Worth it?

ej190

I might or might not have the time for it, but is this game worth it? I have a limited data pack and 750Mb takes a chunk out of it so it would suck if i downloaded this game only to hate it.

I downloaded Legends of the arena only to find it mediocre and i really don't want to repeat the experience so tell me about the good points, bad points, how you rate it against reborn, etc...

I've never completed Rejuvenation but it is a good game from what I've seen (I'm just restarting it).

While its story is not quite as good as Reborn's I'd say it is definitely worth a download.

Others will be able to give more detail I'm sure.

if you like Reborn and you gonna like this too,it really similar to Reborn but Reju have so many over power people that make this game look kinda weird but the story is really good,if you dont like it you can delete it after ward anyway

• Developers

That depends on how good you are at Pokemon, and how much you like exploring. If you're not that great then Rejuvenation will be pretty frustrating, that being said it's a really long game and is totally worth the download size.

Kind of works like this though: If you like Reborn you'll probably like Rejuvenation.

750Mb uses a large chunk? How did you even find this site and make a topic without running out.

Edited by Caz

That depends on how good you are at Pokemon, and how much you like exploring. If you're not that great then Rejuvenation will be pretty frustrating, that being said it's a really long game and is totally worth the download size.

Kind of works like this though: If you like Reborn you'll probably like Rejuvenation.

750Mb uses a large chunk? How did you even find this site and make a topic without running out.

Actually even if you are not that great at Pokemon, you still have easy mode to fall back on, difficulty mode selection implemented is one good thing for amateurs i guess~Rejuv also brings shadow pokemon to the table, if you had liked the side games like colosseum etc, it is a reminiscence of those games~

• Global Mods

Rejuvenation's major features are

-like Reborn, 18 gyms, dream world abilities, ev/iv checker, all 18 starters are a choice

-has easy, normal, and intense difficulty modes

-has help centers where you can do different types of side quests for rewards

-in addition to the traditional starters, it's possible to get a rare "jackpot" starter, with emphasis on "rare"

-has some custom moves. some of them are used by gym leaders, others are available through TM, and there's even a new HM that has good power

-has its own set of field effects

If those sound appealing, I recommend trying it.

Out of curiosity, how "complete" in your opinion, is this game? I only just heard of it now, and already, am quite interested.

In term of gym badge counts, it now has 8 badges out of 18 badges~

Rejuvenation's major features are

-like Reborn, 18 gyms, dream world abilities, ev/iv checker, all 18 starters are a choice

-has easy, normal, and intense difficulty modes

-has help centers where you can do different types of side quests for rewards

-in addition to the traditional starters, it's possible to get a rare "jackpot" starter, with emphasis on "rare"

-has some custom moves. some of them are used by gym leaders, others are available through TM, and there's even a new HM that has good power

-has its own set of field effects

If those sound appealing, I recommend trying it.

Mhm this pretty much covers it. Personally, I highly recommend Rejuvenation!

I think if you like Reborn, you will enjoy it too.

Rejuvenation has a very interesting history, but you need to explore like reborn.

Its not a short game and if you aren't so good there are three dificulty modes.

For me its totally worth it

:3

It's better than Reborn IMHO. I mostly like this game a lot because it uses the Megaman Battle Network "job feature", I got a super nostalgia doing this. This feature doesn't feel "strange" or out of place. If you want some money (you are so poor in this game, you can hardly buy Poke Balls!) do some jobs request; they are worth it.

The battles were completely devastating, I felt my testosterone were raising to a whole new level.

The new Shadow Poke mechanic seems fresh, how come no one though of it?

I only played until the 1st Gym last time and it's my fave Poke game already!

NOTE: I was playing on Insane Mode, so your experience may be different on a easier modes.