Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Okay, I see there is a bit of a problem going on with fulfilling requests and it hasn't gotten better. I think we should have a PM rule where the request should be PM'd to someone (or the requester should do that) after a week of it not being fulfilled. Unless someone else wants to be the go to person, you can have Simon or another mod put down my name to PM on the OP in this situation. E16 is still a ways away, but we can't have this happening when that comes out without a plan.

Okay, I see there is a bit of a problem going on with fulfilling requests and it hasn't gotten better. I think we should have a PM rule where the request should be PM'd to someone (or the requester should do that) after a week of it not being fulfilled. Unless someone else wants to be the go to person, you can have Simon or another mod put down my name to PM on the OP in this situation. E16 is still a ways away, but we can't have this happening when that comes out without a plan.

Added you to it.

EDIT: If anyone else already is and not listed/would like to help, either post here or PM me so I can add you to the list on the main post. Or if you are listed and would like to be taken off.

Hey, this is a fresh save, but I would like to do a dragon monotype run.

I was thinking dratini + goomy + deino for starters? And I don't know if it's possible, but make the mystery egg be an axew? Or just put an axew in the PC and I wont use it until the egg hatches? Your call :)

I was thinking those three starters because goomy is really weak early, so I think he'd be alright, dratini is a solid pokemon, and deino would mainly be for later since he is unobtainable, but I would somewhat need him for a well rounded team.

I'd really appreciate it :D

Game.rxdata

Hey, this is a fresh save, but I would like to do a dragon monotype run.

I was thinking dratini + goomy + deino for starters? And I don't know if it's possible, but make the mystery egg be an axew? Or just put an axew in the PC and I wont use it until the egg hatches? Your call :)

I was thinking those three starters because goomy is really weak early, so I think he'd be alright, dratini is a solid pokemon, and deino would mainly be for later since he is unobtainable, but I would somewhat need him for a well rounded team.

I'd really appreciate it :D

Done and PMd

Added you to it.

EDIT: If anyone else already is and not listed/would like to help, either post here or PM me so I can add you to the list on the main post. Or if you are listed and would like to be taken off.

Add me to that list would not mind to help out.

Hi guys!

So, the other day I decided to start a Fire/Ice dual-type run. And although I don't think it'd be impossible to beat Julia with a Pansear and my starter, it would still feel a bit incomplete.

So here's my request: Could somebody please add a couple of ice 'mons to my team? I don't really care what I get, as long as they has ice powers. Feel free to surprise me with whatever you see fit.

And if it's not a big deal, changing the eggs to things that might end up useful for my run might be nice, too.

Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Hi guys!

So, the other day I decided to start a Fire/Ice dual-type run. And although I don't think it'd be impossible to beat Julia with a Pansear and my starter, it would still feel a bit incomplete.

So here's my request: Could somebody please add a couple of ice 'mons to my team? I don't really care what I get, as long as they has ice powers. Feel free to surprise me with whatever you see fit.

And if it's not a big deal, changing the eggs to things that might end up useful for my run might be nice, too.

Thanks in advance.

Pmd

Planning on doing a fire/dark dual type playthrough w/ some p cool mons (kinda power af but obviously wont use all at the start) after playing through normally around 5 times if anyone could help out (good IVs would be nice considering I usually SR or catch multiple mons until I get one w a good IV spread + nature lol)

Fletchling (mfw this thing doesn't get any decent stab until lvl 44)

- Gale Wings

- Adamant Nature

- Tailwind Egg Move

- Level 5 would be nice but not necessary bc could switch train ig

Sneasel @ Razor Claw (if possible bc not available in E16)

- Pitpocket

- Adamant Nature

- Icicle Crash & Ice Shard egg moves

- Level 30 (not necessary, but not going to be using this until a slightly later portion of the game cause seems too overpowered for early game)

Chimchar

- Iron Fist

- Jolly Nature

- Fire Punch & Thunder Punch egg moves

Edit the mystery egg to be (if possible, or just add a lvl 1 in the PC cause won't be using this for a hella long time):

Deino

- Modest Nature (if in PC)

- Earth Power & Dark Pulse egg moves

Alright, thx if anyone decides to help !!

Game.rxdata

Hi, so this is a bit dumb, but can somebody change the gender of my whirlipede to male? i wanted to breed for a megahorn karrablast but both are female.... thanks :>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kprrqb9a4n4x6kq/Game.rxdata?dl=0

(dropbox link because i cant seem to upload)

alternately, could someone give me a guide on how to do it myself? I would be interested in helping out here too

Edited by Runcible

Hi, so this is a bit dumb, but can somebody change the gender of my whirlipede to male? i wanted to breed for a megahorn karrablast but both are female.... thanks :>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kprrqb9a4n4x6kq/Game.rxdata?dl=0

(dropbox link because i cant seem to upload)

alternately, could someone give me a guide on how to do it myself? I would be interested in helping out here too

Here you go!

Game.rxdata

Planning on doing a fire/dark dual type playthrough w/ some p cool mons (kinda power af but obviously wont use all at the start) after playing through normally around 5 times if anyone could help out (good IVs would be nice considering I usually SR or catch multiple mons until I get one w a good IV spread + nature lol)

Fletchling (mfw this thing doesn't get any decent stab until lvl 44)

- Gale Wings

- Adamant Nature

- Tailwind Egg Move

Sneasel @ Razor Claw (if possible bc not available in E16)

- Pitpocket

- Adamant Nature

- Icicle Crash & Ice Shard egg moves

- Level 30 (not necessary, but not going to be using this until a slightly later portion of the game cause seems too overpowered for early game)

Chimchar

- Iron Fist

- Jolly Nature

- Fire Punch & Thunder Punch egg moves

Edit the mystery egg to be (if possible, or just add a lvl 1 in the PC cause won't be using this for a hella long time):

Deino

- Modest Nature (if in PC)

- Earth Power & Dark Pulse egg moves

Alright, thx if anyone decides to help !!

PM'd

Hello!

For a rock-monotype run I would like to use the following pokemon:

- Larvitar (shiny if possible) with adamant nature and sand veil, if not too OP with dragon dance

- Archen, adamant nature

- Tyrantrum, adamant nature, with thunder fang and strong jaw

If possible all with a bit decent IV's.

And is it possible to make my mystery egg a ryhorn?

Thanks a lot!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Visz