Favourite Mega

mde2001

Seeing Ice Cream Sand Witch's status update made me think we should have a thread for this.

What is/ are you favourite mega evolutions.

I personally love Mega Altaria, both in design and power. I traded a swablu from my X to my Alpha Sapphire and it was the star of my team from the start of the game. It was traded so it was quite high leveled and swept through two out of the elite four.

Some others I like a Mega Houndoom (for design only), mega Pinsir (for cool ability) and Mega Gallade (for cool design).

So what are your favourites?

My favorite Mega-Evolution has quickly become Mega Camerupt.

Camerupt's ability Sheer Force allows it to become a fearsome wallbreaker with decent enough bulk to take a hit and dish out a KO.

Other good ones are the Charizard variants, Gardevoir, Gallade, Lucario, Glalie, and Banette.

Mega-Gardevoir is one I like, because Gardevoir with that dress looks both cute and badass. And have you seen it´s freaking shiny? Adorable.

I also like Mega-Croissant

acxYdZ2.jpg?1

... Mega-Salamence, because Salamence is my favorite dragon-type and it is finally the threat Salamence deserves to be <3

Mega-Ampharos is also a Mega-Evolution I like, because Ampha is one of my favorite Pokémon and I think it looks kinda cool/cute with that new hair and that fluffy tail.

• Upvote 1

Mega Lopunny. I always liked Lopunny, love fighting types, and looking like a street fighter chick makes it really awesome.

Mega altraria looks really cool, almost divine, and has a really cool type combo.

Megacham also looks pretty cool, conceptually

Mega Lucario looks pretty badass. Megaswampert too.

Megahoundoom I agree looks awesome. Megamawile too..

Mega Gallade became my favorite mega right when I saw it (the cape tho). Also, it's shiny has all my favorite colors on it @_@. It's been an ace for me lately.

Mega Charizard X has to be my second favorite, used it a lot in the battle resort to rack up tons of BP. It's power is just insane.

Side note: When I first saw Mega Slowbro, I was laughing for like five minutes straight just staring at it's poor face as it's getting devoured.

Edited by IronWraith

Mega Banette, just because Banette's one of my favorites barring one other than doesn't have a Mega. It was sad that it was bad competitively but now it's my core RU Pokemon that does so much things it's insane. It's usable even in OU to shut down tons of core stuff, although Magic Bounce is still a pain in the rear to deal with (looking at you Mega Sable). It's sad that very little know how to use him effectively though.

I have 3. Mega Mawile, Mega Sceptile, and Mega Gardevior. Before Mega Mawile got banned that beautiful op monster took me from losers bracket 1st round to facing the person who put me there in the first place. Mega Sceptile because it is tge first Grass/Dragon and it has a Christmas tree for a tail. Finally Mega Gardevior because I love Gardevior so much.

Where's all the love for mega Mawile? That thing hits hard for days and it's definitely my favorite mega from a design standpoint as well.

That thing is the only reason I sometimes think about getting into Ubers, it was so freaking fun to use during the short time it was in OU. It was also part of the first team I really loved using. Now, Mega Diancie is my favorite hands down, both for being an offensive powerhouse and 'cause Magic Bounce is really helpful when I'm up against a stall team (once in a blue moon, I usually just insta-forfeit against those). I also like Mega Bannete, really wish they didn't make Mega Chomp unusable with that speed drop. Mega Medicham's been growing on me a lot, it's Speed and bulk are nothing to write home about (compared to the other Megas), but goddamn is it fun to kill a Rotom-W on the switch, in ONE HIT (after Rocks).

Edited by Etesian