Announcing the Return of...

Heh, sounds like this'll be fun and I'm definitely signing up for this :D A limit on types is interesting as well, and that could factor how battles go into play, and I do like a good strategical game ~

Very well. Aside from whatever is the decided reward(s), there has to be a prize option to make a committee member do a thing that the victor decides, though.

I'll just prepare my full version of the Magnezone Anthem, just in case.

This looks pretty cool! Although I'm not the best battler I have some knowledge and a little experience with competitive battling, and having the gimmick of type restrictions will make things a lot more interesting, I'm sure.

One question though, what are your restrictions on team members? Do you ban certain Pokemon by their Smogon tier (pls no) or have a blanket ban on legendaries (pls yes) or no ban whatsoever?

This looks pretty cool! Although I'm not the best battler I have some knowledge and a little experience with competitive battling, and having the gimmick of type restrictions will make things a lot more interesting, I'm sure.

One question though, what are your restrictions on team members? Do you ban certain Pokemon by their Smogon tier (pls no) or have a blanket ban on legendaries (pls yes) or no ban whatsoever?

All battles will generally be in the OU tier unless stayed otherwise. This information will also be placed in the Challenge thread weekly so that battlers stay up to date on what's going on.