Is there a list of training spots?

Turk

Good day, i'm kinda getting sick of killing 30 pokes to up a level, i'm at the point where i can get on a boat to get to the Apophyll Academy so my team is around lvl 40

Thanks

Edited by Turk

After you defeat Shelly (or Shade, I'm not sure) there should be farming trainers inside the Great Hall. You can fight them as many times as you want.

What TheLugruf said, best place to grind levels by far

Underneath the grand stair case, there are plenty of Unknow which can be used to grind. Their levels fluctuate, but I think they can hit some pretty high levels, though I'm not sure if you're grinding up your team, or training a new member from scratch.

Here is a list where are listed all Ep 15 areas and which pokemon you counter on each area. Shows also level of those wild counters.

But like few already said it, best possible spot to grind levels is Grand Hall trainers (though they can be pretty hard to beat if you are at ~40 levels) so i'd suggest just training on the latest/newest possible area you're on.

Edited by Jimmy

like everyone said trainers at grand hall but i recomend you have a lvl 35+ strong pokemon atleast one of them and they appear once you beat Corey also they change depending they are fixed for each day with sunday being the only day with 3 diffirent trainers and one on each other the day i recommend altering the date on you computer to different days to test out which trainer is the best for you to train with these trainers imo are 80 times more effective than the unknowns or any other wild pokemon by far also they do get stronger as you progrss through the story so be prepared as they may have a lvl 40 team at one point and after one badge they shoot up to lvl 60