Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

I would like a Togepi egg in my box please.

If you're feeling generous, please add either "Nasty Plot" or "Extrasensory" as an egg move, just one would be fine.

Highly appreciated.

Edit: nvm, I read somewhere in this forum that Pokemons cannot be add to continues run.

Edited by Rainlove

Hey there im back again because the last one didn't work.

I want some pokemon for my '5 challenge' where i always only carry 5 pokemon with me and i wanna do it with some of my fav pokemon.

Larvesta (female,shiny)

Modest Nature

IV's all above 20

Deino (female,shiny)

Modest Nature

IV's all above 20

Egg move: earthpower and dark pulse.

Honedge (Male)

Adamant Nature

IV's all above 20

Beldum (Shiny)

Adamant Nature

IV's all above 20

Egg move: Zen headbutt/Iron head

And my 5th pokemon will be snivy my starter. note that the reason these pokes are so strong my hms will be going on these guys or i will have to replace one of them with a hm slave sometimes and ill have 4 good pokemon. Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by mavis
poke specifications

So i would like to do a sort of monotype with ice, but not really, it's more like the Lorelei rule of ice, because i really want a Slowbro :P
so i would love to get a

Slowpoke

Lapras (if possible with ancient power)

Female Snorunt

Bergmite

Sneasel (if possible with razor claw since the item is only available very late in the game)

and if possible articuno (mainly for fly) if thats too much, i guess delibird has to do, even though i would probably use that slot for an HM slave before using a delibird to be completely honest

Iv's really do not matter too much, as long as they are not horrible, if i want to min max it in the end i can always breed them.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Sephentos93

Hi there !

I am starting a gen 1 monorun, to play ep 16 from the begining 

Huum, may i ask for a scyther ? I know he is strong but most of gen 1 best pokemon are not available yet.

Thanks

Game.rxdata

Edit: no, forget it scyther too broken, i'll find an other way. If a mod pass by there, just delete this post. sorry!

Edited by Razkar

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking to do a mono-run!!!! And let's just make it hard and use freaking bug types (i hate those lelll).... Some background about myself regarding pokemon:

- i dont know a lot.

- I know even less about bug-types

So i'm gonna request a LARVESTA!!! And if you are nice to me, i'd like it shiny and with like neutral IV's (20 average)

And if you are supernice to me, a shiny scatterbug :) I want a shiny vivvlion :D:D

thx ;)!

game.rxdata

Hi everyone,

After completing the game once with a rock monotype in a previous episode i'd figure i'd start a ghost monotype.

Unfortunately gen7 isn't implemented yet (decidueye) and my favorite pokemon of all times gengar seems unavailable for this episode ( i remember crossing gastly after fighting a ghost of some sort in the past... oh well )

To the point i'd like someone to modify my savefile to get a Gastly with good IVs and a modest nature if possible. ( He's going to be alone in my team for quite some time )

Game.rxdata

Thanks !

Hi there ! I would like to do a fighting monorun, could i perhaps get a shiny Tyrogue with an Impish nature and Guts ? And since he doesnt learn any capicity by level, could he already have Bulk-up, Low sweep, Bulldoze and Return ? That would be really appreciated ! Thanks a ton ! Excited to try it !

Game.rxdata

Edited by Tetsuma
wrong file

Right, my bug monotype run is a succes so far and I want to thank the one making it possible for me from the bottom of my heart.

If it's no problem I would now like to request a few mons for a Fairy monotype run.

I would like to request just a few certain mons to make this possible;

Togepi(would apriciate it to have Extracensory as an Egg Move)

Eevee(So I can evolve it into Sylveon)

Cottonnee or Flabébé(this one I would like to leave up to the person who would affect this change)

Also the potentially needed Evolutionairy stones for the pokemon would be apriciated.

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

I have the link to the savefile here, it's the same one as last time since I still had it and I was to lazy to play through the begining again.

Thanks in advance

On 17.12.2016. at 1:01 AM, Ether said:

Hi everyone,

After completing the game once with a rock monotype in a previous episode i'd figure i'd start a ghost monotype.

Unfortunately gen7 isn't implemented yet (decidueye) and my favorite pokemon of all times gengar seems unavailable for this episode ( i remember crossing gastly after fighting a ghost of some sort in the past... oh well )

To the point i'd like someone to modify my savefile to get a Gastly with good IVs and a modest nature if possible. ( He's going to be alone in my team for quite some time )

Game.rxdata

Thanks !

Game.rxdata

On 15.12.2016. at 0:49 PM, dotahkin01 said:

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking to do a mono-run!!!! And let's just make it hard and use freaking bug types (i hate those lelll).... Some background about myself regarding pokemon:

- i dont know a lot.

- I know even less about bug-types

So i'm gonna request a LARVESTA!!! And if you are nice to me, i'd like it shiny and with like neutral IV's (20 average)

And if you are supernice to me, a shiny scatterbug :) I want a shiny vivvlion :D:D

thx ;)!

game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12.12.2016. at 4:33 AM, doctorplague69 said:

I need an deino and gible for my mono dragon run who has one?

Please

Game.rxdata

wrong save file

On 11.12.2016. at 5:37 PM, Sephentos93 said:

So i would like to do a sort of monotype with ice, but not really, it's more like the Lorelei rule of ice, because i really want a Slowbro :P
so i would love to get a

Slowpoke

Lapras (if possible with ancient power)

Female Snorunt

Bergmite

Sneasel (if possible with razor claw since the item is only available very late in the game)

and if possible articuno (mainly for fly) if thats too much, i guess delibird has to do, even though i would probably use that slot for an HM slave before using a delibird to be completely honest

Iv's really do not matter too much, as long as they are not horrible, if i want to min max it in the end i can always breed them.

Game.rxdata

sneasel is in mystery egg

Game.rxdata

On 11.12.2016. at 8:31 AM, Unyouthful Steve said:

Could I get a Zubat? I want to try a run with pokemon that evolve with friendship.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11.12.2016. at 3:40 PM, Pokemonerd25 said:

Hi, I'm just starting a Robot-themed run and would like these pokemon:

Porygon

Beldum

Bronzor

Rotom

I might be bending the rules of what counts as a robot, but I don't want a Mono-steel run. If you don't want to give me all of them, give them by this priority: Rotom, Beldum, Bronzor, Porygon.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

gonna do rest of them tomorrow

• Upvote 1

Hello there, fresh new game, looking to do a Dragon Mono run.

My request is a Shiny Axew with perfect IV's if possible and a jolly nature. I picked perfect IV's because I typically roll for perfect IV's for my starter anyways and will treat him as such, plus his shiny form is super cool looking.

Also, a Swablu as I will not be getting any other dragons for a while in the game. This one can have decent IV's and a neutral nature.

Trying to keep this run balanced, so I'm not getting very powerful dragon types

Game.rxdata

Hey, I wanted to try to do a mono-steel run (probably on hardcore)

I would love
 -A Scyther with techncian
 -A Honedge

and if its not too much
- A Female Ferroseed (So i can breed Leech Seed on without waiting for Ditto)

- Any Steel type mystery egg

I can get the others throughout the game, thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Edited by lifesapity

Hi! I would like some mons for my ghost monorun. Would it be possible to give me Gastly, Honedge, Phantump and Duskull? I would love some nice ev's and natures but i will leave it to you to decide, since ghost is quite a strong archetype, the balancing issues will be in your hands( including the starting levels), thanks for your patience!

game.rxdata

Well this is the first time i've done this request-a-mon challenge and my very first mono run that I'd like to attempt.

I'm trying to do a mono Ice run of the game. With that being said, I know Ice pokemon won't be until later on in the game so i'd like the request a couple of

pokemon to start with. The pokemon can have any IV's of your choosing (I don't really care about IVs) and Any nature and abilities but be a bit generous please. haha.

Snorunt, Spheal, Snover, and Sneasel.

Or if I can only choose a set amount of pokemon then they would be:

Spheal, Sneasel and Snorunt. 

Happy holidays!

Game.rxdata

Fire type mono was a breeze. Fighting type mono... that was a tad tough near the end. Four pokemon vs all. Well that was an ordeal. I'd like a new mono. I wanted to do dark but it seemed as boring as it was challenging. Then i said hey why not go balls to the wall with dragons on hardcore mode. If its cool with whoever edits saves. Here's the team

Dratini-adamant

Horsea with dragon scale

Skrelp w/scald

Deino wfire blast

The other dragons I'll fill in as I go. Thanks in advance and wish me luck... not too much tho

Game.rxdata

On 12/21/2016 at 7:48 PM, irish08slasher said:

Hello there, fresh new game, looking to do a Dragon Mono run.

My request is a Shiny Axew with perfect IV's if possible and a jolly nature. I picked perfect IV's because I typically roll for perfect IV's for my starter anyways and will treat him as such, plus his shiny form is super cool looking.

Also, a Swablu as I will not be getting any other dragons for a while in the game. This one can have decent IV's and a neutral nature.

Trying to keep this run balanced, so I'm not getting very powerful dragon types

Game.rxdata

It's been a week ;_;