It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year~ Holiday Party 2015 Edition!

Rosesong

First Holiday Party~ <3 Anyway, as I said before, I'll try to come and host the Winter Hunger Games, but idk if I'll be able to.

Nominations: (Can we do multiple nominations or only one? Either way, I think somebody else will nominate them anyway)

- Shia and Kurotsune for Polar Monarch

- Rose, Skitty, and Ame for Snow Queen

- Dan and Jericho for Jack Frost

- Jelly for T3RR4W4 4R4WR3D

- Pokemon Se7en for best new fangame

I'll just stop right here because like... I don't want to nominate everybody...

Jack Frost- Blind Guardian

Snow Queen-Reignited'Light and RoseSong

Polar Monarch- Shia

Rookie MVP-Chubb the Pig

MVP- RoseSong

Server Ace- Reignited'Light

T3RR4 4R4WR3D- zimvader42

Best New Fangame of 2015- Pokemon Se7en

Only been here a few days and already something truly amazing to do for the holiday week!!! Ermagerd!!! I plan to be there, given nothing major pops up and most of my weekends are free.

When and if I get to know some people in the next week, (and figure out who Abbey is... LOL) I will cast my votes accordingly.

But I look forward to taking part in the fun stuff ahead!

Reminder that auth are not eligible for Rebornies.

For realesies, believe this man- please keep in mind auth are not to be nominated for Rebornies.

Edited by Arkhi
YEAHHHH EXTREME EDITING
  • Upvote 2

NOMinations:

J4ck frost: Arkhidon, Chaise (hunter), and Dan

Polar monarch: SHIA and Kuro-tsundere (kurotsune for the confused)

Snow queen: my gal rose, and zumidesu,

RookieMVP: mde2001, chubb, and Alicirno

MVP: Trevo, Commander, Tacos

Server Ace: Haven Pyrrhon, Caradius, Lost Lore

T3RR4 Award: Rupe, Neo and Dobby

Best fangame 2k15: se7en by a longshot. pokemon scribe (by the now inactive sunbean) in close second.

#toolazytoorganizethis

Firstly, thanks to those guys that nominated me :D.

Now onto my nominations:

Jack Frost: Vinny, Jericho, Tacos

Snow Queen: Let's go with Rose.

Polar Monarch: Shia and Kuro

Rookie: Me Nope, more seriously I'm going to go with Chubb.

MVP: Lostelle for all the guides and videos and stuff.

Sever Ace: Skitty

T3RR4: Inuki

Best fangame: I'm going with Pokemon Desolation. It is a well made game which I never actually finished but I got close.

Question, is Se7en ineligible for the award cause I'm on the team? Cause if that the case it seems a bit unfair to those guys to not allow it just cause I work on the game. The current wording as I understand it, makes it that it's not allowed to be voted for. Those guys put in a lot of hard work and I really don't want that to be the case jsut because they happened to be friends with me and want me to do dialog work for the game. It would be pretty uncool if that were to happen so I want to voice my concern now. The problem being that the wording is STRICTLY, no auth. I'm an auth, on the team of that game, therefore as yo my understanding, it's not allowed to be voted for.

Question, is Se7en ineligible for the award cause I'm on the team? Cause if that the case it seems a bit unfair to those guys to not allow it just cause I work on the game.

I doubt that would be the case. Why let a whole game suffer for one member of development. I think it was more in reference to individual rebornies.

I doubt that would be the case. Why let a whole game suffer for one member of development. I think it was more in reference to individual rebornies.

I jsut want to make sure that's not the case, cause it would be super not fun. But as my understanding of the wording, it applies to all the categories so I feel like I have to ask.

Reminder that auth are not eligible for Rebornies.

For realesies, believe this man- please keep in mind auth are not to be nominated for Rebornies.

um...so is the auth just ame, dan and inzo or does that include everybody that helps out?

im confused :S