Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Okay so, here's the run I was thinking of doing.

I'll have 18 different eggs and each one will house a different Pokemon for each type (their primary type will count for what type they are).

Each one's IV's would (preferably) be at least over 20, and their Natures will either be Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful or Quirky, and preferably with their best ability (or a least not one that would hinder it besides Truant on a Slakoth if that were chosen).

But here's the thing, whoever edits the save file will decide what Pokemon I get, and I'll only be able to use those 18 Pokemon in the playthrough.

Lastly, if I could get a 19th Mon with Flame Body just for helping hatch the eggs, that'd be much appreciated.

Game.rxdata

I would like to have these guys for my dragon monotype run if its possible :)

Dratini @ Adamant lvl 5

Goomy @ Modest lvl 5

Bagon @ Adamant lvl 5

Deino @ Timid lvl 5

Axew @ Adamant lvl 5

(I know i am asking kinda much but for a dragon run i dont have many options since i have access only on 5 more and thats kinda late on the game :))

Thanks in advance! :)

done

Hey !

I'd like to do a Dragon mono type, almost the same as Vil.

Could I have ?

Bagon Adamant lvl 5

Goomy Modest lvl 5

Deino Modest lvl 5

Gible Adamant lvl 5

Would it be too much asking for them to have decent IV's and for the Mystery Egg to be an Axew ? :3 Tyvm in advance !

Okay so, here's the run I was thinking of doing.

I'll have 18 different eggs and each one will house a different Pokemon for each type (their primary type will count for what type they are).

Each one's IV's would (preferably) be at least over 20, and their Natures will either be Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful or Quirky, and preferably with their best ability (or a least not one that would hinder it besides Truant on a Slakoth if that were chosen).

But here's the thing, whoever edits the save file will decide what Pokemon I get, and I'll only be able to use those 18 Pokemon in the playthrough.

Lastly, if I could get a 19th Mon with Flame Body just for helping hatch the eggs, that'd be much appreciated.

ok so this was done by a randomizer so there might be some unusual stuff

well....the dialga/palkia run was impossible so i´ve got another request :D

instead of 2 i want to go with 3 pokemon this time around....and its a powerful trio

Zekrom level 5

-bashful nature

Reshiram level 5

-bashful nature

Kyurem (the regular one) level 5

-bashful nature

If it's not too much trouble I would appreciate it if they all had at least 20 IVs in each stat.

i know 3 powerful legendaries sounds a bit much....but reborn hardcore isnt easy at all :D and i just want to have some fun until E16 drops

thanks in advance!

I kinda wanna do something like this, but it's a Pokemon GO Run.

Pretty much, you can only use Pokemon that match with Valor (Fire Types), Mystic (Ice Types), and Instinct (Electric Types). Is there a way to make it so that can happen? Cause I wanna see how I do with only Fire, Ice, and Electric Types.

I can't get my Reborn File in this comment, cause Pokemon Reborn is at my other living abode. So uh, yeah. Would it be possible to make this happen?

If this possible to do, then thanks!

Edited by MistDrop

MistDrop, I'm just popping in here and I have absolutely no idea what you're asking right now. Generally people who create runs set rules and honor those rules without anything forcing it (such as nuzlockes where the fact you can cheat is more important than forcing you not to cheat imo). You are free to set any restrictions you want. This thread right here is used to request SPECIFIC Pokemon that can be added into a save file and generally it's 2-3.

If you're question is about modding the game though to only encounter certain wild mons or something, I suppose it would be possible, however, it's quite a bit of work for something really obscure.

MistDrop, I'm just popping in here and I have absolutely no idea what you're asking right now. Generally people who create runs set rules and honor those rules without anything forcing it (such as nuzlockes where the fact you can cheat is more important than forcing you not to cheat imo). You are free to set any restrictions you want. This thread right here is used to request SPECIFIC Pokemon that can be added into a save file and generally it's 2-3.

If you're question is about modding the game though to only encounter certain wild mons or something, I suppose it would be possible, however, it's quite a bit of work for something really obscure.

Ah. Well, I might as well as gave it a shot! Oh well!

Sooooooo, im doing ANOTHER themed run, but this time its the following challenge

c938afdea0ca15eefa9e9f62b81d350d-d5kxy0p

and I'll be picking Earth Nation(So pretty much only Ground,Rock,Steel and Fighting types) , so the Pokemon i'd like to have are the following :

Gible, Female

Jolly Nature

any abillity

with Iron Head, and if thats too much then give it Metal Claw

Scyther Female (It will evolve into a Steel Type so its legal for the nation i picked)

Adamant Nature

any abillity

with Steel Wing, and if thats too much then give it Reversal

Honedge Female

Adamant Nature

No Guard ability, since thats the only one it gets

with Destiny Bond

all of them with IVs of 20+ on all stats, and also i'd like to have a Metal Coat for Scyther if possible

It'd be greatly appreciated :]

Edited by OldSoulja

Hello, I'm planning on starting an Ice-type run, and would like to request the following:

A Snorunt, Female, Level 5 holding a Dusk Stone, IVs are irrelevant.

Snover, Level 5, any IVs.

Thanks a bunch!

Done. I know you asked for the wrong stone, but of course I'm going to make you work for it.

Id like to do a Fairy type run in Reborn. Can i get a level 5 Marill and a ralts with ivs around 20 and a bashful nature? Thanks

Done, though I made it an Azurill with Huge Power. Though my general rule of thumb is to never force natures (and sometimes abilities) as overriding anything makes it permanent I believe. IVs I randomize and just add 10 to the really bad ones.

@Lord Chespin, I already did yours through the PM

Edit: Just as a rule of thumb, I will try to do more of these however if you request a Pseudo legend or Legendary Pokemon, I will automatically deny your request and you'll have to wait for someone else to fulfill them.

I know I should of requested this way ealier but could someone stuff:

L1 Phantump/Trevenant I don't mind which

Ability: Natural Cure

Moveset: Meh, if your nice, stuffing an X scissor would be nice..or Psychic..but I don't care

IV's around 25 mark

Male and with the nature Adament

Also, having 2 dusk stones in my bag is helpful, since Reborn doesn't have many and I don't really know where they are

Edited by Yuziriha

btw if your save isn't in this post that means I won't be doing your request

Sooooooo, im doing ANOTHER themed run, but this time its the following challenge

c938afdea0ca15eefa9e9f62b81d350d-d5kxy0p

and I'll be picking Earth Nation(So pretty much only Ground,Rock,Steel and Fighting types) , so the Pokemon i'd like to have are the following :

Gible, Female

Jolly Nature

any abillity

with Iron Head, and if thats too much then give it Metal Claw

Scyther Female (It will evolve into a Steel Type so its legal for the nation i picked)

Adamant Nature

any abillity

with Steel Wing, and if thats too much then give it Reversal

Honedge Female

Adamant Nature

No Guard ability, since thats the only one it gets

with Destiny Bond

all of them with IVs of 20+ on all stats, and also i'd like to have a Metal Coat for Scyther if possible

It'd be greatly appreciated :]

done all except destiny bond

I would like to go through a fairy monotype run and would like to request a mawhile and a marill as my starters please.

you've got azurill instead of marill

I would also like to go on a fairy monotype run with the following starters please:

Flabebe - Modest

Ralts - Modest

Mawile - Adament

If they could all be female and have IVs over 20 that would also be amazing.

Thanks so much!

Here you go. Just a rule of thumb is that with nature I don't know if the override command can be overwritten since well its called override for a reason. I had to go through like 20 of these things so hopefully you like them (generally I try to get a nature that doesn't really hurt them).