Ace Attorney

Sparky

Well, this is rather new and I've taken a liking to it generally, since it's only been the first two episodes, but it's really good if you ask me. I'll spare the details, since I'm sure some of you have played the first AA game before, but this would be an alternative apart from watching playthroughs of the games.

I can't say much else apart from what I just said, so feel free to discuss it after giving the first two episodes a watch.

Played all the games except Dual Destinies and Investigations 2, and have been waiting for this anime forever. I really should get one of those month trial things for Crunchyroll when the season ends, just so I can binge watch the entire thing over the summer. It's the perfect plan!

Played all the games except Dual Destinies and Investigations 2, and have been waiting for this anime forever. I really should get one of those month trial things for Crunchyroll when the season ends, just so I can binge watch the entire thing over the summer. It's the perfect plan!

I'm just watching someone's reactions to them, because I'm too poor to do a thing with crunchyroll.

I've never played an Ace Attorney game ever, but I love the series generally.

(Psst, use this site. With a little sneaky adblock, you can watch it without intrusion)

https://kissanime.to/Anime/gyakuten-saiban-sono-shinjitsu-igi-ari

Personally, I'm loving it. Larry's expressions are on-point and Suedeshoe's as oblivious as ever. Though I've got to say out of everything I expect from the show, I have high hopes for Edgey's breakdowns.

I played all games except Invetigations 2 (because it never got an EU release...)

And so far I really like it, even though I know everything that is gonna happen :D

But seeing all those great stuff from the games being animated is hilarious - the objections, the expressions, the typical movements... and then there are the anime exclusive FLAMES and Knockbacks!

Jeezuz that was like a "FUS-RO-DAH!" in the first episode - i was laughing so hard there.

I'm excited to see how they show the Magatama-thing and the possessions of Mia/Chihiro.

Also WOW - We saw Manfred von Karma actually in the second Episode (although only briefly)

also I hope to see maybe shorter - like 2 Episode trials - that weren't in the game. just to keep us gamers excitet for new stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Aight so episode four.

ONLY the judge questions Maya's channeling of Mia? Does it somehow not occur to White that the woman he killed is standing RIGHT there? Also, we got this Nick pic out of Ep. 4 :D Really hoping to see more of Gumshoe in Turnabout Samurai.

MAG0Gf4.png

Aight so episode four.

ONLY the judge questions Maya's channeling of Mia? Does it somehow not occur to White that the woman he killed is standing RIGHT there? Also, we got this Nick pic out of Ep. 4 :D Really hoping to see more of Gumshoe in Turnabout Samurai.

MAG0Gf4.png

I'm really expecting to see more of Gumshoe coming to the rescue tbh