Tokyo Ghoul - General Topic

Shad_

I thought about this topic by reading NickCrash's one about One Piece, and since even One Punch Man has a thread dedicated to it why not make one about Tokyo Ghoul?

So yeah, we can basically talk about anything, like chapter reviews, battles, favourite characters and even future expectations.

Obv these are just examples, if you want to start a new discussion, you're completely free to do that c:
And of course, both Anime and Manga can be analyzed here!

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

anime is meeh but manga is really really good, I'm actually sad that we will have to wait some time for next chapters

chapter 58 spoiler btw

chapter 58 and toukaaaaaaa wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo \o/

Edited by Njab

• Veterans

im so sad they hijacked the van with shirazu's body... what if Kanou is going to use the kagune that was implemented in Shirazu's body and put it in someone else's body? Imagine if urie one of the Q's comes across the person with that kagune and loses their shit omg

im so sad they hijacked the van with shirazu's body... what if Kanou is going to use the kagune that was implemented in Shirazu's body and put it in someone else's body? Imagine if urie one of the Q's comes across the person with that kagune and loses their shit omg

I don't think that his kakuhou is usable anymore. Kanou is only going to use Quinx technology to make more half ghouls he still has Yoshimura for farming kakuhou

Am i the only one who actually doesn't like Urie? Shirazu was my favourite one in the squad and obviusly he died along with the post-Auction Arc Sasaki. Mutsuki and Yonebayashi are "ok"

I started to like Urie after auction raid. Shirazu was also my favorite but sadly he had to die for future development of Urie and the rest of the squad. And I still can't believe that Kaneki left them. I think that he's going to make same mistakes again (he left people he cared about again around his birthday to go on a killing spree

Edited by Njab

I would post here but then I would be forced to use fken spoilers all over the place. I generally talk to Spade about TG:RE via PMs but I can definitely say to read the manga than watch the anime Sini, but if you really want to watch it, I say go for it.

But if you do watch it, definitely read the manga after to get the better other perspective of it.

I started to like Urie after auction raid. Shirazu was also my favorite but sadly he had to die for future development of Urie and the rest of the squad. And I still can't believe that Kaneki left them. I think that he's going to make same mistakes again (he left people he cared about again around his birthday to go on a killing spree

Kaneki/Haise's promotion was a hard thing to digest, but after taking down Eto all by himself it was unavoidable. I'm afraid too of that anyway, i was shocked when he tried to kill Tsukiyama who is actually my favourite character after Kaneki and in particular i don't want to see any possible battle against Yomo or Touka, because that would mean this time the "change" is permanent (we all know how much the old Kaneki was attached to the two of them).

Also, the more the story goes on, the more Kaneki resembles Arima in both body and mind, i'm still not convinced about that.

I would post here but then I would be forced to use fken spoilers all over the place. I generally talk to Spade about TG:RE via PMs but I can definitely say to read the manga than watch the anime Sini, but if you really want to watch it, I say go for it.

But if you do watch it, definitely read the manga after to get the better other perspective of it.

I completely agree with that.

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

• 2 weeks later...

Kaneki is a SAVAGE!

You look under your bed for the boogeyman, the boogeyman looks under his bed for Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris looks under his bed for Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee looks under his bed for Goku

But Goku looks under his bed for my homie Kaneki because he's a FUCKING SAVAGE!!

What's a Tokyo ghoul??

About :Jack

It was really nice to see the whole ghoul world from the outside again,

And generally pleasant to be reintroduced to the whole gorey murder things,

I missed all of that.

It's been a while since I watched it before that..

I really liked how Jason was in it though ^^

That was pretty cool.

(Unfortunately, Juuzou was... A baby? At that time? I think it was based 15 years ago, right?

In which case he would be 4?

Anywho, lack of Juuzou, lack of impress,

But overall, it'll keep me going until the third season (which I have been waiting for since the last episode if root A came out)

Well the new OVA came out. Really enjoyed it. What are your thoughts on it for those who watched it?

Also Season 3 was announced. Really hoping Madhouse takes over instead of Studio Pierrot.

season 3? what what? I'd rather want a reboot first because some thing just can't be followed after that season 2

Well the new OVA came out. Really enjoyed it. What are your thoughts on it for those who watched it?

Also Season 3 was announced. Really hoping Madhouse takes over instead of Studio Pierrot.

Uhh, i forgot about that, thanks!

I'll watch it when i have some time, but OMG IT'S ABOUT TSUKIYAMA

I definitely have to watch this.

Also, i'm curious to see the 3rd season, even if the 2nd one was just..bad.