Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hi, so this is a bit embarassing, but i just cant beat charlotte with my team as is, so I am in the process of training up new mons, unfortunately, what i have right now isnt ideal, and i cant go and catch/breed any before this gym, so can someone edit my tympole (timid), skrelp (timid/modest) and rhydon (adamant) to have better ev's and natures? Not all 31's obviously, but above 20? Also, if you wish, you can take heart scales if the nature is changed (again, i would go to 7th street but i'm locked out)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb1rmc8aqs8jh5d/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Dropbox cos the uploader aint working for me

Hi, so this is a bit embarassing, but i just cant beat charlotte with my team as is, so I am in the process of training up new mons, unfortunately, what i have right now isnt ideal, and i cant go and catch/breed any before this gym, so can someone edit my tympole (timid), skrelp (timid/modest) and rhydon (adamant) to have better ev's and natures? Not all 31's obviously, but above 20? Also, if you wish, you can take heart scales if the nature is changed (again, i would go to 7th street but i'm locked out)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb1rmc8aqs8jh5d/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Dropbox cos the uploader aint working for me

This thread isn't for editing your pokemon, you're only allowed to ask for pokemon to be added on your save file for playthroughs/monotypes that are brand new, not already existing and going on

This thread isn't for editing your pokemon, you're only allowed to ask for pokemon to be added on your save file for playthroughs/monotypes that are brand new, not already existing and going on

So is there anywhere that is? as i said, i would do it legitimately, but i dont have access to the places...

So is there anywhere that is? as i said, i would do it legitimately, but i dont have access to the places...

There are other methods with the wild and gift mons available up to that stage so you might wanna try them or you can ask on the gym leader help thread so someone can help you with a strategy for Charlotte.

Hey guys, my name is Starling irl (it's a family name) and I just now realized that I have never done a Flying monotype run of any game--even Reborn. Given that info, I came here hoping someone could edit some Pokemon in for me--since I'm doing a monotype run, I was hoping to not actually use any Pokemon that aren't flying until they evolve into a flying type (like Charmander) and since the Starly line is based off of actual starlings, I figured it would be cool to use that as my "starter"; if you have the heart to make it a shiny then feel free. Also, I was thinking that have a Gyarados would be cool, as well as a Dragonite, so if you could edit in a level 5 Magikarp and a level 5 Dratini that would be swell. After that, since the first gym is electric, if you could edit in a low level Gligar that would be SPLENDID. Finally, since I don't want things to feel artificial, because I want to use a Togekiss if you could make the Mystery Egg hatch into a Togepi (instead of a mere percentile) I would be in your debt. Hope you guys are putting up with the wait for Episode 16 better than I am :P

Game.rxdata

Hey there all i have been doing alot of generation challenges i've already completed the first 3 and am doing 4 now.

Regardless i'd like to prepare 5 already but the problem is 2 of the pokemon i want/need aren't available or are hard to get.

I'd like a female larvesta (for breeding) i don't really care to much about ev/iv's just give em decent ones.

I'd also like a deino level 1 i'd like to be female and again i don't care about ev/iv's.

Thank you in advance !

Gameshinysnivy.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I would like to request a starter swap for a bug monotype run through reborn.

The starter I would like to request is Anorith and if it's not to much trouble it would be appriciated if the mystery egg from the police station could be set to 100% Larvesta rate.

Thanks in advance :D^_^

edit: Could I maybe also request a scyther? IK it can be kinda OP it's still reborn and early game it's kiiiinda in bad matchups

Edited by TheRoaringRight

hey, requesting some mons for my psychic hardcore mono run.

requesting solosis and ralts. even though ralts is really good this is hardcore and it's really hard to level up early on. also solosis doesnt even evolve until level 31 which should be a major pain early game..

also if you could make mystery egg staryu that would be great. i'd like nice ivs for both mons but if you dont want to that works as well since i can just breed later. natures dont matter since i can change on 7th street.

thanks!

Game.rxdata

I'd like to start a Fossil team run if you could allow it.
Lord Helix

Amaura

Lileep [sandstorm on this one]

Shieldon

Archen

Tyrunt

[All Female please and make the mystery egg Axew for breeding purposes]

I'd like these items in the inventory as well for when i get to Spinel town for adjusting the team as needed

old amber

claw fossil

skull fossil

cover fossil

Dome fossil

Helix fossil (for good luck may he bless my journey)

30x Common candies

Please and Thank you

Game.rxdata

Edited by danboy

Hi there! I was hoping to do a mono dragon run but the only dragon you can get for a very long time is Noibat :(

So I was hoping you could put in either a Goomy or a Bagon for me. IVs/EVs and nature don't matter, Salamence and Goodra are just my two favorite dragon types!

Thanks for your time and help!

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry for the delay

Hello!

For a rock-monotype run I would like to use the following pokemon:

- Larvitar (shiny if possible) with adamant nature and sand veil, if not too OP with dragon dance

- Archen, adamant nature

- Tyrantrum, adamant nature, with thunder fang and strong jaw

If possible all with a bit decent IV's.

And is it possible to make my mystery egg a ryhorn?

Thanks a lot!

done

Game.rxdata

Hey guys, my name is Starling irl (it's a family name) and I just now realized that I have never done a Flying monotype run of any game--even Reborn. Given that info, I came here hoping someone could edit some Pokemon in for me--since I'm doing a monotype run, I was hoping to not actually use any Pokemon that aren't flying until they evolve into a flying type (like Charmander) and since the Starly line is based off of actual starlings, I figured it would be cool to use that as my "starter"; if you have the heart to make it a shiny then feel free. Also, I was thinking that have a Gyarados would be cool, as well as a Dragonite, so if you could edit in a level 5 Magikarp and a level 5 Dratini that would be swell. After that, since the first gym is electric, if you could edit in a low level Gligar that would be SPLENDID. Finally, since I don't want things to feel artificial, because I want to use a Togekiss if you could make the Mystery Egg hatch into a Togepi (instead of a mere percentile) I would be in your debt. Hope you guys are putting up with the wait for Episode 16 better than I am :P

added starly and gligar, for togepi you have to beat the first 2 battle

Game.rxdata

Hey there all i have been doing alot of generation challenges i've already completed the first 3 and am doing 4 now.

Regardless i'd like to prepare 5 already but the problem is 2 of the pokemon i want/need aren't available or are hard to get.

I'd like a female larvesta (for breeding) i don't really care to much about ev/iv's just give em decent ones.

I'd also like a deino level 1 i'd like to be female and again i don't care about ev/iv's.

Thank you in advance !

attachicon.gifGameshinysnivy.rxdata

Game.rxdata

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

I would like to request a starter swap for a bug monotype run through reborn.

The starter I would like to request is Anorith and if it's not to much trouble it would be appriciated if the mystery egg from the police station could be set to 100% Larvesta rate.

Thanks in advance :D^_^

edit: Could I maybe also request a scyther? IK it can be kinda OP it's still reborn and early game it's kiiiinda in bad matchups

beat 2 battles first and PM me to edit your mystery egg for larvesta

Game.rxdata

hey, requesting some mons for my psychic hardcore mono run.

requesting solosis and ralts. even though ralts is really good this is hardcore and it's really hard to level up early on. also solosis doesnt even evolve until level 31 which should be a major pain early game..

also if you could make mystery egg staryu that would be great. i'd like nice ivs for both mons but if you dont want to that works as well since i can just breed later. natures dont matter since i can change on 7th street.

thanks!

mystery hasn't been set, read the reasons above

Game.rxdata

I'd like to start a Fossil team run if you could allow it.

Lord Helix

Amaura

Lileep [sandstorm on this one]

Shieldon

Archen

Tyrunt

[All Female please and make the mystery egg Axew for breeding purposes]

I'd like these items in the inventory as well for when i get to Spinel town for adjusting the team as needed

old amber

claw fossil

skull fossil

cover fossil

Dome fossil

Helix fossil (for good luck may he bless my journey)

30x Common candies

Please and Thank you

only added 4 of those, you can mine or do event for others

Game.rxdata

Heyyy :D requesting some rock mons for my mono rock type run!!!

1.) Adamant Shiny Larvitar level 1. Don't care much about IV/EV's. Egg moves(If you can :D) Dragon dance, iron head and stealth rock plzzz .

2.) Tyrunt level 1. Don't care much about IV/EV's.

Thanks again! :P

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

get to the grand hall and chose a starter first

Hi there! I was hoping to do a mono dragon run but the only dragon you can get for a very long time is Noibat :(

So I was hoping you could put in either a Goomy or a Bagon for me. IVs/EVs and nature don't matter, Salamence and Goodra are just my two favorite dragon types!

Thanks for your time and help!

get to the grand hall and chose a starter first

Hey, I'm not exactly sure how this works but I'll give it a go.

Is it possible I can get a Gastly added to my save file? Please and thanks.

we don't add pokemon on existing runs

Look, I know that we have done this before, I know that a year ago I was here; doing the exact same Dark type mono, and asking for a Larvitar with iron head, but I'm doing another run now; to commemorate the release of EP16, and I'm starting over; is it too much to ask for a level 6 Larvitar and a razor claw?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Cronos5010
Slow internet derped my post

Game Bug Mono.rxdata

I have done the 2 battles VS the rivals and would like to request a scyther and 1 first route bug type by choice of the person edditing the file if it's no issue

Again I know that scyther is kinda strong but again it's still reborn and earlygame reborn is quite tough for a flying type Julia, Team Meteor and Flobot's ace make sure of that

On 04/12/2016 at 9:13 AM, Wolfox Glace said:

Game Bug Mono.rxdata

I have done the 2 battles VS the rivals and would like to request a scyther and 1 first route bug type by choice of the person edditing the file if it's no issue

Again I know that scyther is kinda strong but again it's still reborn and earlygame reborn is quite tough for a flying type Julia, Team Meteor and Flobot's ace make sure of that

Done. Wolfox.rxdata

On 04/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, Cronos5010 said:

Look, I know that we have done this before, I know that a year ago I was here; doing the exact same Dark type mono, and asking for a Larvitar with iron head, but I'm doing another run now; to commemorate the release of EP16, and I'm starting over; is it too much to ask for a level 6 Larvitar and a razor claw?

Game.rxdata

Done. Cronos .rxdata

2 hours ago, Leopoldo said:

Hi, i started today a new run, and i wanted to do a mono-steel.

I see that skarmory and honedge aren't avaible yet, so, could you give me one of each? (i would prefer at level 5). 

Thank you previously and here is the data

Game.rxdata

And done.

Leopoldo.rxdata

Edited by Personthing

Hi, this is a bit embarrassing. I accidentally traded a mothim holding an exp share to an npc to get trapinch and now I don't have an exp share anymore. It seems the only other way is to get 4 matching ID numbers in the lottery and I doubt I'll get it anytime soon. I'm around a couple of hours ahead of this point currently. I know this is thread is for requesting a pokemon but could I request to have an exp share added to my inventory? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Greetings 

I am really looking forward to do a Ghost Monotype run. This playtrough will be one where I select 6 pokemon from the start as fixed squad (with the only exeption a bidoof as hm slave). All Pokemon are native to reborn at a later state in the game.

1. Female Snorunt with a dawnstone

2. Phanthump 

3. Regular Sableeye (if possible with Prankster)

4. Litwick with a duskstone

5. Yamask 

6 Golett (if possible iron fist, adamant nature with the tutor move Ice Punch)

Thanks in advance

Treeharl

Game.rxdata

On 05/12/2016 at 11:13 PM, Baunfire said:

Hi, this is a bit embarrassing. I accidentally traded a mothim holding an exp share to an npc to get trapinch and now I don't have an exp share anymore. It seems the only other way is to get 4 matching ID numbers in the lottery and I doubt I'll get it anytime soon. I'm around a couple of hours ahead of this point currently. I know this is thread is for requesting a pokemon but could I request to have an exp share added to my inventory? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Here you go. 

Baunfire.rxdata

7 hours ago, Treeharl said:

Greetings 

I am really looking forward to do a Ghost Monotype run. This playtrough will be one where I select 6 pokemon from the start as fixed squad (with the only exeption a bidoof as hm slave). All Pokemon are native to reborn at a later state in the game.

1. Female Snorunt with a dawnstone

2. Phanthump 

3. Regular Sableeye (if possible with Prankster)

4. Litwick with a duskstone

5. Yamask 

6 Golett (if possible iron fist, adamant nature with the tutor move Ice Punch)

Thanks in advance

Treeharl

Game.rxdata

Have fun.

Treeharl.rxdata

Edited by Personthing