Your first shiny

SgtNoobly

Im curious so plz halp me

What did you want ur first shiny pokemon to be?

What did your first shiny turn out to be?

When I learned about shiny and their differ colors I wanted my first one to be from the charmander line. Instead I got a shiny magmar in x and y( my first game) which was pretty cool I later evolved it into a magmortar and that thing is a beast.

My first shiny in reborn was a tengela and there really good

Honestly I didnt think I would go mad when I found it...I was wrong.

Edited by SgtNoobly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first shiny was a Caterpie, which I caught and then traded away for something probably not of equivalent value.
Second shiny was an Eevee in the Friend Safari, that I accidentally ran away from.

Later accidentally MM'ed a shiny Eevee when I was breeding things to pass out to people in exchange for helping me fill my living dex. I then evolved it into a Glaceon, which I still have.

Since then, all my shinies have been TSV matches.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

I never had a wish for which shiny I wanted to have first, but when I was conscious of the existence of shinies, I remember really wanting a shiny umbreon

But the 1st encountered one was in pokemon Crystal- a shiny tentacool which I KO'd without knowing it was a shiny

The 1st one I actually caught was a shiny....magikarp

1st shiny in reborn- oddish

Edited by Masquerain

My first shiny was an Ekans back in Leaf Green when I was 6. It was green and I got real excited and tried to catch it. My Butterfree paralyzed it and I got it in the yellow and thought to myself "One more Gust should do the trick, and I'll catch it" It was a critical hit. Ekans died. I was sad for a good 2 hours. I couldn't believe it. Butterfree sat out for the next gym battle because of that.

My first ever shiny encounter was a Raticate and I could not catch it because the active PC box was full. That was on my first playthrough of Gold. Rip.

The first one I caught was Ponyta in Diamond. I evolved it into a Rapidash and then found a shiny Rapidash in HeartGold. Oops.

In Reborn my first shiny was a Meowth. Quite happy with that one.

When I first knew about shiny pokemon, I wasn't all that into them. The first one I caught was a shiny zubat in gold. Wish I could've carried that over all the way to ORAS but sadly I lost gold along with the gameboy advance.

I think my first shiny in reborn was a shiny sanic sandshrew.

My first shiny was a shiny geodude in fire red I was very excited when I found it, but unfortunately I couldn't keep it because this copy of fire red was broken. For some reason to save it you needed to save it and take the game out while the console was still on or the file would delete itself, I found out because i trippe dgoing up the stairs and the game fell out

First ever shiny was Flaaffy in HeartGold, Relaxed Nature, but never got to train her 'cause it's already post league and no place for her on the team~

Reborn first shiny would be shiny Dunsparce~What i want for shiny? I dont know, Mismagius?

Mmmm.....what I wanted to be my first shiny was Umbreon. (my bae)

What was actually my first shiny was a beedrill I caught in the bug catching contest in silver(original).

My first shiny in Reborn was a shiny Pidove.

My first shiny was a Weedle in Pokémon Leaf Green. Viridian Forest. I was going back to fight Blue near the Route that goes to the Indigo Plateau.

Caught it no problem, but I didn't realize at first wth a shiny was.

"This Weedle looks different! Don't know why, but I'll catch it"

There was no shiny I wanted at first. Because I didn't knew they existed until I found one.

:T

This might seem weird but I didn't care about shinies. Why? Because I figured I would never get one anyway. When I restarted a Leaf Green game I was just north of Vermilion when I found a shiny Poliwag. It was just a little lighter shade of blue. That was my first shiny. Not very impressive, but still my first. I've come to care about shinies a lot more when playing Rebon since they're so easy to get and much cooler than previous colourings.

My first was linooine in ruby. Thought it was weird, shrugged my shoulders and K.O-ed it. My first one I caught.... was also a shiny Linooine in my emerald playthrough. Caught that one xD I even found it around the same area as the first one (route 118).

My first reborn shiny was bellsprout. The first one that stayed in my team is espurr (now meowstick, and still kicking ass).

My first shiny was in either leaf green or sapphire. I was wandering the safari zone when I stumbled upon a shiny Rhydon. I was so afraid I'd make it run away but by some grace of higher power, I captured it. I named it sweety because in the excitement of the moment I totally lost any idea of what a good name would be. Just glad I didn't accidentally name it Sweaty