Steven Universe Thread

PsychoticPudu

After around 6 weeks of hiatus, the show is finally going to air new episodes next week, starting tomorrow. The first ones of the year, in fact. So, it's the perfect moment to start a Steven Universe thread!

This is a place for hyping, speculating, and discussing anything and everything related to the show Steven Universe. Try to keep spoiler-y discussion in its corresponding tags.

For now, you can watch this to get hyped:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Question

Is this another one of those kooky adventure time shows which is so whacky but still somehow a show that has depth to it?

I don't know how those work

it started out like that but then shit got real really fast practically

it's much more story based now, at least

Question

Is this another one of those kooky adventure time shows which is so whacky but still somehow a show that has depth to it?

I don't know how those work

*continues to watch copious amounts of anime*

Steven Universe is the shit. Will the new episodes be coming in the form of a Steven Bomb or airing weekly?

*continues to watch copious amounts of anime*

Steven Universe is the shit. Will the new episodes be coming in the form of a Steven Bomb or airing weekly?

It's a new Steven Bomb. I'm not sure what will happen after next week, though.

Edited by PsychoticPudu

I watched Season one, a while ago, it was okay I guess, has it changed much since then? Or is it still just okay? I like a show that has a lot of character development, a lot of drama and a good plot line, things like The Walking Dead, I was never much for cartoons/anime but I might try it, does Steven Universe have the things I listed? If so, to what degree? I might watch it, maybe... Anyways, enjoy your evenings!

~-~-~ FriendlySmiles ~-~-~

Edited by Friendly Smiles

Bruh....

THAT NEW EPISODE WAS SO.

FREAKIN.

ADORABLE.

aaAAAAAAAAAAA

[sorry not sorry for the caps]

I may or may not post theories here coz i've got a few of them but...yeah.

Also Happy Birthday Stevennnnn

• Administrators

I watched Season one, a while ago, it was okay I guess, has it changed much since then? Or is it still just okay? I like a show that has a lot of character development, a lot of drama and a good plot line, things like The Walking Dead, I was never much for cartoons/anime but I might try it, does Steven Universe have the things I listed? If so, to what degree? I might watch it, maybe... Anyways, enjoy your evenings!

~-~-~ FriendlySmiles ~-~-~

I wouldn't compare it to adventure time. Each ten minute episode actually makes sense, and its humor is fairly down-to-earth.

Until about halfway through the first season, it doesn't have that character development to it, so it feels like any other cartoon. However, once you get passed the intro/filler, it starts heating up. Based on what you said, I think you would enjoy it passed that point, but getting there might be rough. That was kind of my experience as well.

tfw i dont even like SU amethyst

• 5 months later...

Can this thread be revived? I don't feel like making a new one.

After all, it's been like six months since the last steven bomb, and idk, a month? since In Too Deep was over.

Since the most imminent threats have just recently been resolved, I wonder what the next source of conflict would be.

other than that gem who fell down a crack, that feeling when you've been watching SU again and again for a whole week

ive never shipped lapidot before but i am so into that shit now pls make it happen

im just hoping that peridot will learn even more abt the gems and eventually fuse with someone?? i dont rly want more deep episodes i cried enough lets just be friendly ok!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

apparently they are releasing all the rest of season 3 over the summer starting july 18th. dont know if that has come to anyones attention as of yet. I can't wait to see more lapis

• 2 weeks later...

b95115e6848d481f88acbeecdb8cc338.png

when you travel back in time and realize that you landed where a human stole yo gurl im joking i love pearl as a character

jokes aside, today starts a new steven universe every day. How did you like Steven Floats and Drop Beat Dad?

Edited by Pocky

Gotta say, I really liked all of the episodes they dropped this week. Old Marty returning and reuniting with Sour Cream was pretty cool, especially when Sour Cream basically told him to fck off was great. The whole musical episode was awesome too, especially Pearl's number.

Gotta say, I really liked all of the episodes they dropped this week. Old Marty returning and reuniting with Sour Cream was pretty cool, especially when Sour Cream basically told him to fck off was great. The whole musical episode was awesome too, especially Pearl's number.

Definitely, Mr. Greg is one of my favorites now. I kinda was, uncomfortable, with The New Lars though. It just felt really odd for a Steven Universe episode, but hopefully Steven learns his lesson to never take control of someone's body again.

Also, Beach City Drift is some gOOD SHIT.

Looking forward to next week, with Monster Reunion, Restaurant Wars, and Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service

Definitely, Mr. Greg is one of my favorites now. I kinda was, uncomfortable, with The New Lars though. It just felt really odd for a Steven Universe episode, but hopefully Steven learns his lesson to never take control of someone's body again.

Also, Beach City Drift is some gOOD SHIT.

Looking forward to next week, with Monster Reunion, Restaurant Wars, and Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service

Same here. Really glad that dishing out all of these new episodes, considering the droughts have been going on for too long.

Stevanie got some mad drift skills tho