Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

On 11/4/2018 at 9:18 AM, Angelkitsune said:

@SilverJakler here is your pokemon OMG I feel so tired right now *yawn* anyway Budew do not have Technician so I give it Leaf Guard instead and it SHOULD have HP fire so let me know if it is wrong and I can change it for you Game.rxdata  

Oh, sorry for not responding sooner. Thanks!

Hey, I'm doing a water monotype run and just got past the first Tangrowth fight, and I want to get a Seel with Perish Song and Water Pulse, which are it's egg moves, so I don't have to spend a few hours on the next two fights. The iv's can be around 15-20 and a neutral nature would would be appreciated. The ability doesn't matter and I would be fine with getting it at lvl 5. 

Also, I would like to get a frillish as I don't believe that I can get it early-on besides from the egg you get from the daycare quest, and I want to try it out on Shade, as it would have evolved into a jellicent by then.  Water absorb, along with the same iv's, nature, and lvl as Seel would be great.

Thank you 

Game.rxdata

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question before I go into anything about custom saves. How far along in the game do I need to be (as in do I need to be at the beginning of a save in order have custom saves or smth or how does this work?) I ask this because I wanted to do a mono flying run and I’m around half way into the game. I’m on the 13th gym battle with Charlotte currently although I can start a new separate save. 

Well what I want to do is use my competitive flying monotype team for one of the 2 paths, and have 2 saves going, One with and without it. Heres the team, I modified the moves so its more useful in the story than in actual competitive battles: (Mainly changing Charizard to another mon because no megas). I hope this request is within reason.

https://pastebin.com/43cxnRBP

If you're able to add it, that would be greatly appreciated, I want to see how far I can get with both saves of mine.

Game.rxdata

Hi im starting an eeveelution run can i have

All Level 1

Eevee Exp Share

Adaptability

Body Slam

Vaporeon 

Water Absorb

Scald 

Ice Beam

Wish

Protect

Jolteon

Volt Absorb

Volt switch

Thunderbolt

Hidden Power

signal beam

Flareon

Flash Fire

Flamethrower

Will o Wisp

Superpower

Espeon

Synchronize

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Dazzling gleam

Grass knot

Umbreon

Synchronize

Dark Pulse

Foul Play

Moonlight

Toxic

Glaceon

Snow Cloak

Ice Beam

Ice Shard

Shadow Ball

Auroua Veil

Sylveon

Pixilate

Moonblast

Hyper voice

Heal Bell

Wish

Leafeon

Chlorophyll

Leaf Blade

Knock Off

Synthesis

X-Scizor

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

@Damage Game.rxdata here you go sorry that i accidentally fight Cain first 😜

Hey. The game locked me into a spot I can't move out of. Victoria goes to pick her mon and I phase right through Cain and the game just freezes on every startup. Not sure what to do here.

11 hours ago, Damage said:

Hey. The game locked me into a spot I can't move out of. Victoria goes to pick her mon and I phase right through Cain and the game just freezes on every startup. Not sure what to do here.

sorry about that (ノへ ̄、) I have check it and it worked fine on my laptop but don't worry I have fixed it for you,I hope you don't mind me fighting Victoria o( ̄┰ ̄*)ゞ

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

sorry about that (ノへ ̄、) I have check it and it worked fine on my laptop but don't worry I have fixed it for you,I hope you don't mind me fighting Victoria o( ̄┰ ̄*)ゞ

Game.rxdata

Thank you. Another borderline impossible battle taken care of. You're a saint.

• Like 1

Hey guys, i'm starting a mono fighting type run and could use some help avoiding being bird pooped on by flying types.......

Could someone sort me out with a Jolly lvl 5 male Rilou with good IVs?  

If you could have this Rilou know the US&UM exclusive egg move meteor mash as well that would be amazing!   

Thank you so much! Game.rxdata

Does requesting a mon replace the starter Pokemon that you are given? I'm asking because I want the Pokemon I want as well as a starter. 

Also, would I be allowed to request a mon not because of a monotype playthrough? I want a Glaceon so I can be more in character with the current roleplay I'm doing with the game. 

So you're probably gonna hate me but this water mono run is... not the most fun. I'd like to do a bug mono instead since pain and misery are funner. I just need two cool mons. I shoulda stuck with my original plan. I apologize and appreciate the help.

Johnny Bravo Buzzwole

Cutiefly

Game.rxdata

@BlueMetalShark Here you go Game.rxdata

@deathoftheflame you don't have to replace your starter and you can also have any pokemon even though there is no monorun

@Damage this is what happens when you have a Legendary in your team,also maybe it is my fault for giving your pokemon perfect IVs and good nature but here you go Game.rxdata I try to name your Buzzwhole Johnny Bravo but not enough space 😜

Edited by Angelkitsune
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

@Damage this is what happens when you have a Legendary in your team,also maybe it is my fault for giving your pokemon perfect IVs and good nature but here you go Game.rxdata I try to name your Buzzwhole Johnny Bravo but not enough space 😜

Thank you again. I think water types barring gym 2 are too easy but yeah she was a tad op. 

Lmao Johnny Bravo too awesome for the game