss this? That's what i get for not visiting this part of the forum. Never played Rejuvenation myself (watched a couple of episodes on youtube) still don't know if i should (we'll see from your nuzlocke i guess).

Leaving that Oshawott was cruel but funny so i approve!

A freaking dragon starter that's gg (if i decide to play i'm gonna reroll till i get one) btw the battle was EPIC indeed.