Ymora Academy Chapter 1: Bonds [IC]

Chim

Arthur, James, ??? the 2nd Year Student (Boys Dorm, Room 025)

Despite being in his own room, Arthur couldn't have felt more out of place unless everyone around him also happened to have double X chromosomes. All he wanted to do was make up for his previous screw-ups in getting to know his class mates and suddenly there was a demon or something taking over the boys' dorm building. For the love of all things good and holy, Arthur simply could not understand why the universe decided to dump the sewage pipe right on top of him. He knew branching out from the path of the athlete would be hard, but for Pete's sake, this was only the first day. He let out a soft, almost inaudible sigh as he pondered as to just why Arceus hated him so much. He still never caught the name of the older student who dragged him back down the hall and into here, although with the looks of fright shared on all of their faces, Arthur figured that he wasn't quite in the introductory mood. And so, despite having a third chance to attempt to get to know his fellows, Arthur simply stayed silent. If the last two attempts were any indication, then it would almost certainly before the best as otherwise Monica might run off to go see what was happening. Although to be entirely honest, Monica also had fear and confusion spelled across her brow, as while Arthur's reassurances worked for a short time, they began to quickly wear off when they began to cower behind a couch. Arthur decided that he would have to be strong for both of them. He put his game face on, picked up Monica in his arms and cradled her in his arms like a child, despite her size. She instantly figuratively warmed up and her nervous glow (which had been going on ever since Arthur asked her to create an Ember) began to subside as she began to feel safer.

Finally, the other new kid that the older student dragged in here broke the pseudo-silence that existed as they had remained silent while the chaos rose outside of their little island of security.

Who's this Kody you're talking about?

Truth be told, Arthur had been wondering the same exact thing. He would have asked himself, but he had a bug to comfort and all his attempts at communication had ended in disaster so far so he'd decided to leave the talking to the others. Still, he turned his head expectantly towards the older boy whose face made no attempt to hide the fear he felt.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Male Dorms

Oswald grimaced. If this damnable thing didn't pop up Oswald may have to explain to an irritated Redwood just what the hell he did.. Maybe it was time he took up hiking, he needed to update his maps on the forest after all...

All he could hear from outside was the rumbling of the house and the faint wails of the students within. He didn't hear any of the questions levelled at him. That or he chose to ignore them, like from the even more panicked student that had fetched him in the first place.

There was something wrong in the dorms, but once Lucas entered them, he couldn't get out anyways, as the door shut behind him: therefore he decided to follow the instructions coming from another voice, like the other trainers, and ducked under a desk. Meanwhile, the whole building seemed to start shaking; the tremors getting stronger as time passed by. He was able to notice Sim and Johnny hiding under some other desks, and a man with a Geodude that was, most likely, talking with his room mate.

Lucas let Grimace come out of his Pokeball, trying to tell him to stay quiet and not to levitate around the building: on the other hand, the Gastly chose to stay near his trainer and watch that weird situation unfold. As everyone was staying quiet, Lucas, who wanted to ask for some information, whispered: "What is happening?", hoping that only someone close to him would hear that.

Adeline, Drake, and anyone else dealing with party girl.

The warm licks across Ellie's face made her grin. There was something about seeing someone else happy because of something you did for them that just made Adeline and Ellie both just become overjoyed. It's something they'd like to dedicate their whole life to. While Ellie was more than happy to about the current situation, Adeline was still worrying. The girl began biting her fingernails rather quickly before speaking up. "I'm so sorry Whisper. I didn't think your sense of smell was that stro-." Adeline was interrupted before she could finish her sentence. She inhaled a nail still in her mouth from her nail-biting incident flew into her windpipe and she suddenly was thrown into a fit of coughing. After practically coughing her own lungs out, the nail came lose and she ran over to a trash can to spit it out.

Adeline returned, mildly embarrassed about the situation. "Gosh my day is wonderful. Sorry you had to see that ugly dis-." Adeline was interrupted once again, this time by something not in the room.

"WOOOOOO! This place is humongous! HOUSE PARTAAAAY!!!!!”

"Party? Already? I mean, I'm usually down for this kind of stuff but we just got here. Who does she think she is?" Adeline looked over to the window and saw that Ellie's attention was focused on something outside. Curious to see what it was, Adeline hustled over to the window and tried leaning out to get a better view. As soon as she caught sight of the Cottonee she had seen on Drake's head before, she lifted up her hand to wave to it. Unfortunately, she didn't really think it all through, as that hand was what was keeping her from tumbling out the open window. And, as one could imagine, she fell face first onto the ground. She groaned, realizing that this was the third embarrassing moment for her within the course of a couple hours.

Drake, Adeline

Wow... this girl had no luck. Drake had a feeling this was jsut the start of things. After all, she had already seen her take a spill already today and now she fell out of an open window... that... that was a new one for Drake. Drake was definitely not sure how it happened, after all she was so tall it was probably impossible for her to fall out the window.She looked at Whisper with a silly look on her face, Whisper returning that look of disbelief. Only for a second, but a second long enough that it could've been seen. Drake placed Whisper on the floor and then popped her head out of the window. Her wild orange mane popped out easily being seen.

"You alright Addy? You need to work on that balance of yours so you don't keep falling over." Drake said with a giggle. This girl... she was an interesting one.

Male dorms

Lucas, Jonathan, Simon and Oswald

Suddenly the Geodude and Oswald fell on the floor without any warning. A few moments later, Oswald's snoring was added to the noise created by the moving appliances.

It was obvious the students couldn't rely on the old man and his stone partner. They had no one else to rely on but themselves if they wanted to get out of this place.

Aliah

The bed moved and smacked with a loud bang against the bedroom wall. And that was not the only thing Aliah could hear; his partners croaking, the appliances, students making noise, and even that laugh were all back.

Only now there was another sound added to it; running water. And a lot of it.

James and Arthur

The second year students looked James straight in the eye before turning away. A sad expression was clearly visible. “Kody... was a student. He got killed. Right here in the dorms.” the boy sighed.

Female dorms

“She's no fun at all...” Samantha mumbled, completely ignoring Wolt's protest. “You can deny all you want, Tough Guy, but I see right through your evil plans!” she poked his chest.

“And what're you laughing at, Chubbs?” she asked confused. Samantha's back was turned to where Adeline was, so she missed the girl falling out the window. But Wolt and Claude had a clear vision.

• Veterans

"Sweet, what's next, his ghost's haunting this place?" James said sarcastically believing the older student was pulling his leg, how couldnt he? A ghost in the school dorms? This sounded way too much like a ghost movie to be real. He turned towards the other kid dragged into the room with the Larvesta. "Are you believing this?" This day was going horribly wrong, first he couldn't get his sleep due to the commotion that was created and now there's a ghost haunting the dorms?

Female dorms (Pretty much everybody outside)

It didn't take too long before she finally reached the doorway out of this place. The sooner she got out of this drama center, the better. She certainly picked the wrong time to step outside at the wrong time. Right in front of her was that loud girl and the two boys, but she got a better picture of them. It looked like the skinny one was getting picked on before she turned over to Chubby Mcguire getting onto him.

Rosie heard a little something from the ginger's mumblings about her trainer setting her off again. She was ready to teach that girl a lesson about talking her trainer ready to give this girl a pounding, but Citrine stopped the Skitty with her foot, whispering, "Let the master do her magic here."

"Hey Frosty!" Citrine yelled to the blue haired boy. "Are you just going to let your girlfriend push you around like a piece of dirt? A real man would stand up for themselves and not take that kind of crap. But...if you every get sick of fire-head over there, I'm not taken." Citrine took a few more steps and noticed a giant peaking out to look at a girl who had fallen on the ground. Note to self: don't get on that girl's bad side. She wondered what the other girl did to get chucked out this window.

Citrine then realized she barged into this conversation without even introducing herself. "By the way, the name's Citrine, future coordinator born in a sandbox."

• Support Squad

Female Dorms

Claude settled down enough to answer, still chortling a little as he spoke. "Oh, nothing. Just that I never seriously expected to have that particular accusation be aimed at me." Claudes smile only grew wider as another girl fell out of a window and then, as the cherry on top another girl arrived, the first coordinator he had met today.

"Oh? A desert gem? Well hello Citrine. I think you're the first person to actually introduce yourself." Claude waved an arm at Samantha and the fallen form of Adeline, who Doux had floated over too whilst making concerned cooing sounds. "I'm Claude the Extraordinaire, Coordinator supreme, of the opulent Lumiose city. Very nice to meet you" Claude was certainly enjoying his fair share of pomp and fanfare today.

With the janitor out of commission it seemed that whatever was going on a pokemon knew a sleep move. There was no way someone could feel asleep in this mess without some outside influence. "Vanish what do you think is causing this, evil laughing, appliances causing havoc, a sleep move and another noise I can't really place.That's what we have to go off of." Sim knew Vanish wouldn't know any more than him but thinking out loud helped give him ideas. Though painful to admit Sim knew he had no idea what to do next. "Does anyone have any idea what in arceus's name is going on or have any idea what we should do next?' Sim asked loud enough for hopefully everyone but avoiding yelling. After the earthquake subtlety seemed to be the least of many worries.

Kage was quiet for a moment, enjoying the sounds and smells of the outdoors now that they had left the building. He was also trying to get an idea of the layout with Lucas's help. After a minute or so, he asked Robert a question, something that virtually everyone he spoke with was asked eventually: "So, what kind of music are you into, anyway?"

Female Dorms

Mie hastily put her shoes back on and followed behind Citrine silently. She simply watched as from the doorway as everything unfolded, from the girl who had fell out of the window to Citrine simply playing along with the other girl before leaving.

She was not sure what to do at that point. With everything that was going on, she ended up timidly standing in front of the doorway along with her Vulpix and watching as the turn of events unfolded.

Female Dorms

Wolt looked over at his roommate laughing at this situation then soon after a girl falls out of a window. It's is just becoming obnoxious at this point.

“You can deny all you want, Tough Guy, but I see right through your evil plans!”

"Look girl, I don't know what's your problem but we just went to the wrong dorm by accident and you making this big fuss about it isn't helping anyone." He spoke angrily and assertively. He caught a glace at Inigo who was off in corner laughing his tail off. Wolt glared at him, "Don't think you're off the hook, you're the one who helped caused this!" But his words fell on deaf ears, Inigo was too busy laughing to hear anything Wolt had to say.

"Hey Frosty! Are you just going to let your girlfriend push you around like a piece of dirt? A real man would stand up for themselves and not take that kind of crap. But...if you every get sick of fire-head over there, I'm not taken."

"Ok, first of all don't call me Frosty the name is Wolt, second this chick is not my girlfriend, and third I'm not interested." He just had to make sure he could get his point across. Though whether they'd listen is another thing entirely. Then he remembered he had forgotten to introduce himself to his roommate, guess he's no better at first impressions either.

Those near the now-sleeping Oswald

In response to Sim's question, Johnny asked one of his own.

"Yeah, I have an Idea about what to do. Does anyone have a Partner that can go through walls?"

During the silent period Robert and Kiai had both been moving their head s left and right as they walked, taking in the new surroundings. Not like it wasn't expectable, this was a brand new place and it wouldn't really be a good idea to lose track of your surroundings. Robert's attention was quickly taken by the question, taking a bit to come up with an answer as they kept walking. "Hmm, my favorite kind of music, huh? Well... I guess the kind of music I like just needs a good beat. Something that gets in your head, easy to remember." He thought a bit more for if he could think of anything else, but that seemed to be the best answer he could come up with.

James, Arthur, and ???

Are you believing this?

Arthur looked up from Monica to face the other new student. "Hey, this is an insane world we live in and it's been such a day that I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Giratina himself were about to phase through that door. It certainly could be true and I wouldn't rule it out just yet." Arthur's words and face refused to betray the feelings of fear and anxiety that were weling up within him, but he could tell that they were there all the same.

Aliah: Room 040

The bed slammed violently against the wall, and Aliah was suddenly bombarded with noise. Gripping Keme tightly in one hand, Aliah rolled free from under the bed. Crawling on all fours, well three's, Aliah found himself amid a sea of clothes thanks to his dumped over luggage. Struggling to deal with the shift from soundless to explosions-worth of noise, Aliah did hear a new sound. Running water. And judging from the sound, it was a lot of water.

"Bad, bad, very bad!" Aliah mumbled as Keme scanned the room for a cause. Dragging on the closest set of shirt and pants, Aliah had little choice but flee barefoot into the hallway. The sounds from his room weakened slightly with distance, giving Aliah a bit of room to think. Frantically glancing around the hallway, Aliah realized he was alone.

"Maybe leaving our room was a bad idea..." Aliah said slowly to Keme, as the froakie merely croaked in fear and confusion.

Female Dorms

"Looks like somebody is a little bit cranky," Citrine whispered to Claude in a bit of a teasing manner. She then decided it was best to ignore grouchy butt over there as he reminded her of Henry. When Henry was in a bad mood, it was best not to push him, but she would anyways because the two knew each other so well...but this Wolt kid being a stranger meant she had to play it safe.

"Yeah...I suppose citrine is the name of a gem. Honestly, I like the fruits so I decided to just go with that name as it's kind of catchy." She looked over to notice that her roommate Mie had come out to join the fun. "Oh Claudie, I'd like you to meet umm...something to do with I...oh me! That's Mie, my roommate. Err...she's not really much of a talker." Truthfully, out of this whole group, Claude seemed to be the only one to give her good vibes. There was just something about him.

Rosie on the other hand was giving a stare down to the loud mouthed girl and the grumpy boy. It was thanks to these two that she couldn't get a moments rest. She looked back and forth trying to figure out which one was the lesser of two evils. So far...it was leaning more towards the loudmouth. Still...it was quite humorous seeing the boy have little control on the Sneasel's actions. She had no time to think upon such a scene though. In a moment like this, she needed to be prepared for anything. She simply sat there watching, ready to take action should anything go wrong.

• Support Squad

Female dorms

"Oh, I see. You're Fruity, not Shiny. Noted." Claude really did mentally note that down. He had never heard of citrines being a fruit. He wondered if there were other gems that shared names with fruits... Claude would love to eat a rose quarts salad. Hang on, this doesn't really matter Claude steered that particular train of thought into the abandoned train yard and instead smiled at Mie. "Nice to meet you. Having fun so far?"

Lucas tried to come closer to Sim and Johnny, giving the latter trainer's question an answer.
"Well, either Gastly, or Sim's Abra, could go through walls, I think."
The janitor seemed incapacitated now; so Lucas hoped that Johnny's plan, whatever that was, would work.

Edited by Cyaloom

Female Dorms

Mie blushed as soon as Citrine introduced her. "Hi. Nice to meet you all," she said as a polite greeting in response to Citrine's introduction of her.

"Nice to meet you. Having fun so far?" She saw Claude asking her with a smile. Mie just nodded, unable to find the proper words to get out to sustain a conversation.

Male dorms

James and Arthur

“You don't believe me? Well I can't say I blame you. I didn't believe it either. But tell me, do you know what a Spiritomb does?” the boy whispered to James. “You should follow your friend's lead and keep an open mind when it comes to Pokémon and their abilities. It might even save your life someday.”

Aliah, Lucas, Jonathan, Simon

Before the small group could make their move, pairs of piercing yellow eyes appeared out of nowhere and started to cover the walls. A loud and high pitched scream immediately followed on the three boy's right side. If they followed it, they would find another student with a Froakie in the middle of the hallway.

((I'm going to let the 4 of you plot for a little longer))

Female dorms

Claude's introduction peeked Samantha's attention just enough for the girl to leave Wolt alone. For now. She circled around the future supreme Coordinator and studied him carefully. “I'm curious.. What makes you so Extraordinaire?” she asked with a twinkle in her eyes. “Are you as delicious as Blondie sounds? Or do you have other... hidden qualities?”

• Veterans

"Spiritomb? Aren't they those ghosts sealed into those weird stones? They say they consist of 108 different souls...They're pretty violent from what I've heard though....Did a Spiritomb kill Kody and turn him into...whatever the hell is causing this Chaos or something?"James had heard a story or two from his Grandfather about Spiritombs, not much was known about them but the legends found around places where they were sighted had some...interesting information. For the most part, he thought of it as merely that, legends....perhaps they did hold some truth in them though. The fact that a student had died here however frightened him slightly, it seems like even with everything they teach you here, accidents like those still happened.

Johnny smiled a little when he heard that there were two candidates that might work.

"OK, then, here's my plan: call in the big guns by getting at least one of them to inform the pokemon of the Higher-ups of the situation here. However, in order to do this successfully, we'll probably need a distraction of some kind. Any suggestions for one?"

Aaand then the Eyes appeared. Johnny froze, and his face suddenly became the very picture of being horrified, and whispered to himself.

"oh crud."

Johnny was so scared, he didn't even seem to register that the scream had happened. Ignizelka, on the other hand, was one of the first to arrive on the scene near the Froakie. She yipped in an attempt to try to get them to get under a desk for cover, and then promptly headed back to johnny's side, heeding her own advice.

Edited by K_H

Sim was about to tell Johnny about how Vanish could probably get out easily enough if he was alone but was interrupted by the eyes. The strange occurrences suddenly turned from exciting to terrifying because for the love of arceus there were eyes on the walls! This was the sort of thing that happened in horror films not to real students just trying to find there roommate. Sim began to sweat is he heard a scream come from farther down a hallway. Whatever was causing this would definitely be trouble if Sim came face to face with it. Not that the eyes weren't terrifying but Sim continued to tell himself that living walls are in impossibility. The thought kept him mobile enough as he made sure to stay with the rest of the his schoolmates. Being alone at a time like this would be less than ideal to say the least.

"So what should we do now, are we going to continue with the plan of using our pokemon as messengers or no. I personally think being separated from our partners at this moment in time would be bad news." Sim said without taking his eyes off of the opposing ones on the wall opposite him. Sim didn't want to be separated from Vanish right now. It seemed unsafe for anyone to be separated right now.