There is another anime like One Punch Man?

cosca

Sadly, OPM is pretty much one-of-a-kind. Though, I would recommend you take this to the recommendation thread. You can ask other people for recommendations there.

As for bizarre humor and parody…I think Panty&Stocking With Garterbelt may be a good recommendation…though that one is pretty hit and miss and depends on how much you enjoy crude humor...

I'm pretty sure One Punch Man is a unique thing and something just like it... definitely doesn't exist. It just... I dunno I don't think's anything that really matches it in the way it does what it does. I mean... I think they covered the amount of villains that would have made up an entire arc in another anime literally in a single episode. ((I mean number two, without spoiling things to much... all the characters that just get insta-gibbed there... in any other anime probably could have been a whole arc... however not in one Punch Man XD.)). It's hard to truly recommend anything that's well... in the same vein cause nothing really is XD. Some other over the top Actiony things might be a good start though.

HEE! This show funnily enough is my current "Turn your brain off and just enjoy the next 30 minutes of crazy" show. That's not to insult it, it's just my show I watch when I've got nothing else to do and I love it for that reason. It's just so zany and weird and I love it.

Going by what a friend tells me of OPM, Tower of Druaga may be similar. I haven't watched enough of Tower of Druaga to know, though.

I've watched neither One Punch Man nor much of Tower of Druaga, so take this with a large grain of salt.

I'm pretty sure One Punch Man is a unique thing and something just like it... definitely doesn't exist. It just... I dunno I don't think's anything that really matches it in the way it does what it does. I mean... I think they covered the amount of villains that would have made up an entire arc in another anime literally in a single episode. ((I mean number two, without spoiling things to much... all the characters that just get insta-gibbed there... in any other anime probably could have been a whole arc... however not in one Punch Man XD.)). It's hard to truly recommend anything that's well... in the same vein cause nothing really is XD. Some other over the top Actiony things might be a good start though.

HEE! This show funnily enough is my current "Turn your brain off and just enjoy the next 30 minutes of crazy" show. That's not to insult it, it's just my show I watch when I've got nothing else to do and I love it for that reason. It's just so zany and weird and I love it.

Hey, is fine, that is the shoe intentions, i mean, a man that can kill with one punch, and only trined 3 years in a regular and not special way... you cant take this serius XD

One Punch Man is the only thing of that kind with that level of quality.

You'd prolly really Like OVERLORD tho.

Good anime.

mmm it have a nice title, i'll give a chance

If you've already watched several anime, you will find Gintama interesting. It mocks the mainstream shonen and has a hero who does it for a hobby like Saitama. The rest is just "turn off your brain and try to get the jokes" kind of fun.

• Support Squad

I only know of one thing similar to OPM and it isn't even an anime and lacks a lot of the humour, maing up for it in other ways.

The web-series worm is a book about superheroes and shit, all kinds of people 'n badasses. What does it share with OPM aside from the setting?

When something meant to be scary or strong, it's fucking FEARED. Those moments when you see saitamas face and know shit's going down? That happens in this book. So go read it, it's as close as anything else I've found.

If you've already watched several anime, you will find Gintama interesting. It mocks the mainstream shonen and has a hero who does it for a hobby like Saitama. The rest is just "turn off your brain and try to get the jokes" kind of fun.

Saw some tumbnails of Gintama, didnt wach it, i'll give it a chance

I only know of one thing similar to OPM and it isn't even an anime and lacks a lot of the humour, maing up for it in other ways.

The web-series worm is a book about superheroes and shit, all kinds of people 'n badasses. What does it share with OPM aside from the setting?

When something meant to be scary or strong, it's fucking FEARED. Those moments when you see saitamas face and know shit's going down? That happens in this book. So go read it, it's as close as anything else I've found.

Sorry, didnt undestand you, are you talking about a book? if it is online could you put a link?

I'd hafta say Gintama. It revolves around Gintoki, a samurai who has defeated opponents that were seemingly impossible to defeat, like Saitama. I'd say that there's a lot of humor throughout the show. Gintama occasionally parodies other shonen anime. Granted, it's pretty slow at first, but a lot of the arcs are amazing. I got really immersed into the characters and plot. The anime started airing in 2006 and is currently ongoing. One of my favorite animes to date

c5cdd86e30095eee02f71f60897edea1.jpg

Gif-2.gif

a633581c2a6233b14cef64fa4b65b300.jpg

3235039_1368506663208.41res_500_281.jpg

Edited by Skullgasher