Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Well, I got the Egg event in the Onyx Ward. Except, I need a Seel for my Ice-Mono. So...any chance I can get my egg changed to a Seel?

(Oh, and sorry, but chances are I'll need to ask again later unless I win the 1/18 and get a Sneasel from the Mystery Egg)

Hi, I want to do an electric monotype, and I would like:

Pikachu (Shiny)

Serious Nature

-Surf

Elekid

Serious Nature

-Ice Punch

I would prefer the IV's to be above 20. I want the moves to have at least some answer to ground types early on. Also surfing Pikachu is the best :)

done

Oh sorry! Here you go

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Well, I got the Egg event in the Onyx Ward. Except, I need a Seel for my Ice-Mono. So...any chance I can get my egg changed to a Seel?

(Oh, and sorry, but chances are I'll need to ask again later unless I win the 1/18 and get a Sneasel from the Mystery Egg)

mystery is set to sneasel now

Hi I'm trying to do a mouse monotype run here

My current squad are Pachirisu Cinccino Excadrill Emolga, and I will obtain cyndaquill in later game.

I would like to have a Marill added because it can't be found in current release I believe.

I'll like the Marill to be a female with adament nature, thank you. I will breed for the iv and move myself.

Game.rxdata

Well...this is...what the 4th time? but here i go again

after the disaster that the Mono Elgyem was, i decided to go with something that wont kill me: a Mono Psuedo run

(i will exclude Goomy though since only 6) and it propably sounds stupid easy

Dratini lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Marvel Scale

with Iron Tail/Aqua Jet if neither, its k

Larvitar lv4 (female)

Carefull Nature

Sand Veil

with Bulldoze/Stealth Rocks/Iron Head

Beldum lv6 (i know i can get it later on in the game but i'd perfer to have it in the begining)

Adamant Nature

Clear Body

and for God Sakes. Its a Beldum. could i have Iron Head/Zen Headbutt on it so its not useless?

Bagon lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Sheer Force

with Fire Fang and if not considered BROKEN in all Caps: Dragon Dance

Gible lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Rough Skin

with Bulldoze/Iron Head/Metal Claw

Deino lv5 (female)

Modest Nature

Hustle

with Earth Power (Its a Deino. so its not really gonna be useful until it evolves)

All with IVs over 20

* I know i could have picked Goomy Instead of Beldum and get Beldum later in the game, but i need some more diversity so ill make that Sacrifice

* now i know it sounds like its gonna be a total sweep but the Mid game will be hell considering how late these evolve (especially Deino)

* the Moves i requested MAY be a bit too good but Deino and Beldym speak for themselves as to why i want those moves

* put one of them in the PC as i don't have space for all in party due to having the starter

Game.rxdata

Hi I'm trying to do a mouse monotype run here

My current squad are Pachirisu Cinccino Excadrill Emolga, and I will obtain cyndaquill in later game.

I would like to have a Marill added because it can't be found in current release I believe.

I'll like the Marill to be a female with adament nature, thank you. I will breed for the iv and move myself.

We do not mod any save file other than new games and especially in regards to a Pokemon that cannot be obtained through normal means as this violates every rule we have set in regards to save file modding. If you wish for a Pokemon to be added, it must be a save file from obtaining your starter to right after the rival fight (the latter is preferable).

i wanna try the eveemono run myself on the pokemon hardcore com version

can someone ad an modest (good iv's and yawn) and an adamant evee in my safe file (good iv's and maybecurse as egg move)

thanks

I just gave you six straight up unedited Eevee along with the stones so you can run a full team. If you're not happy with 'em you should be able to breed to your hearts content after Florinia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Procrastination, normally I don't like doing this but since you ain't picky, I kind of dig that. I'll throw in a probopass and if you don't like it, don't use it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@OldSolja: I don't really do Pseudos so sorry, but you'll have to wait for somebody else.

Well...this is...what the 4th time? but here i go again

after the disaster that the Mono Elgyem was, i decided to go with something that wont kill me: a Mono Psuedo run

(i will exclude Goomy though since only 6) and it propably sounds stupid easy

Dratini lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Marvel Scale

with Iron Tail/Aqua Jet if neither, its k

Larvitar lv4 (female)

Carefull Nature

Sand Veil

with Bulldoze/Stealth Rocks/Iron Head

Beldum lv6 (i know i can get it later on in the game but i'd perfer to have it in the begining)

Adamant Nature

Clear Body

and for God Sakes. Its a Beldum. could i have Iron Head/Zen Headbutt on it so its not useless?

Bagon lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Sheer Force

with Fire Fang and if not considered BROKEN in all Caps: Dragon Dance

Gible lv4 (female)

Jolly Nature

Rough Skin

with Bulldoze/Iron Head/Metal Claw

Deino lv5 (female)

Modest Nature

Hustle

with Earth Power (Its a Deino. so its not really gonna be useful until it evolves)

All with IVs over 20

* I know i could have picked Goomy Instead of Beldum and get Beldum later in the game, but i need some more diversity so ill make that Sacrifice

* now i know it sounds like its gonna be a total sweep but the Mid game will be hell considering how late these evolve (especially Deino)

* the Moves i requested MAY be a bit too good but Deino and Beldym speak for themselves as to why i want those moves

* put one of them in the PC as i don't have space for all in party due to having the starter

I put your starter in the PC box~

GameOldSoulja.rxdata

Hi guys !!

Planning on a water-mono for the fun with my favorite Mon.

Is it possible to change both my Onyx and Mystery eggs for a water type mon ?

Plus it's possible to had a:

- Eevee Female with Calm Nature and anticipation

- Froakie with Adament Nature and Protean

*Am i asking too much ?"

Thank you guys !

Game.rxdata

Edited by bbpeach

Since my file corrupted and I can't get the backup file(my computer got reinstalled) I would like these pokemon put back into my Dragon Egg Run. It does have some pseudos but they will be used later in game.

Charmander Female Shiny

Ability: Blaze

Egg Move: Dragon Pulse

Horsea Female

Ability: Sniper

Item: Dragon Scale

Egg Move: I don't need any but you can add Aurora Beam

Skrelp Female

Ability: Poison Point

Egg Move: Play Rough

Can you please add these eggs:

Gible egg with Rough skin

Female with Iron Head

Bagon egg with any ability

Male

Iv's 15-31

Thanks in advance

Edited by Yuziriha

I'd like to do a Dragon/Fairy run and was hoping you guys could help me get some dragon-type mons into my game!

Goomy:

-Modest Nature

-Sap Sipper ability

-any IVs are fine as long as they aren't bad

Deino (I know Hydreigon is OP but it's my favorite dragon... and it takes a million years to evolve anyway):

-Timid Nature

-Earth Power and Dark Pulse egg moves

-any IVs as long as they aren't bad

If my mystery egg could also be set to Axew, that'd be fantastic.

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

I'd like to do a Dragon/Fairy run and was hoping you guys could help me get some dragon-type mons into my game!

Goomy:

-Modest Nature

-Sap Sipper ability

-any IVs are fine as long as they aren't bad

Deino (I know Hydreigon is OP but it's my favorite dragon... and it takes a million years to evolve anyway):

-Timid Nature

-Earth Power and Dark Pulse egg moves

-any IVs as long as they aren't bad

If my mystery egg could also be set to Axew, that'd be fantastic.

Thanks!

Pokemon can't be added to your save file until you have picked your starter. Please advance in the story until you pick your starter and then post the file again.