Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Egg in Obsidia Park?

Kyuuna

Question

I had to restart my game file recently as the game forgot my save data somehow; this time I came across a blue egg in the overgrown park. Is that a random occurrence or does that only happen before you clear out Team Meteor and you lose the chance to snag it afterward?.

6 answers to this question

To answer your question, yes, the Egg does disappear after Team Meteor leaves. Although...

Was Obsidia Park a forest? Because that was only in E14 or lower, which did have the Ducklett Egg in the Forest.

In E15, the Ducklett Egg can now also be a Drowzee Egg and is moved to Obsidia Slums.

To answer your question, yes, the Egg does disappear after Team Meteor leaves. Although...

Was Obsidia Park a forest? Because that was only in E14 or lower, which did have the Ducklett Egg in the Forest.

Considering the mention of an Overgrow Park, I guess the OP is still in an older episode.

On that case, Chubb's right because when you clear the Meteors the area disappear forever.

You shouldn't be seeing that area anyway though. You are in an older episode.

Get episode 15 ASAP unless you are inside the park because it might crash your game since the map doesn't exist anymore :x

I have Ep 15 I just haven't yet installed it since I was hoping to beat everything in ep 14 since I was unsure if I'd lose out on a chance for pokemon like Espurr in the abandoned house among other pokemon just kinda loose in the overworld. I'm guessing that won't happen if I update to 15? they might just relocate like the egg has done as you all mentioned?

well you would lose out in getting mudkip,gastly and vulpix(earlier) other than that nothing much. Oh and in E15 the trainers in grand hall can be re-battled again and again making grinding easier. As for the egg at the overgrow park it will disappear after you liberate the area so grab it if you really want a ducklet. Also nothing much can happen if you update to E15 but i rather play safe and complete you run in E14 than when you reach the end of E14 update to E15.