Funny video thread!

Last time I checked, we don't have a thread like this yet, and my youtube addiction needs to be satisfied soo~

We have a funny pictures thread and I think this thread has been a long time coming. Post whatever youtube videos you've watched and find funny, as long as they generally coincide the community rules. No exceedingly long videos please and for the sake of shortening pages, please put your videos in spoilers.

I'll start with one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKyevli8JM

Thanks to EXLink32 for showing me this :')

Let's goooo~ :D

This series is actually awesome. It gets more hilarious as you proceed through the episodes. Here's a sample. You might not get most of the jokes because they are recurring and based on earlier episodes, but I can guarantee you'll laugh.

• Upvote 1

• Support Squad

Let's not let this thread die then ^-^ also that thread seems to be focusing more ultimately on favourite youtube videos whereas this is any entertaining videos you find and want to show to others in general

Seeing as every single video in this thread is linked from YT, there is no actual difference.

Until I do this

He took his skin off for me. A small project that is simultaneously horrifying, disgusting and yet irrefutably high in quality.

FINALLY! I can now properly post these.

I see this as a gif set in Tumblr and it gave me the giggles.

And lord, I can't even get started with this one. It needs to be seen to be believed.

Vanossgaming has quickly became a favorite of mine with his superb editing skills, jokes, and somehow make a fun out of anything that would come across. This one is pretty long but it's filled with a perfectly organized compilation of all the funny shenanigans he had together with his friends.