Blind Typing

wytch_doctr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you answered it incorrectly; 42 is the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Neither the answer nor the question have any meaning unless you put them together, but if you were to put them together, it is thought that the universe as we know it would cease to exist and be replaced by an infinitely more complex universe.

Have you read all five novels of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy?

Something to do with opioids. When we have a new experience, we get a kick of opioids, but when we've done something already, less opioids are produced. Unfortunately, being boredom prone is somewhat hard-wired.

Is that a satisfactory explanation?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rhyperior. Sorry that thing was forced as heck. Just look at it, it's got an orange belt around its waist, and what else? It's just, ugh.

(Huh, that went smoothly.)

How would you feel if Rotation Battles become a playable format on Pokemon Showdown, and there's an actual meta around it?

All my YES. Well, sorta. It's basivally just Singles with more knowledgee and adaptability. Sand Stram TTar turn one with Excadrill on the side for an immediate attack would ba one suck example. Makes stall different, at the least, so that's a definite plus. (I avoid 'c' and 'v' since my finger lands between them most of the time)

...I approve of that last typo 100%.

List ten low-tier Pokemon you would expect to be in OU if they got to learn Sketch via breeding (aka one good move slot they want); all in a sentence, too?