Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

11 hours ago, Damage said:

Fire type mono was a breeze. Fighting type mono... that was a tad tough near the end. Four pokemon vs all. Well that was an ordeal. I'd like a new mono. I wanted to do dark but it seemed as boring as it was challenging. Then i said hey why not go balls to the wall with dragons on hardcore mode. If its cool with whoever edits saves. Here's the team

Dratini-adamant

Horsea with dragon scale

Skrelp w/scald

Deino wfire blast

The other dragons I'll fill in as I go. Thanks in advance and wish me luck... not too much tho

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, Ancharius said:

Well this is the first time i've done this request-a-mon challenge and my very first mono run that I'd like to attempt.

I'm trying to do a mono Ice run of the game. With that being said, I know Ice pokemon won't be until later on in the game so i'd like the request a couple of

pokemon to start with. The pokemon can have any IV's of your choosing (I don't really care about IVs) and Any nature and abilities but be a bit generous please. haha.

Snorunt, Spheal, Snover, and Sneasel.

Or if I can only choose a set amount of pokemon then they would be:

Spheal, Sneasel and Snorunt. 

Happy holidays!

Game.rxdata

wrong save file

On 23.12.2016. at 11:42 PM, Wisper said:

Hi! I would like some mons for my ghost monorun. Would it be possible to give me Gastly, Honedge, Phantump and Duskull? I would love some nice ev's and natures but i will leave it to you to decide, since ghost is quite a strong archetype, the balancing issues will be in your hands( including the starting levels), thanks for your patience!

game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 23.12.2016. at 8:35 PM, H.P. Doom said:

I wanna start a fairy monorun so, I'd like an azurill and a ralts please!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 21.12.2016. at 1:22 PM, lifesapity said:

Hey, I wanted to try to do a mono-steel run (probably on hardcore)

I would love
 -A Scyther with techncian
 -A Honedge

and if its not too much
- A Female Ferroseed (So i can breed Leech Seed on without waiting for Ditto)

- Any Steel type mystery egg

I can get the others throughout the game, thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 21.12.2016. at 11:48 AM, irish08slasher said:

Hello there, fresh new game, looking to do a Dragon Mono run.

My request is a Shiny Axew with perfect IV's if possible and a jolly nature. I picked perfect IV's because I typically roll for perfect IV's for my starter anyways and will treat him as such, plus his shiny form is super cool looking.

Also, a Swablu as I will not be getting any other dragons for a while in the game. This one can have decent IV's and a neutral nature.

Trying to keep this run balanced, so I'm not getting very powerful dragon types

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 18.12.2016. at 10:38 AM, Wolfox Glace said:

Right, my bug monotype run is a succes so far and I want to thank the one making it possible for me from the bottom of my heart.

If it's no problem I would now like to request a few mons for a Fairy monotype run.

I would like to request just a few certain mons to make this possible;

Togepi(would apriciate it to have Extracensory as an Egg Move)

Eevee(So I can evolve it into Sylveon)

Cottonnee or Flabébé(this one I would like to leave up to the person who would affect this change)

Also the potentially needed Evolutionairy stones for the pokemon would be apriciated.

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

I have the link to the savefile here, it's the same one as last time since I still had it and I was to lazy to play through the begining again.

Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

On 17.12.2016. at 11:46 PM, Tetsuma said:

Hi there ! I would like to do a fighting monorun, could i perhaps get a shiny Tyrogue with an Impish nature and Guts ? And since he doesnt learn any capicity by level, could he already have Bulk-up, Low sweep, Bulldoze and Return ? That would be really appreciated ! Thanks a ton ! Excited to try it !

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

*inhales deeply* yay.... Thanks SantaNjab. You da best

Edit* So no big deal but I didn't get the skrelp  and Deino didn't have fire blast. We need a team since I just remembered no one evolves until like gym 3 or 4 And its a hardcore run. Also if I could get Swablu with roost that'd be neat.

Game (1).rxdata

Edited by Damage
added file

14 hours ago, Damage said:

*inhales deeply* yay.... Thanks SantaNjab. You da best

Edit* So no big deal but I didn't get the skrelp  and Deino didn't have fire blast. We need a team since I just remembered no one evolves until like gym 3 or 4 And its a hardcore run. Also if I could get Swablu with roost that'd be neat.

Game (1).rxdata

Skrelp is available early in the game. Another this is that you've already got unreleased mons at your save file and you're requesting unreleased tm on your pokemon (and btw deino can't learn that tm). This should make mono runs more challenging like they are supposed to be.

9 hours ago, Ancharius said:

Seems I did the wrong Save file. Try this one, it's my most recent save of the game. Name of choice on the character "Feitan" please! And thank you guys.

MonoRun.rxdata

wrong save file

Hey all,

I am really interested in starting a mono ice run myself!

Sadly there are hardly any available early in the game, and i dont want to use any other pokemon ( including starter ) that does not have the ice typing. 

Could you put in a few pokemons just to get me started? I don't mind wich ones or the stats for that matter, I like a suprise!

If this is too troubling let me know and I will be more specific!

Thanks in advance!!

3 - Jay - 0h 6m - 0 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Edited by Vendetta
Wrong upload?!

@VendettaI don't know which save you wanted but in the long run it probably didn't matter so you need to pick a starter, but everything else should work fine:

Game_Vendetta.rxdata

@Damage I changed it around so that the not available mons are nerfed and added a couple others to make it a bit more fair. Personally don't care for Dragon monos as it's doing the same exact tactic for every single fight.

Game_Dragons.rxdata

@AnchariusI uhh..just made a brand new save for you using decibel and the Pokemon you requested to save trouble. (Please ignore my horrible spelling).

Game_Anachias.rxdata

Heya! Planning to do a Mono Rock run and was wondering if you guys can help me out. There's a lack of Rock types to start around and Florinia will be a tough cookie in the beginning, so I'd like to start with 3 Rock Pokemon. Aron (Only 3 stage Rock Type available that doesn't require link stone/Protector) to replace as a starter, Dwebble/Anorith/Archen to have a fighting chance against Florinia, and Amaura/Omanyte for a Special Attacker. If you can give them a little bit of a beneficial nature and IVs, that would be lovely.

Cheers for all of the hard work and dedication you all have done for over a year now! You all are awesome folks.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Donttos

Also, for my mono steel run i got a phantump out of my mystery egg, wich i sadly can not use due to obvious reasons :(

If anyone got some spare time left, could that be changed into a drilbur?

If there is still some christmas spirit left in you all , a good nature and IV's would be really appreciated:)

Thanks in advance!!

game.rxdata

@Vendetta You want a Drilbur for an ice mono? Secondly, these requests are for new save files, not ones past the first gym leader and such. We put notes regarding this in the op for a reason.

Believe me, I've considered completely scrapping the mystery egg for Hardcore as it's original intention has decayed into people wanting it changed due to not getting what they want. If you aren't happy about that, there's a whole forum dedicated to trading and drilbur is obtainable later.

Okay so you guys made a strong point about the challenge thing and dragons would be too easy. And two dragons that don't exist for players makes it even less challenging. So lets try this again. Dark mono.

Absol-Adamant

Pawniard-shiny cause im curious

Skorupi- dont care

These guys are all available. Pawniard is late in the game and comes in with two straight weakness gyms in a row so I'd like him to get more mileage. Absol is pretty terrible imo but itll be the starter that will carry me or disappoint. Fair-er?

Game (1).rxdata

Hey there since i got forgotten the last time im here yet again.

I want some pokemon for my '5 challenge' where i always only carry 5 pokemon with me and i wanna do it with some of my fav pokemon.

Larvesta (female,shiny)

Modest Nature

IV's all above 20

Deino (female,shiny)

Modest Nature

IV's all above 20

Egg move: earthpower and dark pulse.

Honedge (Male)

Adamant Nature

IV's all above 20

Beldum (Shiny)

Adamant Nature

IV's all above 20

Egg move: Zen headbutt/Iron head

And my 5th pokemon will be snivy my starter. note that the reason these pokes are so strong my hms will be going on these guys or i will have to replace one of them with a hm slave sometimes and ill have 4 good pokemon. Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

Hi, I made a post about a month back requesting a Pokemon, but I think I messed up somehow because it was never done, so I hope you don't mind but I'll just put in the request again :P

I'd like to do a dragon type mono run (because dragon types are my favorite) so I was hoping to get either a Bagon or a Goomy. IVs/EVs and nature don't matter, if they're not good I can just breed them later.

And thanks for the help I hope I'm not being too annoying :)

Mono Dragon Run.rxdata

Here's a little fun challenge I want to try, so help me out here, please~

I'll be playing through Reborn with only two Legendary Pokemon as starters - Zekrom and Reshiram. Nothing else. Except possibly Kyurem if Saphira in the far-distant future ends up being too brutal.

Why two instead of one? Because, well, there are still double battles.
The rules are:
1) I can only take on Single Battles and Tag Battles with one of the two Pokemon until both of them reach Level 50.
2) I cannot have any other Pokemon aside from HM Slaves.

And, just to make early game not so pathetically easy, please delete Dragon Rage for me~

(In Summary: Zekrom and Reshiram at Level 5, without Dragon Rage. Put them into my party, thanks!)

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, IntSys said:

Here's a little fun challenge I want to try, so help me out here, please~

I'll be playing through Reborn with only two Legendary Pokemon as starters - Zekrom and Reshiram. Nothing else. Except possibly Kyurem if Saphira in the far-distant future ends up being too brutal.

Why two instead of one? Because, well, there are still double battles.
The rules are:
1) I can only take on Single Battles and Tag Battles with one of the two Pokemon until both of them reach Level 50.
2) I cannot have any other Pokemon aside from HM Slaves.

And, just to make early game not so pathetically easy, please delete Dragon Rage for me~

(In Summary: Zekrom and Reshiram at Level 5, without Dragon Rage. Put them into my party, thanks!)

Game.rxdata

getting on it

On 30/12/2016 at 2:42 PM, pikafan96 said:

Hi, I made a post about a month back requesting a Pokemon, but I think I messed up somehow because it was never done, so I hope you don't mind but I'll just put in the request again :P

I'd like to do a dragon type mono run (because dragon types are my favorite) so I was hoping to get either a Bagon or a Goomy. IVs/EVs and nature don't matter, if they're not good I can just breed them later.

And thanks for the help I hope I'm not being too annoying :)

Mono Dragon Run.rxdata

So you only want to get a goomy/bagon or do I get you goomy/bagon and a team of dragons?

2 minutes ago, Jk_Garchomp said:

So you only want to get a goomy/bagon or do I get you goomy/bagon and a team of dragons?

Just a Goomy or Bagon, I can catch the rest myself. It wouldn't be much of a challenge if they were all just given to me! But thank you for asking first :)