Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hey! Um, I have the exact opposite problem of gryson. My egg was Starly, and I'm doing a psychic monotype run, so I need a Staryu. If anyone could edit my save file, I'd really appreciate it!

you posted wrong save file

Game.rxdataHello, i'd like to start a ghost monotype run, so i'd need someone to get me a ghost starter :D. I don't have any preferences, only don't make it shuppet or sableye, as i don't like any of them :P

If you don't want to surprise me at all, and i have to choose one, i'd like a honedge :)

Also, if you want to throw in some other mons i'd like a phantump and a golett

also if the egg can be something ghost, it'd be great :D

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by Wolfram2700

My pc has some issues so i can't edit your file atm

If you want, here is a file i made some days ago for another user with a good IVs/nature Honedge, the only problem is that the name of the player is different tho

If you want your own file someone other will have to do this btw

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c243wp0gozpc737/GameSTEEL.rxdata?dl=0

My pc has some issues so i can't edit your file atm

If you want, here is a file i made some days ago for another user with a good IVs/nature Honedge, the only problem is that the name of the player is different tho

If you want your own file someone other will have to do this btw

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c243wp0gozpc737/GameSTEEL.rxdata?dl=0

that'll do, thanks! :)

Hello all, I'm doing the ground mono and just finished my ironic struggle with Corey. My mystery egg is blue which I can only imagine is something not ground. Can someone give me either Rhyhorn or Drilbur. IVS natures all that don't matter but a male would be nice. If whoever hands decides rhyhorn just thrown in a protector plate so he can join the big boys before iolia.

To have Escavalier you have to catch a Shelmet (for it just watch here) and trade it for a Karrablast, then this one will evolve right after the trade (the one who can make a trade like that is located in Spinel Town if i remember well)

Sorry but this thread doesn't work like that :/ You can ask for pokemon that you've accidentally missed and can't obtain anymore in regular runs (Ex. If you accidentally sell/toss the "Rare Candy" for the Piplup event you can ask for a Piplup here) or some mons for custom playthroughs that might help you in your challenge

i want to do a mono flying run and if you can make it so i can get a drifloon, starly, gligar, and a archen obtainable early in game that would be amazing. and if it isnt to much can the gligar know sand tomb amd wing attack and the starly know roost? (egg moves) and a razor fang would be nice to for my gligar.

Game.rxdata

well continuing my former issue, i started a ghost monorun. So, as there are no ghost type mons available up until post-beryl tangrowth, i only have my honedge. Which is a problem, because to defeat the beryl tangrowth, i have to double battle with zel and taka. When battle was about to start an error popped up and my game close, so i'd really need someone to get me a second pokemon so i can keep progressing. I don't know how adding mons work, but if you could make it a lvl 31 haunter it'd be great, so i don't need to grind as much. an ideal moveset would be hypnosis/shadow punch/sucker punch/confuse ray. thanks in advance! :D

Game.rxdata

I'm going to do a mono fighting hardcore run. I have my Torchic, but I need a second fighting pokemon just in case. So can someone get a Riolu ( female ) with decent IV stats for me?

Edited by Hyuu