Reborn old versions

Lugruf

This post contains all the old versions of Pokemon Reborn I was able to find.

I currently have versions 9, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 15. If you happen to have a version I don't, could you post it in mega and pass a link or something please?

For anyone interested, I post here the versions I already have:

Pokemon Reborn E09

Pokemon Reborn E10

Pokemon Reborn E12

Pokemon Reborn E13

Pokemon Reborn E14

Pokemon Reborn E15 (This is not too relevant right now but the link might be useful for someone after E16 release)

Edit:

I recently started playing Rejuvenation and I've managed to gather some older versions so I'll post them here too in case anyone is interested:

Same as above. Should you have a version I don't please don't hesitate to contact me.

Pokemon Rejuvenation V5

Pokemon Rejuvenation V6

Pokemon Rejuvenation V7

Edited by Lugruf

The oldest Episode you'll probably find is 7 or 8. I haven't seen any before that, and honestly, they won't come to much use. It's better in my opinion to start at 9 or 10, because after that most of the annoying / buggy glitches etc were fixed, as well as different story content.

There is so little content lost from seven to nine that you may as well start on nine. The reason you won't find anything before that is due to the save file system being different you'd basically have to start a whole new game just to continue to Episode 7. Episode 10 (NOT 10.5), Episode 13, and Episode 15 pretty much cover all the big changes and you'd only miss out on one Florinia fight that wasn't much different than Episode 7.

btw, you might want to upload 10.5 and 14.5 as those had some major changes to the game, but it's up to you.

useful thread but well now everyone can get axed mons . oh well might as well list the mons you can get from older episode.Note that you will have to either start a new file or not do the current event for the axed/moved pokemon. DO NOT bring any GEN 6 pokemon to episode 9/10 in your party. Just dump them into your PC if you are going from episode 15 to episode 9/10. Also there are TMs which you can get in older episode but that is kinda covered in this thread -->here<-- so just head over here if you want that info.

Episode 9:

1)Elekid(Thunder storm day on a building at beryl ward)

2)Magby(Rainy day/Current pansear event)

3)Magikarp(The fisherman at grand hall pay him $500)

4)Ralts(current espurr event)

5)Togepi(Quiz house at coral ward complete quiz to get togepi egg)

6)Gasly( current kiki ghost event)

7)Shroomish(azurine island super rare 1% chance of finding)

8)Zubat( underground railnet they were replaced by noibat)

9)Vulpix(The current soothe bell lady event)

10)Bulbasaur(The current chikorita event)

11)Mudkip(The current squirtle event)

12)Drilbur(Tarzan depts quite rare)

13)Psyduck(from arcade 1500 tokens)

14)Trapinch(10K arcade tokens)

15)Starly(rooftop garden event windy day)

16)Munchlax(headbutt trees at wasteland 1% chance i think but worth the time cause 100% chance to get leftovers)

17)Trade Bird jesus Pidgeot for Cryogonal( current trapinch trade event)

18) Riolu(current darumaka event)

19)Magnezone( you can get this fella early no need to unlock the lock room)

20)Misdreavus(hide and seek at wastelands)

21)Electrike(Thunder stormy days outside julia's gym/current blitzle event)

Episode 10

1)Gothita(espurr event)

Episode 11

1)Trade Bibarel for litleo(current munna trade event)

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

well i have nothing for episode 12-15 because all the mons people want can be gotten from mostly episode 9-11 depending on what you want. that is all the pokemon i can remember idk if there is more. well i started at episode 9 but i just speed run it and did not bother catching any particular mons. so i kinda not sure if i missed any pokemons.

Edited by Luna

• 6 years later...