[Art: Commissions/Showcase] Zumi's Creative Commissions!

Zumi

that does not look like a pen at first glance kek But this is great, cause when the time comes, I'll definitely push the leader of the fangame I'm working on in this direction when we need concept art and stuff.... of course, that is if you're willing to work off sprites. So yeah, expect some of those in the "near" future.

Anyways, good luck in your quest to buy lunch zumi :] who needs brushes anyways when you have FOOD

Edited by wytch_doctr

• Veterans

that does not look like a pen at first glance kek But this is great, cause when the time comes, I'll definitely push the leader of the fangame I'm working on in this direction when we need concept art and stuff.... of course, that is if you're willing to work off sprites. So yeah, expect some of those in the "near" future.

Anyways, good luck in your quest to buy lunch zumi :] who needs brushes anyways when you have FOOD

sssshhh

Sure! I can work off sprites easily, so that won't be too much of a problem. Just contact me anytime you need something!

I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish I had mooooooney so badly!!! Cause I love your artstyle a lot XD. Sadly I won't be able to commission anything right now but I'm going to see if I can once I actually have cash lol. Good luck with everything though!

Quality of the sketch will be affected by the amount of money paid!

(So pay anything above $0 and you'll get a sketch. It can be in any style, so I hope you like being surprised!)

(Is now curious what happens when someone throws in a penny or dime for a sketch)

• Veterans

(Is now curious what happens when someone throws in a penny or dime for a sketch)

Well, you probably would get a very rough sketch, but please do keep in mind that the donation function of paypal has a drawback; Paypal takes about 3-4% of the money being donated for their own, so it really would end up with me only having like 5 to 15 cents. I think it's more kind if you did actually pay an amount higher than a dollar, though.

Well, you probably would get a very rough sketch, but please do keep in mind that the donation function of paypal has a drawback; Paypal takes about 3-4% of the money being donated for their own, so it really would end up with me only having like 5 to 15 cents. I think it's more kind if you did actually pay an amount higher than a dollar, though.

You should set the limit at a dollar or two imo that way... you actually get a little something from it.

• Support Squad

well, considering $20 is £13 and some change, this is a lot, mucho bueno affordable. I make sense

For the first style, just to check I get what you mean, if you ask for two characters it's $27.50? But for two separate characters in two separate pieces, it's $40 flat?

• Veterans

well, considering $20 is £13 and some change, this is a lot, mucho bueno affordable. I make sense

For the first style, just to check I get what you mean, if you ask for two characters it's $27.50? But for two separate characters in two separate pieces, it's $40 flat?

yes. i probably should change the price to 10 dollars though, considering that it takes quite some time to draw characters, oops

im p bad at setting prices

Is everyone in the Netherlands just really good at art???? I've seen a lot of people from there who draw like REALLY REALLY GOOD and you're no exception

YOU DRAW REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP

Also I've said this before but IVE GOT NO monEY AND I WANNA SUPPORT YOU SO BADDDD

And I gotta buy lunch at school too so :s

Soon though! I'll think of something, and hopefully I'll get some muns to commission you.

Till then gl with food and brushes for photoshop!!

• Veterans

why no full body for first style, i ask as i might want slot person but also legs

Mostly because that style takes the longest to draw in. I don't like making people wait too long for their commissions you see, and considering I don't have all that much free time this month I'd rather be able to deliver something while at the same time being delivered after a decent amount of time c:

of course if you REALLLLY want it then we could talk about it but that's why

Is everyone in the Netherlands just really good at art???? I've seen a lot of people from there who draw like REALLY REALLY GOOD and you're no exception

YOU DRAW REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP

Also I've said this before but IVE GOT NO monEY AND I WANNA SUPPORT YOU SO BADDDD

And I gotta buy lunch at school too so :s

Soon though! I'll think of something, and hopefully I'll get some muns to commission you.

Till then gl with food and brushes for photoshop!!

ahHHH thank you very much! i'm really happy with the moral support as well, aika ;w; thank you!

For the time being, all I can do is wish you the best in your endeavors and admire your skills. Make sure you post these commissions in other internet places as well, because here the major part of the community consists of students who do not have much money to give.

In the meanwhile, try to find out what language the people serving the food at the uni restaurant speak natively, learn to say "thank you" in that language well enough, try it sometimes and see if the bill magically sinks. It's not a trick that hasn't worked before.

The sad part is I found out AFTER leaving that town and that uni.

In the meanwhile, try to find out what language the people serving the food at the uni restaurant speak natively, learn to say "thank you" in that language well enough, try it sometimes and see if the bill magically sinks. It's not a trick that hasn't worked before.

The sad part is I found out AFTER leaving that town and that uni.

During basic training, I spoke spanish to thank the serving ladies who came around with dessert plates that we were weren't supposed to get and... I got extra plates of deserts for my troubles because it turned out none of them were native English speakers and other reasons. The other reason being that I appreciated them doing what they do, no matter how mean and manual others might perceive their services to be. The were like second mothers to me, I swear.

I was treated well and even looked up to well when I was in costa rica for a college field trip. Because I know Spanish. At least a good chunk of it, at any rate. You go to another country and show that you value the language and other things things about that country, the people will respect you more and treat you better.

People have pride, and reasons to be proud about their own history. It never pays to neglect this fact and visit unprepared.

During basic training, I spoke spanish to thank the serving ladies who came around with dessert plates that we were weren't supposed to get and... I got extra plates of deserts for my troubles because it turned out none of them were native English speakers and other reasons. The other reason being that I appreciated them doing what they do, no matter how mean and manual others might perceive their services to be. The were like second mothers to me, I swear.

I was treated well and even looked up to well when I was in costa rica for a college field trip. Because I know Spanish. At least a good chunk of it, at any rate. You go to another country and show that you value the language and other things things about that country, the people will respect you more and treat you better.

People have pride, and reasons to be proud about their own history. It never pays to neglect this fact and visit unprepared.

The funny fact is, I was actually was speaking the language of that land... and the ladies there were all from my home country. I didn't realize that in time, sadly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Just saying to those who have commissioned me, I'm working on all of your commissions! They may be done today or tomorrow, so hope you're looking forward to it c:

• Veterans

Nico's commission is done as well!

nico_by_ziodyyne-d9qqcj9.png

I'll send the non-watermarked version to you via PM's :] Thank you again for commissioning me!

Also, with this one being done, I'll add the full body option to the commission list as well (for style 1). This option will cost $30! However, since drawing multiple characters takes quite a lot of time, the price for extra characters has increased to $10. Sorry ;w;

(those who reserved their commission before this post do not have to pay more, by the way, so if we already agreed on a price then you don't have to pay more!)

• Upvote 3

• Veterans

Aaaand Hukuna's commission is done as well!

hukuna_watermarked_by_ziodyyne-d9qr6vb.p

The non-watermarked version has been sent to you via PM :] Thank you very much for commissioning me!

• Upvote 5

• Veterans

Added some more information on prices for backgrounds -- You can now ask to include these as well! The price for the background will be added to the price you'd pay for the commission without the background :]

Also, reserved a slot for Avatar of Grima!

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

Avatar of Grima's commission is done!

nasdav_small_by_ziodyyne-d9vxy1m.png

As usual, the non-watermarked version has been sent via PM :] Thank you very much for commissioning me!

• Upvote 6

Avatar of Grima's commission is done!

nasdav_small_by_ziodyyne-d9vxy1m.png

As usual, the non-watermarked version has been sent via PM :] Thank you very much for commissioning me!

Thank you Zumi. Now one other thing, does pricing for animated sprites change if you are provided a still one?