Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Does the game have TM steel wings??

Saish

Question

So I have an Empoleon and a Noivern, and I really need still wings as Empoleon gets stab and Noivern gets coverage against ice, rock and fairy types.

I actually deleted Empoleon's steel claw because I thought that I'll get steel wings later on (-.-). But with the TMs that are being given out ( seriously the only decent one is shadow claw) I'm really don't think there is a steel wings TM. Anyway if there is please HELP ME!!!!!!

P.S- I'm on ep.15

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately, Steel Wing isn't available yet. Check the Item Guide for what TMs are available: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

If you save in a Pokemon Center, download Episode 12, and play from there, however, you can breed a different Steel type move, Flash Cannon onto a Piplup, if you want. You'll have to reteach a male Blastoise Flash Cannon, then breed it with a female Piplup / Prinplup / Empoleon. Then, save in a Pokemon Center, and then play from E15.

Or you could reteach your Empoleon Metal Claw, if you want, as this doesn't force you to raise another Piplup.

Once you get later into the game, you'll start to see some better TMs like Flamethrower, but the early game TMs are pretty lacking, unfortunately...