Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

On 5/10/2019 at 7:07 PM, jjnajera said:

I'm doing a ghost monotype run so if I could get 3 ghost types (I want to be surprised) (all shiny or some shiny would be cool)  that are all viable and good with good ivs and moves that would be great (and could my egg be changed to phantump or ghastly) Thanks!

game.rxdata 175.67 kB · 0 downloads

Here you go! Btw since I'm pretty sure it's not possible to change what the random egg becomes I just added an egg in your PC. Whenever you receive the egg, just swap it for the one that's in the PC. Good luck!

game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am doing a dark type mono run, and have made it to Agate City, where the pokedex woman hands out Froakies if you are at 300 pokedex pages. Could someone give me a Shiny Froakie, with decent IVs. I have literally caught evGame.rxdataery other non legendary or ub dark type in the game, and would like to avoid catching a bunch of random mons that I can't use in my run. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All! On my first playthrough right now and honestly it is a little jarring to face off of so many trainers with six OP Pokémon each late game. I've made it pretty far but because I was too scared to train more than 7 or so Pokémon at a time and rarely changed, my team late game isn't the best to put it mildly and I kind of want to start over. If it is not too much trouble I would like to start with a team I have below, the idea is that I would be a trainer who failed in the Hoenn league and went broke and thus is forced to go to reborn and get one last shot at becoming a trainer.

Vibrava 

Slakoth

Ghastly

Torchic (I could just get it as a starter)

Febas (and a Prism scale please)

roselia

Game.rxdata

Edited by hamfam000
clarification

25 minutes ago, hamfam000 said:

Hello All! On my first playthrough right now and honestly it is a little jarring to face off of so many trainers with six OP Pokémon each late game. I've made it pretty far but because I was too scared to train more than 7 or so Pokémon at a time and rarely changed, my team late game isn't the best to put it mildly and I kind of want to start over. If it is not too much trouble I would like to start with a team I have below, the idea is that I would be a trainer who failed in the Hoenn league and went broke and thus is forced to go to reborn and get one last shot at becoming a trainer.

Vibrava 

Slakoth

Abra

Torchic (I could just get it as a starter)

Febas (edit:how do you evolve it to milotic do you still have todo the same thing you did in emerald? if so ill just take a baby Milotic)

Zuzleaf

Game.rxdata 232.88 kB · 0 downloads

To evolve Feebas outside of Emerald you need to trade her with a Prism Scale, in this game to simulate the trade we have a link stone, so once you have a Prism Scale and a Link Stone you have all the requirements. Imho ask someone in the community for a Scale when you feel Feebas it's just a dead weight or add her later in the game.

I like your team but it doesn't seem balanced in terms of special attack and defence, I think Milotic learns Reflect though? 

P.s. I know Alakazam is amazing but I don't think it's enough, and I don't know if Milotic is that good offensively in the game, she's pretty slow so when Alakazam CAN'T make a move she seems unrielable 

Edited by Angelo
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:12 PM, Angelo said:

To evolve Feebas outside of Emerald you need to trade her with a Prism Scale, in this game to simulate the trade we have a link stone, so once you have a Prism Scale and a Link Stone you have all the requirements. Imho ask someone in the community for a Scale when you feel Feebas it's just a dead weight or add her later in the game.

I like your team but it doesn't seem balanced in terms of special attack and defence, I think Milotic learns Reflect though? 

P.s. I know Alakazam is amazing but I don't think it's enough, and I don't know if Milotic is that good offensively in the game, she's pretty slow so when Alakazam CAN'T make a move she seems unrielable 

hmm, you make a really great point actually. I've never in my life actually owned a milotic (that ive used in battle consistently) so I was really checking off a bucketlist 🤣 What would you think about a starting with a wailmer? Wailord seems like it would be a good defensive mon to have. Obviously the goal is to stay close to emerald pokemon but I digress.

41 minutes ago, hamfam000 said:

hmm, you make a really great point actually. I've never in my life actually owned a milotic (that ive used in battle consistently) so I was really checking off a bucketlist 🤣 What would you think about a starting with a wailmer? Wailord seems like it would be a good defensive mon to have. Obviously the goal is to stay close to emerald pokemon but I digress.

I think Milotic is good, I would just put another a third special attacker since if you find a physical wall it's either her or a really frail Alakazam (45 base stat in DEF). Unless you want other suggestions I suggest you a Gardevor, she has an always amazing Fairy type, a bit more defence, and an hidden ability fitting to play with Flygon's earthquakes in doubles.

Roserade could make a good special attacker, 

Edited by Angelo

On 6/26/2019 at 3:40 PM, Angelo said:

I think Milotic is good, I would just put another a third special attacker since if you find a physical wall it's either her or a really frail Alakazam (45 base stat in DEF). Unless you want other suggestions I suggest you a Gardevor, she has an always amazing Fairy type, a bit more defence, and an hidden ability fitting to play with Flygon's earthquakes in doubles.

Roserade could make a good special attacker, 

Oh gotcha. Well in that case ill take your advise and keep the Milotic. Thanks for even responding 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings, Haven't played in a very long time probably since episode 13 or 14 I want to say. Wanted to restart my mono Ice run.

If I remember correctly I couldn't get an ice type til after Julia.

Seeing if I can get a few pokemon for the start. Nature's /abilities do not matter!

A.Vulpix(shiny if possible) **Wanted A vulpix and i'll take my chances with getting sneasel from the mystery egg** (unless you're feeling generous).

Snorunt

EEvee ** will evolve to a Glaceon the first chance I get unless you want to make it a Glaceon**

Thank you!

1 - Shouya - 0h 6m - 0 badges.rxdata Game.rxdata

Hey everyone im looking to do an ice type runthrough. I know i can find swinub after i have rock smash nut otherwise i believe they are all very late game. If anyone could give me a few ice types to start that would be amazing. A few from this list to get me through the first part of the game would be super cool, which ones, abilities and natures are pretty unimportant so you could pick those out. Thanks in advanced!

A. Vulpix

Speal

Sneasel

Snowrunt (female)

Cryogonal

Game.rxdata

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not too sure if this thread is still used, but I'm doing a weird little run based around champion trainers like Steven and Lance who used primarily one type and then about three extras for coverage. So I'm doing ground primarily, and am using bug, fighting, and flying as my coverage types, and I got Vulpix from the mystery egg, and would like something I could use in the run. I believe the only ones that fit are Togepi, Starly, Shroomish, Larvesta, and Drilbur, I'd be ecstatic if anyone could swap Vulpix out for any one of these. Much appreciated!

Game.rxdata

• 3 years later...
On 12/6/2019 at 11:33 AM, Barbano said:

Hey everyone im looking to do an ice type runthrough. I know i can find swinub after i have rock smash nut otherwise i believe they are all very late game. If anyone could give me a few ice types to start that would be amazing. A few from this list to get me through the first part of the game would be super cool, which ones, abilities and natures are pretty unimportant so you could pick those out. Thanks in advanced!

A. Vulpix

Speal

Sneasel

Snowrunt (female)

Cryogonal

Game.rxdata 218.73 kB · 3 downloads

Apologies for the late response.

Game.rxdata

On 12/3/2019 at 4:59 PM, Ancharius said:

Greetings, Haven't played in a very long time probably since episode 13 or 14 I want to say. Wanted to restart my mono Ice run.

If I remember correctly I couldn't get an ice type til after Julia.

Seeing if I can get a few pokemon for the start. Nature's /abilities do not matter!

A.Vulpix(shiny if possible) **Wanted A vulpix and i'll take my chances with getting sneasel from the mystery egg** (unless you're feeling generous).

Snorunt

EEvee ** will evolve to a Glaceon the first chance I get unless you want to make it a Glaceon**

Thank you!

1 - Shouya - 0h 6m - 0 badges.rxdata 227.46 kB · 2 downloads Game.rxdata 91.13 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry, wasn't feeling generous :_(

Game.rxdata

On 6/4/2019 at 1:23 AM, President Daddy said:

Hey, I am doing a dark type mono run, and have made it to Agate City, where the pokedex woman hands out Froakies if you are at 300 pokedex pages. Could someone give me a Shiny Froakie, with decent IVs. I have literally caught evGame.rxdataery other non legendary or ub dark type in the game, and would like to avoid catching a bunch of random mons that I can't use in my run. Thank you!

Froakie in Box 25, you're welcome.

Game.rxdata

On 5/20/2019 at 2:26 AM, DarianLeah said:

I would like to start a fairy run. If someone could give me a Sylveon, Raltz, or Malwile that would be lovely. Ability, Iv's, Ev's, and nature do not matter

I have another saved file that is why it is game2.rxdata

Game2.rxdata 201.16 kB · 7 downloads

Wow! I would not have guessed that you had another saved file! Amazing!

Anyways, here's your Malwile.

Game2.rxdata