Manga Lovers Out there? Any suggestions?

Eos_Frisk

hoI! I'm kinda new here and saw this forum area and was wondering how many peeps like reading manga? Does anyone have any good suggestions? I'm all caught up on ^_^

OnePunch Man

Fairy Tail

Bleach

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Kuroshitsuji

and well a whole lot of the main mangas.

I need suggestions and I love reading all types of manga. I also want to know what's your favorite manga out there? :wub:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's author has another lengthy manga, so that should work out for you (i don't remember the name, google the author).

Same for Fairy Tail's author. His older one, Rave Master (not what it sounds like lol), is better than Fairy Tail IMO.

This is what i have been reading recently, it has been serialized or adapted to anime early this year, Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo, basically means Yamada and the 7 witches, the link http://myanimelist.net/manga/35003/Yamada-kun_to_7-nin_no_Majos

Other manga that i have read is Pokemon Adventure manga series

Edited by TimTim

is that any good ?

Pretty good, the plot is original and canon is separated from both game and anime universe, MCs differ in each series, but there was still continuity before BW adventure manga, the latest being ORAS chapter, unlike anime where Ash is forever MC.

Noragami

this guy knows it.

i also recommend boku no hero academia, shokugeki no souma and three more recent ones that don't have much chapters available yet, but are already doing pretty good:

- smokin' parade (deadman wonderland authors)

- platinum end (death note authors)

- kyokou suirui (zetsuen no tempest authors)

Seeing as there's already a thread for this I'll be locking this bad boy. No harm no fowl lol. Hiss did point it out and I would like for that Thread to be used and not to double up on them. I'll be relinking it just so you don't have to scroll up to go find when reading this.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16750

We got it for a reason! XD. Hope you understand why I'm doing this. Hukuna Sensei, Out~