Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hello, I want to yet again thank everyone making this threat possible.

I would also if it's no problem like to request an Eeveelution Only run through reborn, the reason is that I simply love eevee and it's Eeveelutions.

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

So if it's no issue, I would like to request a full team of eevee's:

One for each of the stone evelutions, one for Umbreo, one for espeon and one for Sylveon. I would also request one for glaceon and but those are accesible kinda late to request those at the verry begining.

I'll list the details of the requested mons here:

Jolteon: Either moddest or timid would be nice with hopefully good IV's in spatk and speed, Holding a thunderstone to evolve once ready.

Vaporeon: Bold with well IV's in HP, Def and spdef would be nice, holding a Water Stone for evolution once ready(Female would be nice but that's up to you)

Flareon: anything would do really, holding the Fire stone for evolution once ready.

Espeon: Same with Jolteon really, exept for the Thunderstone.

Umbreon: Same IV's as vaporeon, but then with Physical attack higher instead of special attack.

Sylveon: either bold or moddest with good HP, defence and special attack IV's (Just like Vaporeon I would really aprciate a female one).

if you want to be extra nice and let me have one of them shiny that would be apriciated but I', not really picky about that.

Thanks in advance~

Wolfox

Well, guess it's about time I got to actually replaying the game on E16. However, I want to make it another challenge run.

Specifically, I want to do an Eeveelution-only run. I haven't make my love for Eevee or it's evolutions secret, so it's something I just want to do.

As such, I would humbly request to be given...either three or, if you're feeling generous, six Eevee's. IV's, EV's and natures don't matter. The only thing I would like to request specifically is that at least one of them to be a male and one to be a female (Preferably I'd like 2 males and 4 females, but that's just nitpicking.)

I thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

Hey, i want to try some sort of suicide squad theme, i thought of some pokemon but i'm not sure of deadshot and katana, if someone knows a good pokemon, please let me know

killer croc -totodile (shiny, dragon dance/ice punch) 

harley quinn - gothita (shiny, modest, dark pulse)

captain bomerang - cubone (adamant, iron head + thick club)

El Diablo - magby (modest ,magmarizer)

Joker - mime jr  (modest, icy wind)

Deadshot - Riolu (adamant, bullet punch)

Katana - sewaddle (adamant, screech)

all female and good iv's 

i know i ask a lot, but in the run i will only use these 7 pokemons

so i would appreciate it if i could get what i asked

thanks

BTW is for hardcore reborn

Game.rxdata

Edited by gryson

So after finding out about the new episode finally being released(thank you) I realised (surprise surprise) that I goofed with my save so now it's gone which means I'm starting over I litterally just started and also found out that ralts isn't early on anymore but I love ralts so I hope someone could just do the magic thingies and get me one I don't even care about the nature evs an stuff I just want my Gardevoir back.

thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

hi,

I wanted to do a dragon monorun but is a pain with noibat as my only option in the beginning.

Can i ask for a bagon and a gibble please? :D 

These are my two favourites dragon types, next to rayquaza and latios :D

I would be happy with those two If It's not asking for too much but I would settle for just the gibble.

Thank you!

Game.rxdata

Edited by luis

Hey I'm doing my first monorun of Pokemon Reborn and I decided for it to be 'steel', for their bulkiness.

Can I request honedge and  ferroseed which they'll be my Physical and Special Walls, and also because of 'Stance Change' :D And also beldum if you still can add one more he'll be my Physical Sweeper. IVs, EVs, Nature and Ability depend on you. I hope this is not much to ask.

EDIT: Forgot the save file :P 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Lightseeker

Since I see a large pile up and the two people fulfilling requests are Njab and occasionally myself for the most part, I just want to throw out there that since the PBS files are public, anyone with rpgmakerxp can do these requests. If we cannot get 2 or 3 people with the uhh...game making app, I do have another way to get around it. If anyone is interested in learning how to do it,  just PM me and I will give you a quick rundown.

As for the list of saves that need fulfilled, I'll get to work on them later today as I need sleep. I won't do pseudos and will probably ignore natures and ivs. I mean I won't give you 0 ivs but don't expect super mons. 

On 02/01/2017 at 11:30 AM, foznkr said:

Hey, I want to start mono ghost run so i will appreciate it if you give me

1.honedge

2.pumpkaboo(make it shiny please)

3.golett

here the file

Game.rxdata

Done :D 

Pm'd

On 03/01/2017 at 8:00 PM, Razkar said:

Hey !

I am willing to start a fire run so i'd like:

- A fletching (if it can be adamant and not too bad IV it's great)

- Be sure my mystery egg is larvesta, if it can be done.

Thanks a lot

Game.rxdata

Pm'd

On 07/01/2017 at 2:58 PM, Wolfox Glace said:

Hello, I want to yet again thank everyone making this threat possible.

I would also if it's no problem like to request an Eeveelution Only run through reborn, the reason is that I simply love eevee and it's Eeveelutions.

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

So if it's no issue, I would like to request a full team of eevee's:

One for each of the stone evelutions, one for Umbreo, one for espeon and one for Sylveon. I would also request one for glaceon and but those are accesible kinda late to request those at the verry begining.

I'll list the details of the requested mons here:

Jolteon: Either moddest or timid would be nice with hopefully good IV's in spatk and speed, Holding a thunderstone to evolve once ready.

Vaporeon: Bold with well IV's in HP, Def and spdef would be nice, holding a Water Stone for evolution once ready(Female would be nice but that's up to you)

Flareon: anything would do really, holding the Fire stone for evolution once ready.

Espeon: Same with Jolteon really, exept for the Thunderstone.

Umbreon: Same IV's as vaporeon, but then with Physical attack higher instead of special attack.

Sylveon: either bold or moddest with good HP, defence and special attack IV's (Just like Vaporeon I would really aprciate a female one).

if you want to be extra nice and let me have one of them shiny that would be apriciated but I', not really picky about that.

Thanks in advance~

Wolfox

Pm'd

On 1/11/2017 at 4:57 AM, Ellino said:

So after finding out about the new episode finally being released(thank you) I realised (surprise surprise) that I goofed with my save so now it's gone which means I'm starting over I litterally just started and also found out that ralts isn't early on anymore but I love ralts so I hope someone could just do the magic thingies and get me one I don't even care about the nature evs an stuff I just want my Gardevoir back.

thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

PM'd

19 hours ago, Thiazzi said:

So after reading about all the Eeveeruns, I want to do one too! Could you give me 3 Eevees? (I don't care about IV's as long as they're not dramatically low). At least one female and one male please.

game.rxdata

Thx

PM'd

Edited by Lightseeker

Hi!

Im currently doing a mono dark run, and i'm pretty sure i've got the Litwick egg from the Mystery Egg. Since i won't be able to use it, is it too much to ask to make it change to either sneasel or pawniard? I won't complain for nature, IV's, egg moves.

Is this doable? If so, i'm attaching the save file

Thanks for your time!

Game.rxdata

On 08/01/2017 at 3:15 PM, Anstane said:

Well, guess it's about time I got to actually replaying the game on E16. However, I want to make it another challenge run.

Specifically, I want to do an Eeveelution-only run. I haven't make my love for Eevee or it's evolutions secret, so it's something I just want to do.

As such, I would humbly request to be given...either three or, if you're feeling generous, six Eevee's. IV's, EV's and natures don't matter. The only thing I would like to request specifically is that at least one of them to be a male and one to be a female (Preferably I'd like 2 males and 4 females, but that's just nitpicking.)

I thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

Pm'd

On 09/01/2017 at 3:50 PM, gryson said:

Hey, i want to try some sort of suicide squad theme, i thought of some pokemon but i'm not sure of deadshot and katana, if someone knows a good pokemon, please let me know

killer croc -totodile (shiny, dragon dance/ice punch) 

harley quinn - gothita (shiny, modest, dark pulse)

captain bomerang - cubone (adamant, iron head + thick club)

El Diablo - magby (modest ,magmarizer)

Joker - mime jr  (modest, icy wind)

Deadshot - Riolu (adamant, bullet punch)

Katana - sewaddle (adamant, screech)

all female and good iv's 

i know i ask a lot, but in the run i will only use these 7 pokemons

so i would appreciate it if i could get what i asked

thanks

BTW is for hardcore reborn

Game.rxdata

Pm'd

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maltor said:

Hi!

Im currently doing a mono dark run, and i'm pretty sure i've got the Litwick egg from the Mystery Egg. Since i won't be able to use it, is it too much to ask to make it change to either sneasel or pawniard? I won't complain for nature, IV's, egg moves.

Is this doable? If so, i'm attaching the save file

Thanks for your time!

Game.rxdata

I think the original post said that this is for new save files and not for ones past the first gym.

Edited by Lightseeker
typo

Hey guys, second semester of college is just about to start up for me, and I was thinking about maybe playing a nostalgia runthrough of Reborn--I have been looking back over my life and childhood pleasures for a fair bit now, and I figured that this would be really enjoyable to do. I'll list the Pokemon below that aren't unreasonable yet still bring back so many memories of playing with my Pokemon team as a kid. 

--My all time favorite pokemon is Blaziken, and I already picked Torchic (so no need to worry about it)

--My second favorite is Flygon--I thought it was one of the coolest Pokemon (and still do), so I'd love to have a Trapinch.

If possible, a low level (10ish), or if it would be too OP for Julia, then just make it like lvl 20 or something (about the same level it would be in the desert region of Sapphire's Hoenn) so its above the level cap for Julia's gym. It can just have like Bite, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, and Dig (what all those Trapinch's have as far as I can tell). Also, my prized Flygon was a girl.

--My third favorite was definitely Alakazam--playing through FireRed with my Kadabra until beating the Champion, and then finally finding somebody with a link cable made me so stoked, plus Alakazam's power (and mustache). In short, an Abra would be wonderful.

I could see how this could be unfair, so if you think so then I'll just go ahead and wait for Abra from 7th Street. If you have pity on a soul like me, then you could just make him (my Alakazam was a dude) like level 7, so I get to relive the grinding I had to do in order to make it evolve and become self-sufficient.

--My fourth favorite was Gengar--I always thought Gengar was a stud, and still do. Thus, a Ghastly would be spectacular.

I'd love for Ghastly (I can't remember my Gengar's gender) to just be the same level as if it was caught from Pokemon Tower and to have similar moves (I only remember it having Night Shade and possibly Lick, maybe it also had Spite? I dunno).

--Finally, Staraptor and Empoleon tied for my fifth favorite Pokemon (excluding Electivire and legendaries of course, but I wouldn't dare ask for those)--Empoleon was my first starter on my DS, and Staraptor... well... had a sick cry, is modeled after a bird called "starling" (which is also a family name that I happen to have irl), is a beast, helped me out loads in my first playthrough of Pearl, and has a super duper AMAZING cry (twice for emphasis). I'm not going to ask for a Piplup, since I have a starter already, but if you want to put something from the Piplup evolution line into my PC (you would be doing it of your own accord, so do whatever you want with it), I would speak highly of you on my deathbed. That being said.... I would really really really like a Starly. Low level, standard moves from whatever route it can first be found in (Tackle and Growl probably), and male are preferable. Also Keen Eye is the preferable ability (my Staraptor had Intimidate).

I know I've only given five rankings worth (even though there are six Pokemon listed), but I want to keep my core to be concentrated-nostalgia. I don't want any fancy egg moves or anything, because I didn't use those as a kid, and would love for them to just have basic move pools so it feels more natural. I don't want any of them to have hidden abilities (except for Torchic's current Speed Boost--its fantastic) for the reasons I just listed.

This is a super long request so I apologize, but if you could at least get me a female Trapinch.... You would make the little kid in me very very very happy.

Nostalgia.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Refty365 said:

Hey guys, second semester of college is just about to start up for me, and I was thinking about maybe playing a nostalgia runthrough of Reborn--I have been looking back over my life and childhood pleasures for a fair bit now, and I figured that this would be really enjoyable to do. I'll list the Pokemon below that aren't unreasonable yet still bring back so many memories of playing with my Pokemon team as a kid. 

--My all time favorite pokemon is Blaziken, and I already picked Torchic (so no need to worry about it)

--My second favorite is Flygon--I thought it was one of the coolest Pokemon (and still do), so I'd love to have a Trapinch.

If possible, a low level (10ish), or if it would be too OP for Julia, then just make it like lvl 20 or something (about the same level it would be in the desert region of Sapphire's Hoenn) so its above the level cap for Julia's gym. It can just have like Bite, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, and Dig (what all those Trapinch's have as far as I can tell). Also, my prized Flygon was a girl.

--My third favorite was definitely Alakazam--playing through FireRed with my Kadabra until beating the Champion, and then finally finding somebody with a link cable made me so stoked, plus Alakazam's power (and mustache). In short, an Abra would be wonderful.

I could see how this could be unfair, so if you think so then I'll just go ahead and wait for Abra from 7th Street. If you have pity on a soul like me, then you could just make him (my Alakazam was a dude) like level 7, so I get to relive the grinding I had to do in order to make it evolve and become self-sufficient.

--My fourth favorite was Gengar--I always thought Gengar was a stud, and still do. Thus, a Ghastly would be spectacular.

I'd love for Ghastly (I can't remember my Gengar's gender) to just be the same level as if it was caught from Pokemon Tower and to have similar moves (I only remember it having Night Shade and possibly Lick, maybe it also had Spite? I dunno).

--Finally, Staraptor and Empoleon tied for my fifth favorite Pokemon (excluding Electivire and legendaries of course, but I wouldn't dare ask for those)--Empoleon was my first starter on my DS, and Staraptor... well... had a sick cry, is modeled after a bird called "starling" (which is also a family name that I happen to have irl), is a beast, helped me out loads in my first playthrough of Pearl, and has a super duper AMAZING cry (twice for emphasis). I'm not going to ask for a Piplup, since I have a starter already, but if you want to put something from the Piplup evolution line into my PC (you would be doing it of your own accord, so do whatever you want with it), I would speak highly of you on my deathbed. That being said.... I would really really really like a Starly. Low level, standard moves from whatever route it can first be found in (Tackle and Growl probably), and male are preferable. Also Keen Eye is the preferable ability (my Staraptor had Intimidate).

I know I've only given five rankings worth (even though there are six Pokemon listed), but I want to keep my core to be concentrated-nostalgia. I don't want any fancy egg moves or anything, because I didn't use those as a kid, and would love for them to just have basic move pools so it feels more natural. I don't want any of them to have hidden abilities (except for Torchic's current Speed Boost--its fantastic) for the reasons I just listed.

This is a super long request so I apologize, but if you could at least get me a female Trapinch.... You would make the little kid in me very very very happy.

Nostalgia.rxdata

I'll be doing your request later and hopefully it will be quick.

• Upvote 1