POKEMON XYZ

Baczoni

It's been two eps for the moment I think. So far (spoilers ahead) we've seen Zygarde Core (that, at least on my casual to-go anime page, is refered to as "puni-chan"), Zygarde 10%, Zygarde 50%, and quite a few Zygarde cells. A quilladin and a flareon as well in the latest episode. I still hope to see some action from those Malamars again in the future, but so far is looking good with the zygarde arc.

Also our man Wulfric is set to appear in the future.

I'm curious as to why the MC from the Mega mini series is lined up with Team Flare, I mean wtf? lol

He did work for Lysandre during the special so he will probably work for Team Flare at least for a little while. I think he'll work out that they are doing the wrong thing at some point and switch sides though.

It is great, tho i might have a problem with Greninja getting all the spotlights, it seems unfair to other Ash's mons like Hawlucha and Talonflame who were also putting in a lot of work in gym battles...

Did someone mention Charizard and Infernape? I agree, to be honest. That's just how it is, and how it has always been. Although Oshawott was also omnipresent, but not a sue like the two fully evolved Fire-type starters, and in Hoenn there was overall not really a spotlight 'mon. Well, next to Pikachu, that is. Fuck Pikachu.

• Veterans

Did someone mention Charizard and Infernape? I agree, to be honest. That's just how it is, and how it has always been. Although Oshawott was also omnipresent, but not a sue like the two fully evolved Fire-type starters, and in Hoenn there was overall not really a spotlight 'mon. Well, next to Pikachu, that is. Fuck Pikachu.

There was Grovyle which was Ash's go to mon in Hoenn aside from Pikachu.....

But so far, aside from Goodra's departion, it seems Ash is using a Hyper Offense team with a lot of speed and attacking stats. Now...what shall his last mon be?

Hmm..I liked the first two episodes but I'm looking forward to see Ash's Frogadier evolve...also..does anyone know a site where I can see the episodes with subs when the episodes come out or a day later? Because all the sites I've found don't have the subs for a week..the least..:)

im happy the video isnt banned in the uk :D

its a cool opening why did they put the charizard guy with team flare i thought he was goody and takes out all those jerk trainers who go hawhawhaw im a bully not some guy who is trying to make a dumb weapon like did you see the games i dont reccomend them but the weapon design sucks he has no reason to do that but wait.... xy comes 5 years after oras hmm maybe he changed and is gonna decimate everything also ash-greninja (the name for it on the official website) umm... lol charizard with new coat of paint like i know greninja has protean but please stop spamming him also he shouldnt go hyper offensive no no no hasnt he heard of walls?! and that he got rid of one!? seriously this guy would literally be so far down the competitive ladder hed be at the core of the earth ugh

There was Grovyle which was Ash's go to mon in Hoenn aside from Pikachu.....

But so far, aside from Goodra's departion, it seems Ash is using a Hyper Offense team with a lot of speed and attacking stats. Now...what shall his last mon be?

Grovyle wasn't THAT bad. Infernape literally didn't lose a single battle after evolving (minus Flint's own Infernape) and Charizard was Charizard. Grovyle at least lost some battles it should have lost, unlike the Infernape and Charizard. Anyway, hasn't Ash's team always been more or less hyper offensive? Even 'mons like Squirtle were used as speedy attackers.

Grovyle wasn't THAT bad. Infernape literally didn't lose a single battle after evolving (minus Flint's own Infernape) and Charizard was Charizard. Grovyle at least lost some battles it should have lost, unlike the Infernape and Charizard. Anyway, hasn't Ash's team always been more or less hyper offensive? Even 'mons like Squirtle were used as speedy attackers.

Torterra learned to deal with its bulk in an episode. Even though it still was really fast for some reason.

About the trailer, the episode about Greninja they hinted at.... I can't wait. It actually looks like an episode where it touches the feels inside

Torterra learned to deal with its bulk in an episode.

And then Ash proceeded to ignore that learning experience and use him as a "speedy attacker".... No wonder Torterra lost every single battle he was in since evolving from Turtwig...

As for the XYZ saga, it seems promising so far... Although I kinda wish he had caught that Quilladin

Opening is indeed superior, especially the part with greninja and ash

I can only guess ash is going to lose to all his rivals and go emo, making greninja lose faith in him or sumt, only to have some bullshit leading up to ash greninja. I have a giant problem with ash greninja though. It's on par with a mega and it is not a mega , it's literally their excuse for ash not getting a mega >_> It's so lame (and pls standby to watch as ash greninja beats 2 megas its supposed to be weak to, or neutral to)

p.s. there are apparently 2 zygarde. I thought there was only one core that collects cells to form zygardog, zygardesnake or zygardemech ?.. Another thing that sounds lame

Edited by Masquerain

I'm curious as to why the MC from the Mega mini series is lined up with Team Flare, I mean wtf? lol

I'm actually really excited for this arc of the anime, and this is why.

Spoilers for the Mega Evolution Specials

In the Mega Evolution special, Alain was given his Mega Stone/Keystone by Lysandre with the promise that he will work hard to learn the secrets of Mega Evolution and become stronger. Lysandre never really had any "evil-doer" vibes around him in the ME specials; he instead looks like a passionate and hardworking scientist. Thus, because he gave Alain all the tools he needed to master mega evolution, Alain will undoubtedly have a lot of allegiance towards 'the director.'

Furthermore, (spoiling the recent episode) Marin's Chespin becomes 'irradiated' as a result of the Zygarde Core being artifically altered in Lysandre Labs. Because of Alain's secret bond with Marin, seeing her cry over the potential loss of her Pokemon only makes him angry and wish to do everything in his heart to "bring back her smile." Lysandre and Sycamore (who is clueless as to Lysandre's intentions) only speculate that the only thing Alain can do to save Chespy is just to become stronger at Mega Evolution and continue helping out Lysandre Labs.

...All that aside, THAT is why Alain, even being as fiery and pure as he is, will put everything on the line to support Lysandre, not only for their own connections but to potentially save the Chespin. Since Ash/gang are inevitably going to be fighting Flare Gang with the ultimate battle against Lysandre, this is why I'm very excited for the season. The character development of the two heroes, Ash and Alain, fighting it out for their own good purposes will be very interesting, perhaps even more so than the struggle with N and Team Plasma a few years ago on the anime.