Favourite Manga/Anime moments!

Shad_

C'mon, who doesn't have at least one?

Feel free to post your favourite moments below guys!

Please, use this format to avoid spoilers

*Name of the manga/anime - Point of the Arc/Story*

Pics and/or a description of the scene and why you like it, placed in a spoiler tag

I have several, but i'll just put some of them:

Nanatsu No Taizai - The vampires of Edinburgh Filler

This comes from the second part of it, when Escanor fights Izraf, the Vampire King. Sunshine, the power of the Lion's Sin of Pride activates, and we see for the first time Escanor's Prideful transformation. Nothing to say, this man is a total badass.

b030.jpg?v=1425413263

b031.jpg?v=1425413263b032.jpg?v=1425413263

Nanatsu No Taizai - Ten Commandments Arc, Great Fight Festival

Even this time, Escanor is the "protagonist". He is attacked by Gowther and exposed to Nightmare Terror, the ultimate technique of the Sin Of Lust. Incredibly, the Sin Of Pride awakes and finds his inner sun, activating his power and preparing to crash the one who played with his heart. I wish i could use Sunshine too rip

n024.jpg?v=1459784523n025.jpg?v=1459784523n026.jpg?v=1459784523

Tokyo Ghoul - Cochlea Invasion Arc

This time i wanna share a scene of Yomo vs Arima. After seeing his nephew attacked by the Shinigami of the CCG, Renji decides to go all out and uses for the first time the thunder - based kagune to defeat the investigator who killed his sister.

The more the story goes on, the more Arima deserves to die. Yomo's rampage is a perfect combination of feelings that deserves to be posted here.

t012.jpg?v=1459616521t013.jpg?v=1459616521t014.jpg?v=1459616521t015.jpg?v=1459616521

Tokyo Ghoul - Cochlea Invasion Arc

It's the continuation of the last scene i posted. Yomo is about to die since his attack only damaged Arima's quinque, but "someone" arrives and saves him, starting what will be probably the most epic fight in the Manga.

t016.jpg?v=1459616521t017.jpg?v=1459616521

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

One Piece - Water 7 Arc - Battle for Going Merry

Luffy vs Usopp - Battle for Going Merry

The Going Merry - their Ship - is damaged beyond repair from all their adventures. Luffy, as the captain, decides to buy a new Ship with the treasures they acquired. Usopp however, who joined the crew WITH the ship, since the Ship was a gift to the Crew from Usopps close girl friend from his hom-island, doesn't accept his decision for obvious, sentimental reasons.

Usopp leaves the crew and immediately challanges Luffy to a duel for the ownership of Going Merry.

The Duel takes place by sundown - and it is such a back and forth, even though Luffy is way stronger than Usopp, since he is more or less a coward, but Usopp has many tricks up his sleves, aswell as knowing Luffys fighting style, and nearly defeats Luffy but in the end he loses in this dramatic battle of broken friendship

One_Piece_332_Null.ONE_PIECE_332_08.jpg

One Piece - Impel Down/Marine Ford Arc - Battle at Marine Ford

WAR! Pirates vs the Navy during the Execution event of Portgas D. Ace

It is just a huge clash the 2 superpowers in world - and in their midst is Luffy strifing to save his 'brother' Ace from Execution, while his Grandpa is a vice-admiral of the Navy guarding Ace

First Luffy and all the other Pirates manage to save Ace from execution and they battle their way to freedom, until Luffys Life is threatened by the Highest Ranking Admiral of the Navy and Ace takes the fatal blow for his brother - dying in Luffys arms with a smile on his face because because of all the love he received by his brother and his own Pirate Crew for being the accursed child of Pirate king, and wanted dead since his birth.

The whole thing is so action packed, emotional, tragic, and conflicting, due to the familiy-ties involved.

Well yeah, this will contain spoilers...I'll keep it by naming my favourite of each series I've watched fully. (even though as a kid the very first episode of pokemon felt awesome)

FMA Brotherhood - Episode 57, Eternal Leave
Frankly a toss-up between this one and The Oath in the Tunnel, but I think that the series doesn't really have one that really stands out amongst the others to me.

Some of the coolest side-characters take on something seemingly unbeatable, and nobody gets out unscathed. It tugs the strings during a full-blown assault, and everyone looks badass. Well, almost everyone ;)

One Punch Man - Episode 12, The Strongest Hero
"Collapsing Star, Roaring Cannon!" (+resolve)
(But to be fair, that anime has too many funny/cool moments to name...)

Cowboy Bebop - Episode 26, The Real Folk Blues (Part 2)

That ending took me so off-guard, I just sat there with a dropped jaw for a minute or two.