Access to Gearan City?

Drymus

So I managed to scrape out a win against Val, and I just hit Kakori Village. After doing some exploring, I noticed there was no friendly truck-driver to take me back. When I tried surfing on Route 10, I came up to a strong current that wouldn't let me pass. Can someone please tell me when I will have access to Gearan again? I used all the mining stones on Terajuma Shore and want a firestone for my Growlithe before I face Crawli.

Talk to the captain of the S.S oceana(the cruise) Augustus, he will send you on your way~ same applies to getting back to Terajuma shore, talk to sailor at Oceana Pier~

Edited by TimTim

Have you gone to one of the houses that hold the conference of the gang? After that, head north to Valor mountain, defeat some D-bags from the past and a larva pool will appear, Valor Mt will not be accessible by then, and something else come up at Terajuma shore, solving that crisis and you will be able to request Augustus' asistance in getting back~Yeah, you ought to finish Valor Mt quest before you are able to be back and forth between the two areas~ About the fire stone, you should save and soft reset in front of the mining rocks until you get what you desire for~

Edited by TimTim