Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Razor Claw?

TheGamedawg

Question

7 answers to this question

You can actually get one and not being patient at all :] just get all the dept. Store stickers and ask for the episode 13 (I think) here in the forums, you can access to that floor and get yourself the Razor Claw.

Yeah there is also this along with a plethora of other useful items. I just didn't know if you wanted to revert episodes.

The Razor Claw isn't available legally and propably with good reason, Icicle Crash Weavile could curbstomp Ciel I guess.As of the Dpt. Store, it may just as well not be there yet in E16, since Ame can change the floors' content at will.

My policy for the Item Guide btw was listing everything available in E15. Including a Life Orb that requires glitch abuse and an unreachable Linkstone. I am not that much of a fan of going back and forth between eps, due to possible corruption issues, or just getting an item from the store, which is boring AF.

Just putting this out here for you to know. Also Magmar, Buzz, Gligar and Sneazel are good on their own.