Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

I'm just going to post this here now so that I don't have to do any more of them. Hardcore runs off of the same save file system as Episode 15 (and will be updated after every release). If you need a mon added in, please post it here as anyone can help you here.

Was following an old guide and was disappointed to learn that you can't get Ralts early anymore since what appeared was another pokemon not Ralts.

Any chance someone can edit in a Modest Ralts with pretty good IVs? Doesn't have to be perfect of course though I wouldn't complain if a few perfect IVs were sprinkled in lol.

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

I'd do a mono fire run if I could have access to all or some of the below pokemon (or their pre-evolutions). The EVs, IVs (for hidden power mons), abilities and specialized moves are optional depending on your discretion -- anything is appreciated. Venusaur would be a "wildcard" / lifeline against Amaria :)

Chandelure
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Infernape
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 36 Atk / 220 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- U-turn

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Overheat
- Tailwind
- Protect

Charizard
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Darmanitan (M)
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Ninetales
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Protect

*Venusaur OR Blaziken*

If Venusaur:
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

If Blaziken:
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 84 Atk / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Overheat
- Superpower
- Hidden Power Ice
- Protect

game.rxdata

Edited by BravoDelta

Was following an old guide and was disappointed to learn that you can't get Ralts early anymore since what appeared was another pokemon not Ralts.

Any chance someone can edit in a Modest Ralts with pretty good IVs? Doesn't have to be perfect of course though I wouldn't complain if a few perfect IVs were sprinkled in lol.

Thanks in advance!

Wait, are you doing a specialty run? I don't think this thread is for giving pokemon in normal save files. It is for people doing monotype runs or other things like that.

On a different note- I'm happy to help out with this thread Simon if you're interested. If you let me know I can help add them.

You definitely can help out mde. This thread was created to serve so that all discussion of this topic would be placed here and anyone who wishes to ask/help can.

Anyways, feel free to do so fren.

Wait, are you doing a specialty run? I don't think this thread is for giving pokemon in normal save files. It is for people doing monotype runs or other things like that.

On a different note- I'm happy to help out with this thread Simon if you're interested. If you let me know I can help add them.

It said playthrough/monotype so I thought just any playthrough would be fine.

It said playthrough/monotype so I thought just any playthrough would be fine.

I think it means playthrough as in a monogen, or something special. Ralts probably won't be given to you though, just because it was taken out due to balancing reasons. Espurr, who took it's place is still a good pokemon, especially considering the abundance of Poison types early-game. Ralts is only accessible later on in the game just to make things fairer to the Gym Leaders, etc.

EDIT: It does say "Custom Playthroughs and Monotypes."

Edited by wytch_doctr
  • Upvote 1

Hey,

I saw the Thread for the Ghost Monoruns and used the file... but damn the ghastly is seriously op. So I would really appreciate if someone could implement a ghost starter for a ghost mono, which is capable to do the first two gyms without "cheating". Id love something like Litwick, Snorunt or Rotom. Id really appreciate your help :).

game.rxdata

Hey,

I saw the Thread for the Ghost Monoruns and used the file... but damn the ghastly is seriously op. So I would really appreciate if someone could implement a ghost starter for a ghost mono, which is capable to do the first two gyms without "cheating". Id love something like Litwick, Snorunt or Rotom. Id really appreciate your help :).

I gave you all three since there isn't much of ghost types available early in the game. It's up to you which ones you will be using. Good luck with the run Edited by Njab
  • Upvote 1

Can I request for Dragon types? I'll be doing a dragon monotype run and see how it will turn out.

Requesting for a Goomy, Horsea, and a Swablu. Hope these can be alright.

If otherwise, steel type can be. 3 Pokes if can, if not, 1 of them. Bronzor, Ferroseed or Shelmet.

Thanks for doing this if you can!

Game.rxdata

Hey.

While waiting for the next episode, I decided to try a new run using one of my favorite mons for a monotype challenge: lil' mawile for a fairy monotype.

That's why i'm here to ask for your kind help. Is it possible for one of you to put her as my starter please ?

If you could give her the best IV you can and sword dance as egg move (for me to stand a chance against the first gym without cheating) that'd be great.

at last but not least, if you could also add azumarill too, since looking at the list it's the only fairy available that I can't get 100% of the time, that'd be perfect.

Many thanks in advance.

game.rxdata

Hey guys, I know this is technically not a pokémon, but if you can edit my save and give me Infinite Money/10 stocks of 99 Common Candies for my Hardcore NFE challenge I will be happy.

Also, if you want to play around the IV's of the Snivy, you're free to do so.

Game.rxdata

I'm doing a Gen 1 & Friends Monoish-Gen Run (I'll be evolving Golbat, etc), and I was wondering if someone could switch my mystery egg. I don't care what it gets changed to, so long as the pokemon is from Gen 1.

Hey, if it isn't too much to ask i'd like to try a ghost monorun

As for tho mons id like maybe a Phantump and a female Snowrunt (so i can evolve into frolass later).

IV dont need to be perfect but id like them to not be too bad.

Nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the Mons in question.

thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

hey, i would like to have an extra fighting type.i chose chimchar already

if someone could give me a poliwag or mienfoo or timbur i would apreciate it

ivs and nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the mons (like no modest/timid timbur ...)

and maybe 10 common candy's if that's possible

thanks

Edited by gryson

Hi! I'm doing a TCU Run, and i'd like someone to modify my Mistery Egg!

The pokemon inside it is a Staryu right now, and i can't use it since it's not in the team i sorted for the run

Instead, i'd like a Pawniard (the nature isn't important, but at least some decent IVs) because i can get it only on Route 4

Here is my Save File:

Game.rxdata

Thanks a lot!

Hi! I'm doing a TCU Run, and i'd like someone to modify my Mistery Egg!

The pokemon inside it is a Staryu right now, and i can't use it since it's not in the team i sorted for the run

Instead, i'd like a Pawniard (the nature isn't important, but at least some decent IVs) because i can get it only on Route 4

Here is my Save File:

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Thanks a lot!

done
  • Upvote 1

hey, i would like to have an extra fighting type.i chose chimchar already

if someone could give me a poliwag or mienfoo or timbur i would apreciate it

ivs and nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the mons (like no modest/timid timbur ...)

and maybe 10 common candy's if that's possible

thanks

done

Hey, if it isn't too much to ask i'd like to try a ghost monorun

As for tho mons id like maybe a Phantump and a female Snowrunt (so i can evolve into frolass later).

IV dont need to be perfect but id like them to not be too bad.

Nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the Mons in question.

thanks in advance.

Edited by Njab
  • Upvote 3

I am doing a Fighting run

hey, i would like to have an extra Scraggy .i chose torchic already
if someone could give me a Scraggy i would appreciate it
ivs and nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the mons (like no modest/timid scraggy ...)
Though attack+ nature is appreciated

thz

Game.rxdata

Edited by Rollin01

Hey! Um, I don't think this really applies, but I was playing a run of Pokemon Reborn for Youtube and we found two shiny Pokemon: a Mudkip and a Trubbish (and yes, I have video evidence for the both of them, if you don't believe me). However, my hard drive crashed, taking the save file with it. I'm replaying up to the point we left off at, but I wasn't lucky enough to get a shiny Mudkip or Trubbish; could one of you guys maybe alter the Mudkip and Trubbish I have in this file so that they're shiny? Thanks in advance!

I am doing a dark & Fighting run

hey, i would like to have an extra Scraggy .i chose torchic already

if someone could give me a Scraggy i would appreciate it

ivs and nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the mons (like no modest/timid scraggy ...)

Though attack+ nature is appreciated

thz

done

Hey! Um, I don't think this really applies, but I was playing a run of Pokemon Reborn for Youtube and we found two shiny Pokemon: a Mudkip and a Trubbish (and yes, I have video evidence for the both of them, if you don't believe me). However, my hard drive crashed, taking the save file with it. I'm replaying up to the point we left off at, but I wasn't lucky enough to get a shiny Mudkip or Trubbish; could one of you guys maybe alter the Mudkip and Trubbish I have in this file so that they're shiny? Thanks in advance!

done