Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

alright so in http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22089 the random 3 stager thread I rolled a starly so if it is not too impetuous may I request the birb of power?

done

Well, random 3 stager happened to me as well, and I got the powerful blob Solosis, so lez go!

Guess who else did the 3 stager thingy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cq23etgx66rtygf/Game.rxdata (I haz run out of space for game save son the forum so...)

Please give me a rhydon, Randomize everything on it. Thank you in advance.

I too tried my hand at the random 3 stager thread, and the pokemon i would like to have added to my (hardcore, don't know if that makes a difference) save file is a Hoppip at Level 5, as befitting of a starter. You can randomize it completely, but i would be extra grateful if you could add either Seed Bomb or Confusion to it as an egg move since Hoppip can only use Synthesis and Splash at Level 5 and trying to catch my first pokemon without a damaging move is going to be unnecessarily frustrating. I'd be willing to try though, if adding any of those in is too much of a bother.

Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

You know this day was bound to happen. After days of playing the Flash run.... It is time for my Sins to be forgiven. By Arceus~

Froakie, Shiny, Male, Naive with decent IVs. Keep the name Snake. Ability:Protean. Moves:

Arceus, Shiny, Serious with decent IVs. Moves:Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force.

I already got the Plates. :3

I'm doing the random 3 stager starter. And I got Honedge for it, But I want to turn this into a ghost monotype run as well, so if I could get a couple other ghosties that would be fantastic! Surprise me on what ghost types you add, but I would prefer to have decent Ivs and a relevant natures.

Thank You in advance!

Game.rxdata

this is just a note for future request - I won't be adding anything in your save file if you just post a save file that is in the beginning of the game (peridot ward without even entering grand hall)

I too tried my hand at the random 3 stager thread, and the pokemon i would like to have added to my (hardcore, don't know if that makes a difference) save file is a Hoppip at Level 5, as befitting of a starter. You can randomize it completely, but i would be extra grateful if you could add either Seed Bomb or Confusion to it as an egg move since Hoppip can only use Synthesis and Splash at Level 5 and trying to catch my first pokemon without a damaging move is going to be unnecessarily frustrating. I'd be willing to try though, if adding any of those in is too much of a bother.

Thanks in advance.

you've got best starting move ever - tackle

Hi! I am doing a run with a special starter, Horsea. I would prefer it to have at least 20 IVs in each stat and holding a Dragon Scale, and any +Sp.A nature.

attachicon.gif1 - Taska - 0h 0m - 0 badges.rxdata

Hey!

Also doing a run with a special starter. Mine is Swinub. Dont need anything fancy for it :)

Thanks!

I'm doing the random 3 stager starter. And I got Honedge for it, But I want to turn this into a ghost monotype run as well, so if I could get a couple other ghosties that would be fantastic! Surprise me on what ghost types you add, but I would prefer to have decent Ivs and a relevant natures.

Thank You in advance!

random starter run sou you only get a starter

Hello! I am also doing the Random 3 stager starter thing, and got a Venipede! I've got a whole poison / dark dual type run planned with this kid, so if I could get a Speed Boost Venipede and I guess any other Poison or Dark types you would like to see me run it with or think are useful? I'm interested to see how this works and I might write the updates for this one a bit... Differently then other runs so! Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Hello! I am also doing the Random 3 stager starter thing, and got a Venipede! I've got a whole poison / dark dual type run planned with this kid, so if I could get a Speed Boost Venipede and I guess any other Poison or Dark types you would like to see me run it with or think are useful? I'm interested to see how this works and I might write the updates for this one a bit... Differently then other runs so! Thanks in advance!

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

you've only got venipede for now because you can find a lot of dark types early in the game - poochyena,purrloin,stunky

post back your save file after you defeat victoria and cain for me to set you mystery egg and daycare egg to dark

Oi imma doing Flying-Mono run and im in little pinch with Serra (freaking Frost breath...)

She is one-shoting every pokemon even if its Charizard or my three Water/Flying type mons not really but it still get on two shots which is still painfull so i would want to give it to her back and i need for that Rock/flying type mon which i cant obtain so i would ask for Old Amber or Plume fossil to my bag if it is possible c: pls?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Login

Oi imma doing Flying-Mono run and im in little pinch with Serra (freaking Frost breath...)

She is one-shoting every pokemon even if its Charizard or my three Water/Flying type mons not really but it still get on two shots which is still painfull so i would want to give it to her back and i need for that Rock/flying type mon which i cant obtain so i would ask for Old Amber or Plume fossil to my bag if it is possible c: pls?

you do realize that both of them have ice weakness? I don't like adding pokemon on a ongoing run and you had a chance to get archen

you do realize that both of them have ice weakness? I don't like adding pokemon on a ongoing run and you had a chance to get archen

I do realize same as Ice type have weakness to Rock .. And i thought i can get Archen but the Grunts are not there :/ and i know you dont like adding mons in late game so i Asked only for items Old Amber Or Plume fossil

Edited by Login

you've only got venipede for now because you can find a lot of dark types early in the game - poochyena,purrloin,stunky

post back your save file after you defeat victoria and cain for me to set you mystery egg and daycare egg to dark

Thank you so much! You guys are really helpful!

Game.rxdata

You know this day was bound to happen. After days of playing the Flash run.... It is time for my Sins to be forgiven. By Arceus~

Froakie, Shiny, Male, Naive with decent IVs. Keep the name Snake. Ability:Protean. Moves:

Arceus, Shiny, Serious with decent IVs. Moves:Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force.

I already got the Plates. :3

Just give me Shiny Froakie, Male, Snake, Protean, Decent IV Stats, Serious Nature Moves:Keep the mvoes it has.

Eevee, Male, Anticipation, Decent IV Stats, Modest Nature. Moves:Baby-doll eyes, Tackle, Growl, and Tailwhip.

Edit: I decided instead of Arceus I go with Eevee. Because a few people disagreed with me wanting Arceus because it would make the game easy.

Edited by Anthony810

Hey, I'm doing a monoghost run soon and I was wondering if I could get a save file with Shuppet and Drifloon and my starting mons. (Also could i get Destiny Bond on both mons and Confuse ray on the Shuppet and Hypnosis on the Drifloon as egg moves?)

I want to start the run as traditionally as possible but I also don't want to have to wait forever and have to train these two from scratch once i get to Corey

EDIT: Sorry I should mention the natures and abilities shouldn't I. Unburden calm for Drifloon (nickname Heigold) and Admant cursed body on shuppet.(nickname Fukurou)

Game.rxdata

Edited by Zane0144