Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

So before i begin, is it possible to change the difficulty from normal to hardcore/intense ? If yes, then i would like to have that changed, because everytime i begin a new game i don't get to choose the difficulty(which is strange).

With that out of the way, i would like to a mono fighting run on hardcore/intense difficulty. I already picked Chimchar as my starter, and would like to request the following mons (with good but not perfect iv's if possible). Nature doesn't matter. And could you maybe ad the mega z-ring to my inventory, please ?

Riolu with Lucarionite

and egg moves meteor mash (if that's not possible yet, iron tail please) and bullet punch.

Keldeo with secret sword and scald

scraggy

hawlucha

croagunk with poison jab and egg move drain punch

and i would like to have my mystery egg fixed to shroomish.

here is my save file:

On 8/5/2018 at 1:23 PM, HakuryuYukio said:

So before i begin, is it possible to change the difficulty from normal to hardcore/intense ? If yes, then i would like to have that changed, because everytime i begin a new game i don't get to choose the difficulty(which is strange).

Reborn doesn't offer difficulty modes, Rejuvenation does. With that being said, there's Reborn Hardcore - a.k.a Redux - which is basically a more difficult version of Reborn when it comes to battles at least. Some changes have been made to few events and mons available as well.

On 8/5/2018 at 1:23 PM, HakuryuYukio said:

And could you maybe ad the mega z-ring to my inventory, please ?

I know it's your save file and everything, but you're going to steamroll even Redux with Mega Lucario and Keldeo.

1 hour ago, Zargerth said:

Reborn doesn't offer difficulty modes, Rejuvenation does. With that being said, there's Reborn Hardcore - a.k.a Redux - which is basically a more difficult version of Reborn when it comes to battles at least. Some changes have been made to few events and mons available as well.

I know it's your save file and everything, but you're going to steamroll even Redux with Mega Lucario and Keldeo.

So maybe if i download reborn redux, you can give me just keldeo with Secret Sword and Scald, and leave the Lucarionite and the Mega Z-Ring out ? 

13 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

So maybe if i download reborn redux, you can give me just keldeo with Secret Sword and Scald, and leave the Lucarionite and the Mega Z-Ring out ? 

I can do that. Do you still want the same moves for Riolu? I'd also prefer just adding Shroomish instead of messing with the mystery egg event.

Edit: Are you using any mods? If so, disable them first please.

Edited by Zargerth

18 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

I can do that. Do you still want the same moves for Riolu? I'd also prefer just adding Shroomish instead of messing with the mystery egg event.

Edit: Are you using any mods? If so, disable them first please.

Right now I'm using Follower Pokemon Mod. And i have Sandbox Mode downloaded .

Do i have to disable Sandbox Mode aswell ? I'm assuming no since it doesn't share the save file with regular Reborn.

Also, how many Badges can i get in the current Release of Reborn Redux ?

As for Riolu and Shroomish, yes you can give Riolu the same moves and add shroomish without messing with the mystery egg.

3 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Right now I'm using Follower Pokemon Mod. And i have Sandbox Mode downloaded .

Do i have to disable Sandbox Mode aswell ? I'm assuming no since it doesn't share the save file with regular Reborn.

Also, how many Badges can i get in the current Release of Reborn Redux ?

As for Riolu and Shroomish, yes you can give Riolu the same moves and add shroomish without messing with the mystery egg.

Redux is currently up to Aya.

If you're using Sandbox, can't you just generate the mons you need? I can use Debug Mode for editing save files, but that's for regular Reborn only (Redux save files work with regular Reborn and vice versa). Just to be safe I think Sandbox needs to be disabled as well.

10 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Redux is currently up to Aya.

If you're using Sandbox, can't you just generate the mons you need? I can use Debug Mode for editing save files, but that's for regular Reborn only (Redux save files work with regular Reborn and vice versa). Just to be safe I think Sandbox needs to be disabled as well.

But if i generate the pokemon in sandbox mode, how do i get them on my regular/Redux savefile ? Sandbox Mode has Netplay/Online disabled.

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

But if i generate the pokemon in sandbox mode, how do i get them on my regular/Redux savefile ? Sandbox Mode has Netplay/Online disabled.

Find your save files and simply move the save from sandbox folder to the normal pokemon reborn folder. Easy peasy

11 minutes ago, robiseljak said:

Find your save files and simply move the save from sandbox folder to the normal pokemon reborn folder. Easy peasy

Oh, so i can just move it to the normal reborn folder, disable the mods and then download Redux ?

Game.rxdata

Hey i started a mono poison run a few days ago and its going great.

now  im starting a Mono Electric mono run 

i need

Pikachu @ Thunder Stone  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
Level: 5  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Electric Terrain  

Rotom  
Ability: Levitate  

Jolteon  
Ability: Volt Absorb  
Level: 1  

Elekid @ Electirizer  
Ability: Static  
- Ice Punch  
- Fire Punch  

Mareep  
Ability: Static  

Joltik  
Ability: Compound Eyes  

Electrike  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
- Flame Burst  

Edited by Zeno

9 minutes ago, Zeno said:

hey @Zargerth a few days ago i started a poison mono run and you gave me a few pokemon but file just corrupted and i couldnt redownload the save mind sending them to me again?  

Gastly, Mareanie, A-Grimer, salandit, and skrelp,

and can you add tentacool and both nidoran if you dont mind

I needed more attachment space so I ended up deleting the save file, sorry about that. Any egg move wishes? Do you want better nature and IVs on Bulbasaur?

Hello, i have a special request. Can you please delete my shiny charm ? I liked the thing that you can discover your shinies by yourself, but now its a shiny (and boring) rain... I didnt knew it was a shiny charm before and now i saved like a dumb guy...

Sorry for the inconvenience... (and my bad english) and thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata